Anyone Shop At A Location In Central FL??

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2010, 09:11 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
mkania has posted more than 200 great deals!mkania has posted more than 200 great deals!mkania has posted more than 200 great deals!
Help Sign Anyone shop at a location in Central FL??

I live in the Lk Mary area and I am a newbie to Walgreens, but not AFC. I have tried doing some deals at our closest Walgreens a few times and it turned into a complete nightmare!! From reading some of the forums I have seen how I can improve this with making sure I have fillers, but the manager there is not a nice man. For example: a couple of weeks ago when the StayFree was on sale for $6.29 there was BOGO q's & Walgreens q's for $3/1. Which should have made them .29/2 + tax. Well the manager said that the Walgreens q had to be taking off first and that the BOGO price on the q's would be 3.29 and not 6.29. So that messed up the whole deal. The same problem with the Reach tooth brushes.

So long story short, I was hoping to find a location or locations in Orange or Seminole county that is friendlier. Any suggestions?? TIA
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Kodi 10
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Jordan 5
, & Alyssa 2
and I am one Blessed woman

Check out my Blog freegroceriesnmore.blogspot.com
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 01-21-2010, 02:29 PM

RE: Anyone shop at a location in Central FL??

trudibeth77 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!trudibeth77 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!trudibeth77 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!trudibeth77 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!trudibeth77 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!trudibeth77 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!trudibeth77 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!trudibeth77 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Sorry for your experience- I'm in SW Florida. My Wags is very friendly, though sometimes I do have issues with the coupons. I have been reading on here that some Wags are now requiring store q's before manu q's and that it's district-wide, so it doesn't sound like it's specific to your Wags. I'd try another and see if you have the same experience. It hasn't happened to me yet, but I'm not going to be surprised if it does, based on what I'm reading here. I guess we'll just have to re-think how we are doing the deals.

In general, it does seem like Wags employees are "less friendly" than CVS, but there are definite exceptions. I love the ones at my local Wags- I've gotten to know most of them pretty well and they love to see how I do the deals...
The Following User Says Thank You to trudibeth77 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2010, 02:36 PM

RE: Anyone shop at a location in Central FL??

my coupon binder is smoking!!!

My Mood/Status:
asaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!asaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!asaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!asaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!asaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!asaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!asaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!asaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!asaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!asaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!asaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
im i orlando i have around 5 wags in like 4 mile radius i ususally have no problem doing deals.i like the one in the corner of john young and conroy.i usually vist wags 3-4 times a week alot of the employees now me by now OMG that is not good IM ADDICTED .
:,alani 8
and zack 5
:and wife of moe
The Following User Says Thank You to asaby For This Useful Post: