How Much Do You Need For A Trip To Disney

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2010, 03:58 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
kateandcamsmom has posted more than 50 good deals
Help Sign How much do you need for a trip to Disney

I want to take our family to Disney orlando and I wanted to know how much is resonable to expect to spend? We our a family of 4, 2 adults and 2 children under 6. We are Florida residents. Thanks for your time
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 04-12-2011, 11:15 AM

RE: How much do you need for a trip to Disney

diabli69
I just went 2 month ago with my husband, my 11 yr old and my 7 month old... I spent 698 dollars on hotel (Port Orleans Riverside) with the deluxe dining plan included (4 days/3 nights)... We have the annual pass which we pay monthly ($45 for 3 adults)... so our expenses on top of that were around 200 dollars more.
Old 04-29-2011, 09:29 AM

llj05d has posted more than 1 good deal
I drove up for one day, they have specials on 3 or more days at the park (or their affiliate parks). But they do not have any discounts on their one or two day tickets. So even as a Floridian you may spend $80/per adult and $70 per child for one or two days. If you go online, it may be $5 cheaper. But I would suggest you pay the extra $30 for 3+ days. Me and my family (total of 3) spent $250 for admission. Also, they have deals on food in the park, if you buy (i dnt know, say an autograph book for the little one), if you look on your receipt, it may say 25% off your food at these restuarants in the park. keep that in mind, if your trying to be frugile. Hotels get more expensive closer to the park.
Old 04-29-2011, 11:43 AM

morihuel66 has posted more than 100 good deals!morihuel66 has posted more than 100 good deals!
Eating inside the park can be expensive. We take sandwiches and drinks and have refills of ice at any of the food stands. It is hot now and you'll need the fluids. For florida residents there are specials for AAA members. Hotels/Motels include breakfast and you can find from 30 dollars a night. You will find lots to choose from. Enjoy!
Old 04-29-2011, 12:00 PM

: )
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
since you're a FL resident, check McD, WAG and CVS for tearpad coupons for discounts on tickets if you're a FL resident. I saw them in Kissimmee FL. As to your budget, the time of year you're going will also determine how cheap/expensive is going to be. We're not FL residents and I found it most expensive in the summer and the least expensive around Jan or Feb. and around Fall.
Old 04-29-2011, 12:10 PM

My Mood/Status:
mommyslh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mommyslh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mommyslh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mommyslh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mommyslh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mommyslh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mommyslh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mommyslh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mommyslh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mommyslh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mommyslh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
florida residents should be able to get a season pass for kids for cheap. i can't remember the deal my mom looked into it b/c her brother lives there and we were trying to get tickets as cheap as possible. try googling and see if you can find the offer, that is how she found it. she ended up getting them off ebay. some were used and had 3-4 days left and some were brand new never used. they all worked w/o any problems. we had 7 of us going so it was a nice savings. on the used 10 day tickets you can also upgrade them to an annual pass for a little more which would be a good deal since you live near. oh and don't cheap out on the food you will pay as much at the hot dog shops as you would a sit down lunch. your best to make reservations especially for the character meals.

Last edited by mommyslh; 04-29-2011 at 12:14 PM.