Chiefland, FL Rule Change, Need Info On Gaineville Walgreen Stores

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2010, 08:25 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
nhladyslipper has posted more than 150 good deals!nhladyslipper has posted more than 150 good deals!
Help Sign Chiefland, FL rule change, need info on Gaineville walgreen stores

Chiefland changed the rules on Q's so that a bogo Q has to come after a WQ. Now you only get the difference after the wq for the bogo. also they are enforcing limits on products (even to limit myself and a friend to the limit of 3 BETWEEN us!!) anyways, too much hassle here as coupons always beep, they can't override or force an RR to print or so they say. If anyone shops in the Gainesville FL area could you please let me know the policies there and if there is more than one store? If so which is the most coupon friendly? Thanks for any help. It is much appreciated. PS, if you must shop at the one in Chiefland, go during the early part of the DAY!! Only good thing about traveling that far is carpooling and adding in Publix, rite-aide, and a few other stores we don't have here.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 01-13-2010, 09:20 PM

RE: Chiefland, FL rule change, need info on Gaineville walgreen stores

My Mood/Status:
Lana1967 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Lana1967 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Lana1967 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Lana1967 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Lana1967 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Lana1967 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Lana1967 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Lana1967 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Good Luck. I would look up the coupon policy and print it out if it says what they are doing is not by the rules.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
:Mom to:
:13YO Daughter, Max
T Bo

Old 05-22-2011, 12:50 PM

mamita84
Hi I live in Bronson

Hi ladies I just joined the coupons to save and I live in Bronson I really need help Im so lost in everything I hope I can learn a lot about coupons I go a lot to chiefland to wal-mart but I cant believe I never used a coupon before so I just want to give it a try and start to save some money so ne ways hope you ladies can give me a hand thanks a bunch.
Old 06-25-2011, 05:26 PM

My Mood/Status:
floridaclipper has posted more than 5 good deals
I'd stay away from the one on Archer and 34th. Not friendly. Almost always out of stock. I have found that the one near Tower and Newberry usually has a lot of stock on the hot deals including MM. If Williston is near you they are pretty friendly, compliment savings, and they have given me rain checks on RR deals when they are out of stock. Basically lets say an item is $3, generates a $2 RR. They have written me a rain check to purchase the item for $1. I go back when they have it in stock and use the rain check with whatever MQ's I have. Not a good deal if you were putting together a more complex series of transactions and needed the actual RR but better than nothing if you can use the product. They are inconsistant on the use of the IVC q in the monthly book stacked with a mq but no issues with the ones in the ad. No issues with using a bogo q on a bogo sale.

I highly recomend printing the wags policy from their site and bring it with you especially if you are doing one of the deals where the face value of the q exceeds the price of the product. I almost always need to show that at any wags to do that type of transaction.
Old 06-27-2011, 02:34 PM

kurleej has posted more than 25 good deals
There are no rite aids in Gainesville... Or FL at all for that matter. just and FYI for future readers.
Old 09-03-2011, 07:18 PM

Grounded for Life

Wrangler_Gal has posted more than 300 great deals!Wrangler_Gal has posted more than 300 great deals!Wrangler_Gal has posted more than 300 great deals!Wrangler_Gal has posted more than 300 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhladyslipper View Post
Chiefland changed the rules on Q's so that a bogo Q has to come after a WQ. Now you only get the difference after the wq for the bogo. also they are enforcing limits on products (even to limit myself and a friend to the limit of 3 BETWEEN us!!) anyways, too much hassle here as coupons always beep, they can't override or force an RR to print or so they say. If anyone shops in the Gainesville FL area could you please let me know the policies there and if there is more than one store? If so which is the most coupon friendly? Thanks for any help. It is much appreciated. PS, if you must shop at the one in Chiefland, go during the early part of the DAY!! Only good thing about traveling that far is carpooling and adding in Publix, rite-aide, and a few other stores we don't have here.
I have only shopped at that wags once and they did not have the type of toothpaste that was on sale or the Planters peanut butter or Welch's jelly.