Miami Area?

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2011, 01:33 PM

RE: Miami Area?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

aestrada has posted more than 10 good deals
I think it is a good idea too ... Kendall is a little far for me too but count me in.

Plagioia: I am going to try walmart on 87 with my cofee singles coupons. Anything else I should pick up? Any tips?
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 07-12-2011, 09:53 PM

My Mood/Status:
Cheerfuljess has posted more than 5 good deals
I second that idea Yoli. A coupon group sounds like a great idea.

The Walmart on 87 ave is the worst. I had a doc's appt today knowing I would need to drop off prescription @ Walmart I took along my coupons. The store traffic wasn't bad but they are under construction & they were restocking/rearranging products during my visit there. I get in line to check out and a few cashiers were being trained.(lines were moving slow) I make it to the check out & informed the cashier that I was using coupons & whether they want them with each item or @ the end. They always say @ the end. She had a few issues with some of my coupons called an asst manager everything resolved but it's a bit of an annoyance when you have to teach a Walmart employe something they should know.
So from now on I will hand them the coupons as the item is scanned, I feel as though this saves times especially when you use B1G1 coupons.

Sorry guys I'm venting...
But I was able to cut the bill in half with all the coupons I used. I'm happy.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cheerfuljess For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2011, 10:14 PM

You can never have too many coupons.

My Mood/Status:
jennybellinc has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jennybellinc has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jennybellinc has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jennybellinc has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jennybellinc has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jennybellinc has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jennybellinc has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jennybellinc has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Am I the only Broward girl? im in hollywood east of i95 ... I have a great wags and publix winndixie here is ok too I refuse to coupon at walmart tho
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jennybellinc For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2011, 12:12 AM

My Mood/Status:
retrobody has posted more than 1 good deal
so when can we start the coupon group? lets go clear shelves together one store at a time
Old 07-13-2011, 05:09 AM

trying to plan the wknd shopping!

My Mood/Status:
plagioia13 has posted more than 100 good deals!plagioia13 has posted more than 100 good deals!
Yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aestrada View Post
I havn't tried tha walgreens next to the Michaels ... Did you all get a coupon with your Walgreens ad for the opening of 2 locations?
Yes ... I will be going either Friday / Saturday - I am planning my trip with the MM Sally Hansen!

Question: the Coupon says that it's applied after all other Wallgreens coupons, so If I have RR I need to apply them first and then the $3OFF ...?
Old 07-13-2011, 05:11 AM

My Mood/Status:
plagioia13 has posted more than 100 good deals!plagioia13 has posted more than 100 good deals!
I <3 the Group IDEA !!!! We should start soon!
Old 07-13-2011, 05:12 AM

My Mood/Status:
jennybellinc,
I am trying today the Walmart at Pembroke so I do go once in a while to Broward! Let see if I like I will be there weekly
Old 07-13-2011, 09:20 AM

My Mood/Status:
jennybellinc has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jennybellinc has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jennybellinc has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jennybellinc has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jennybellinc has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jennybellinc has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jennybellinc has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jennybellinc has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Yikes good luck the only walmart I enjoy going to is out west in miramar west of i75 ... and its so farfrom me its not worth it ... there is a Winn dixie near me in dania beach with massive clearance im talking 50 cent relish 60 cent dukes mayo a lot are free after coupons I even found some marinade for 84 cents with a 1/1 hang tag ... .16 mm there going back today with more qs
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jennybellinc For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2011, 10:15 AM

Thankful, and oh so blessed!
Looser of Marbles

My Mood/Status:
~Em~ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!~Em~ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!~Em~ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!~Em~ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!~Em~ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!~Em~ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!~Em~ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!~Em~ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!~Em~ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!~Em~ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!~Em~ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Woooohooo Broward girl here! The Walmart in Pembroke is always stocked, and they will work with you! I went to the Sawgrass one and they always give me a migraine.

Jenny used to live in Dania Beach! Off us1 south of Stirling Rd. The new Publix on Sheridan is nice though
Old 07-13-2011, 06:11 PM

I tried the walgreens in hialeah with the 3 off coupon and they were super . The manager let me do multiple transactions and one didn't work out and they voided and re-did it. It is new, clean, I highly recommend it. Only problem, no stock. I was only able to do 1 Sally Hansen deal and 1 razor that was all they had (unless you want the expensive Sally stuff).

They applied the 3 off first. The computer did not count the rr as walgreens. Make sure they do the 3 off first. Also their prices on the Sally are cheaper than other places. Example, I bought 3 clippers on sale for 3.49 ea and 2 folders. Used in this order:

3 off
Folder
3 - 2 off Sally
Paid approx 1.02
Got 5 rr
Old 07-13-2011, 06:14 PM

They told me their truck arrives tomorrow to stop by Friday morning.
Old 07-13-2011, 09:15 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Em~
Woooohooo Broward girl here! The Walmart in Pembroke is always stocked, and they will work with you! I went to the Sawgrass one and they always give me a migraine.

Jenny used to live in Dania Beach! Off us1 south of Stirling Rd. The new Publix on Sheridan is nice though
Im off sheridan and us1!!! Lol
The Following User Says Thank You to jennybellinc For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2011, 02:04 AM

My Mood/Status:
yoli159 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!yoli159 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!yoli159 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!yoli159 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!yoli159 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!yoli159 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!yoli159 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!yoli159 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Its so nice to c all my miami ppl =D i know im wierd
Old 07-14-2011, 09:15 AM

My Mood/Status:
I will be going to Wallgreens tomorrow wooopi!

Target - went on Tue. "Happy Shopping Trip"
(6) Sharpies = FREE
(5) Scott Tape = FREE
(2) Papermate Pens = $.40 e/a [for my sister]
(3) Baby/Toddle Jeans = $.50 e/a [Im always in a bday party or baby shower, and over speding on gift; I am planning on creating a drawer for new moms, baby showers, bday party gift to have handy]
(2) Mossimo Jeans = $1.98 e/a !!!
(1) Nail Polish Remover = $.48
Everything came out to be less than $7.00
The Following User Says Thank You to plagioia13 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2011, 09:18 AM

My Mood/Status:
Walmart - Pembroke "Not so happy Shopping trip" :/
Transaction#1
I bought groceries and paid less than $15.00 - good
Transaction#2
They didn't PM to Office Max my Sharpies/Papermate Mechanical Pencils; they said "just go and buy it at OM"
They didn't PM to Wallgreens my Infusion 23 Shampoo
They didn't take my cascades coupons because I had overage and she said I cannot give you anything back, I tried explaining the policy but it was mission impossible, and at the end she said " you cannot get everything for free "; I felt like usghgssdjhf!
It's not FREE, it takes time, patience and knowledge to plan a shopping trip; If I can do it and I can save I will keep on doing it! - It's not FREEEEE!
Old 07-14-2011, 09:51 AM

Thankful, and oh so blessed!
Looser of Marbles

My Mood/Status:
~Em~ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!~Em~ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!~Em~ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!~Em~ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!~Em~ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!~Em~ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!~Em~ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!~Em~ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!~Em~ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!~Em~ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!~Em~ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Really Plagioia I am not sure what is up with that. I had tons of overages never did anyone say anything! I must confess Walmart is not my favorite place to shop because the cashiers are hit and miss. I ALWAYS get grief even if I have more than 10 q's. It is annoying. Everyone is in the same boat. We need to save money. I am sorry that your trip there went badly. I would try that one again though.

Sawgrass walmart gave me the same grief...no matching for anything saying it was the wrong item when the q's said in black in white that it was on any Scotch brand product! Sometimes *kicks a can*

Jenny that is killer I don't see many couponers in the southwest end. I know they exist because the shelves are bare here and again . Publix, and CVS are my new favorites though.
Old 07-14-2011, 10:58 AM

My Mood/Status:
I know publix and cvs are my fav too although since my wd is on super clearance I saved over $300 on olay products (all reduced to 5 and under with my 3/1 and 1/1 qs) and hairdyes (all reduced to 3 and under. 25 each or .49 each with my 3/1 and 2/1 qs) and ponds face wipes free and .62 after qs cetaphyl free after qs ... it was awesome!
Old 07-14-2011, 06:46 PM

Wow Jenny those sound like good deals . Where is that wd at? I have to admit I have not shopped at a wd but that sounds to good to pass up.
Old 07-14-2011, 06:51 PM

My Mood/Status:
Its on dania beach blvd right across from dania jai alai ... not the best neighborhood but its about 10 minutes away from me ... and im telling u ira only because theyre remodeling so they need to wipe out some inventory I asked one of the girls I also left all my extra qs there for the next shopper ... I like to play coupon fairy when I find amazing deals like that
Old 07-14-2011, 07:25 PM

My Mood/Status:
jailipie has posted more than 25 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennybellinc
Am I the only Broward girl? im in hollywood east of i95 ... I have a great wags and publix winndixie here is ok too I refuse to coupon at walmart tho
I'm in hallandale east of 95. Count me in
The Following User Says Thank You to jailipie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2011, 07:49 PM

My Mood/Status:
NOAHDEC has posted more than 100 good deals!NOAHDEC has posted more than 100 good deals!
im also a broward girl .im in plantation and i found a target and publix that take expired coupons no problem .
The Following User Says Thank You to NOAHDEC For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2011, 08:28 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOAHDEC
im also a broward girl .im in plantation and i found a target and publix that take expired coupons no problem .
:gasp: which ones?
Old 07-15-2011, 12:26 PM

Plagioia, how did it go at Walgreens. I went this morning and they were stocked.

Anyone found any clearance deals at their target? I am going to go tomorrow and look for the clearance jeans - wish me luck!
Old 07-15-2011, 05:34 PM

My Mood/Status:
I couldn't go today -
But tomorrow morning I will be there! I am going to plan my shopping trip tonight!

Target - I found the baby/toddle jeans for $.50 after q's and women for $1.98 after q's!
Old 07-15-2011, 07:14 PM

morihuel66 has posted more than 100 good deals!morihuel66 has posted more than 100 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by retrobody View Post
im glad to see people in miami doing couponing at the same level that i do, however me living closer to the downtown area it seems that management and staff at the stores i shop are incredibly unaware of anything to do with sales combined with coupons and are incredibly rude!!! i tried the young male cashier profile thing but he wouldnt let me get any coupons in except one b/c it said 'only one per purchase' LOL i had to sit there and explain and he would just cut me off..RUDE manager was the same way. It seems people are not so friendly in the city but i have had some great deals hope i can get find some better locations around downtown area to go too that are more friendly without wasting my gas :P cvs, walgreens, publix and winndixie

I'd send an email to corporate. They are great at responding. Even more now that they have a formal coupon policy. I'm sure you'll get a positive response.
The Following User Says Thank You to morihuel66 For This Useful Post: