Double Up To $1 Everyday AND Match Competitor's Ads

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2009, 12:07 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
lisadoni has posted more than 100 good deals!lisadoni has posted more than 100 good deals!
Star Double up to $1 everyday AND match competitor's ads

I just went into "The Market" (the small FF in downtown Norfolk) and they had two big signs up. One said that they now double coupons up to $1 EVERYDAY. The other sign stated that they now will match prices on competitor's ads (Bloom, Kroger, Food Lion, etc.) , but you must have the ad with you and it has to be the exact same item that you are purchasing.

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to lisadoni For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 01-29-2009, 11:06 AM

RE: Double up to $1 everyday AND match competitor's ads

Busy, Busy, Busy! Alway's Busy!!!

My Mood/Status:
tohimipray has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tohimipray has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tohimipray has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tohimipray has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tohimipray has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tohimipray has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tohimipray has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tohimipray has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tohimipray has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tohimipray has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tohimipray has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Where is this store located? Is it not far from Maury High School? Like across the street from Rite-Aid? I can't picture where else it would be.
The Following User Says Thank You to tohimipray For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2009, 11:16 AM

My Mood/Status:
tohimipray has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tohimipray has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tohimipray has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tohimipray has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tohimipray has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tohimipray has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tohimipray has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tohimipray has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tohimipray has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tohimipray has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tohimipray has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Just answered my own question. I called and the store you are referring to is a new to me store. I moved out of Norfolk 3 yrs ago and that store is about 1 yr old. They said they accept competitors coupons too. YAY!!!!!!!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tohimipray For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2009, 11:19 AM

Chillin like a villian

My Mood/Status:
1jgirl has posted more than 200 great deals!1jgirl has posted more than 200 great deals!1jgirl has posted more than 200 great deals!
I hope this becomes the policy for all Farm Fresh!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1jgirl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2009, 11:25 AM

is sooooooo blessed!
Nicaragua trip changed me & DD loves Liberty Univ!

My Mood/Status:
Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisadoni View Post
I just went into "The Market" (the small FF in downtown Norfolk) and they had two big signs up. One said that they now double coupons up to $1 EVERYDAY. The other sign stated that they now will match prices on competitor's ads (Bloom, Kroger, Food Lion, etc.) , but you must have the ad with you and it has to be the exact same item that you are purchasing.

My paper yesterday just said Wednesday. Do you think this will be with ALL Farm Fresh in the Hampton area?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Following User Says Thank You to Time4mom2 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2009, 11:51 AM

Super Mom, girlfriend, student, co worker....

My Mood/Status:
mommamerri has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mommamerri has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mommamerri has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mommamerri has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mommamerri has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mommamerri has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mommamerri has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mommamerri has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mommamerri has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mommamerri has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mommamerri has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I am so jealous!! I moved form Hampton Roads about a year ago and miss it dearly.. exp Farm Fresh!
and Amedeus (2)

Central Area Kroger shopper
The Following User Says Thank You to mommamerri For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2009, 12:12 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
Flowergal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Flowergal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Flowergal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Flowergal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Flowergal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Flowergal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Flowergal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Flowergal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Flowergal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Mine in Elizabeth City doubles to $.99 everyday and to/including $1 on Wednesdays.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flowergal For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2009, 04:28 PM

My Mood/Status:
lisadoni has posted more than 100 good deals!lisadoni has posted more than 100 good deals!
This one also did the doubling up to .99, and up to $1 on Wednesdays during they January. They do all the same ads, sales, and pricing as regular FFs so my guess is this policy will apply to every FF. My husband will be going to the FF near our house tomorrow (for the double gas deals) so I'll have him check.

The Market is at the corner of Boush St. and College Dr, in a brand new building not far from MacArthur. It has condos above it and Tidewater Community College's administrative offices (that's where I work).
The Following User Says Thank You to lisadoni For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2009, 05:35 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
Flowergal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Flowergal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Flowergal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Flowergal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Flowergal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Flowergal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Flowergal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Flowergal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Flowergal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
You make me homesick Lisadoni, I just moved to NC from the Lynnhaven/Great Neck area.......
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flowergal For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2009, 06:56 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowergal View Post
You make me homesick Lisadoni, I just moved to NC from the Lynnhaven/Great Neck area.......
I do love this area, but I grew up in Richmond. Once we get the CVS and Trader Joe's VB will be almost perfect.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lisadoni For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2009, 10:24 AM

goes to Food Lion too much!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
MommySusan1 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!MommySusan1 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!MommySusan1 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!MommySusan1 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!MommySusan1 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!MommySusan1 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!MommySusan1 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!MommySusan1 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!MommySusan1 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!MommySusan1 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!MommySusan1 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Does anyone know what the limit is on the $1 doubles. I went to the Elizabeth City FF and used several of the $1 off Beechnut Let's Grow Q's. It only doubled two. I didn't want to argue with her b/c it was only $.26 difference & DS had just made a stinky present for me and I wanted to get out of there. But I did order some more Q's and I want to be able to use them all in one trip.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MommySusan1 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2009, 12:47 PM

My Mood/Status:
lynderae has posted more than 300 great deals!lynderae has posted more than 300 great deals!lynderae has posted more than 300 great deals!lynderae has posted more than 300 great deals!
I used 4 of the Starkist Tuna pouch coupons at once & they all dbl'd.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lynderae For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2009, 09:16 AM

Chillin like a villian

My Mood/Status:
1jgirl has posted more than 200 great deals!1jgirl has posted more than 200 great deals!1jgirl has posted more than 200 great deals!
I moved here from NoVa several years ago and miss my Trader Joe's, too. I go up to the one in Newport News every so often and stock up! MIss Whole Foods, too...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1jgirl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2009, 12:23 PM

My Mood/Status:
Honor has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Honor has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Honor has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Honor has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Honor has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Honor has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Honor has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Honor has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Honor has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Honor has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Honor has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
You are soooo lucky!! I hope my farm fresh does this too!

I love trader joe's too, but I live in Gloucester & it's about 35 min. away. I love their produce & cheap wine!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Honor For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2009, 08:29 AM

vabmouse has posted more than 5 good deals
I wonder if the Farm Fresh in Chesapeake does the competitor prices?
The Following User Says Thank You to vabmouse For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2009, 05:15 AM

My Mood/Status:
tkn4lif has posted more than 25 good deals
The online ad says they double coupons up to 99 centes everyday. So it must be a new policy or a special for now...
The Following User Says Thank You to tkn4lif For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2009, 04:21 PM

had fun trading!

My Mood/Status:
slp2b has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!slp2b has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!slp2b has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!slp2b has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!slp2b has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!slp2b has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!slp2b has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!slp2b has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1jgirl View Post
I moved here from NoVa several years ago and miss my Trader Joe's, too. I go up to the one in Newport News every so often and stock up! MIss Whole Foods, too...
Is there a Trader Joe's in Newport News?! I had one when I lived in CA. I know I looked on their website a couple of times in the past 3 years and I never saw one close. I'd be willing to go to Newport News to hit a Trader Joe's. Where is it exactly?
The Following User Says Thank You to slp2b For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2009, 04:43 PM

is proud to be with AFC!!
Howling for AFC!!

My Mood/Status:
wolfspirit7 has posted more than 400 great deals!wolfspirit7 has posted more than 400 great deals!wolfspirit7 has posted more than 400 great deals!wolfspirit7 has posted more than 400 great deals!wolfspirit7 has posted more than 400 great deals!
I know there's a Trader Joe's in Williamsburg, if that helps.
and Maddie
The Following User Says Thank You to wolfspirit7 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2009, 05:55 PM

Chillin like a villian

My Mood/Status:
The one in Newport News is off of Jefferson...it's in with a Kohls, a 5and below, before you get to all the dealerships, after you pass the airport on your right. ITake 64 to Jefferson and go AWAY from Patrick Henry....There's a Global Market up there somewhere too that's pretty cool.
The Following User Says Thank You to 1jgirl For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2009, 08:26 AM

is wasting time at work...

My Mood/Status:
TwoBlueOnePink has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!TwoBlueOnePink has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!TwoBlueOnePink has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!TwoBlueOnePink has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!TwoBlueOnePink has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!TwoBlueOnePink has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!TwoBlueOnePink has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I heard they were going to open a trader joes in va beach on Laskin behind the outback. I know they are doing construction on the building right now, but there isnt a sign up yet about what its going to be.
The Following User Says Thank You to TwoBlueOnePink For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2009, 08:29 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by slp2b View Post
Is there a Trader Joe's in Newport News?! I had one when I lived in CA. I know I looked on their website a couple of times in the past 3 years and I never saw one close. I'd be willing to go to Newport News to hit a Trader Joe's. Where is it exactly?
The NN one is pretty easy to get to. You just follow the signs from the interstate towards the airport and turn left at the light that goes to the airport instead of turning right to the airport.

On topic, it does appear the $1 doubles everyday only applies to the "Market" stores. I hope they aren't trying to become too separate because I got the free gallon of milk from the market on Thursday and asked the cashier if I could use it at Farm Fresh. He said yes, but when my husband tried to use it on Saturday he was told they wouldn't take it. I thought that was ridiculous since they are supposed to take 'competitor' coupons.
Old 02-27-2009, 01:05 PM

My Mood/Status:
Spoke to the customer service guy today and was told they are considered two different stores. They even have seperate ads. The cashier I had today was nice. I just used KC Masterpiece $1/1 Foodlion coupons to get them free. They are supposed to be building another one in VB according to CS. Hope they build one up here in NN by me.
Old 09-06-2009, 08:05 AM

charlene73 has posted more than 1 good deal
Farm Fresh policy

Farm Fresh in Franklin, VA doubles up to $1.00 every day. Tried to do multiple transactions...not @ the same time but left the store, put groceries in the car and attempted to return to do more shopping. The manager stopped us in the parking lot and told us we could not go in for anymore transactions. The ad states 20 coupons per transaction/not per day. He let us go back in...said I got him on a technicality. My argument with the manager...people that live in the area can go in every day of the week and do the same thing. I live about 1 hour away so I do my transactions in one day. Does anyone else get harrassed?
The Following User Says Thank You to charlene73 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2009, 06:23 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlene73 View Post
Farm Fresh in Franklin, VA doubles up to $1.00 every day. Tried to do multiple transactions...not @ the same time but left the store, put groceries in the car and attempted to return to do more shopping. The manager stopped us in the parking lot and told us we could not go in for anymore transactions. The ad states 20 coupons per transaction/not per day. He let us go back in...said I got him on a technicality. My argument with the manager...people that live in the area can go in every day of the week and do the same thing. I live about 1 hour away so I do my transactions in one day. Does anyone else get harrassed?
I have never had a problem where they would not let us do more than one order. In fact, I have never went to the car and came back. I have done two orders by myself in one trip. Just depends on your store I guess.
Old 09-12-2009, 02:50 PM

My Mood/Status:
savings44 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!savings44 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!savings44 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!savings44 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!savings44 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!savings44 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Does anyone have the address to the Farm Fresh "The Market" in downtown Norfolk? And do they still double up to a $1 everyday?