Need Help Asap From A Kind Floridian

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2010, 02:18 PM
Blessings

My Mood/Status:
jcgirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jcgirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jcgirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jcgirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jcgirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jcgirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jcgirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jcgirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jcgirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jcgirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Need help asap from a kind floridian

We're headed to WDW in just over a week and came across the cutest idea. But to do it I'll need the help of someone in Florida ASAP. The idea is this - To have someone purchase a Disney postcard and mail one each to my niece and nephew. The idea is have someone write something on the lines of see you soon or can't wait to meet you and sign it Love, Mickey Mouse or for her Cinderella. Anyone willing to do that for me and can mail by Saturday as it is going to Colorado. I'm willing to do PP or trade stamps or Q's for your help. Could someone please help me make this trip even more special for the two newly adopted members of our family. My nephew is 8. My niece is 7. I'll be happy to do this for other families headed down in June or July while I'm there. We'll be there May 31- June 5.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 05-20-2010, 03:15 PM

RE: Need help asap from a kind floridian

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

amulya has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!amulya has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!amulya has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!amulya has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!amulya has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!amulya has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Hey jcgirl !! Wat a wonderful thought !! I really appreciate the idea , but I am sorry to say that I wud be unable to help u ..as I live in Chicago . Had I read this earlier, I would have definitely done wat u wanted, bcos we went to WDW just a month ago, and it was a truly magical experience !! Hope u and ur family have the best experience there is !! While I wud be unable to help u ...sorryyyyyyyyy ... ....cud i plzzzzzzzz ask u for a huge favor !!??? While we were in Magic Kingdom, we went to the "SPEEDWAY" in Tomorrowland . My elder son, who just turned 4, is insanely in love with cars , so we went to that place 4 times in 2 days . It's a race track, and u can drive cars around !! And when u get into ur car , they give u something called the "OFFICIAL SPEEDWAY LICENSE". We actually got 10 of those there, but failed to recognize their significance until a couple of weeks back !! So we threw them away..but my son managed to save "his" 2 "licenses" and get them back to Chicago. Those 2 licenses r officially in their final stages now !! We have glued each one of them like 10 times, taped them another 10 times ..but "u got to go wen u got to go" right !!?? and they'll "go" pretty soon .... My 4 yr old never leaves them for a single min ..even takes them to school ..thats how obsessed he is !! I even wrote to WDW customer service, but I never received a response frm them ... and then like Godsent ... I see ur msg ... cud u plzzz ..plzzzz .... plzzzz ... get some "OFFICIAL SPEEDWAY LICENSEs " for me frm Tomorrowland !!?? and mail them to me .. It would make my son the happiest kid in town !! I'll pay for shipping and can even trade a few coupons .... Pls let me know if that wud be possible ....I can't think of any other way to get them :-( .... Thanks for reading my loooooooooong rant .... And u guys have the most pleasant, enjoyable and memorable trip !!! I'm sure there will be plenty of ppl willing to fulfill ur request, just bcos AFC is the best ..and full of kind hearted, wonderful ppl !! All the best !!
Old 05-21-2010, 09:30 AM

RE: Need help asap from a kind floridian

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

mmadia has posted more than 5 good deals
Disney Postcards

Hey there! Not only am I a Floridian, but I am also going to Hollywood Studios (a Disney Park) tomorrow. Hurry and send me the addresses and I will send out the post cards tomorrow! Let me know what you want them to say. It is my pleasure and I don't want anything in return - I am a true believer in "What Comes Around Goes Around"
The Following User Says Thank You to mmadia For This Useful Post: