Rain Checks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2008, 08:53 PM
had fun trading!

My Mood/Status:
slp2b has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!slp2b has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!slp2b has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!slp2b has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!slp2b has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!slp2b has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!slp2b has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!slp2b has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Rain Checks

Did you know that when you get a rain check at Farm Fresh they give you one of those items for free? I just found this out this week. I was trying to buy the hershey's chocolate chips and the Starbucks 4 pack frapachinos and they were out. The cashier told me to see CS about my rain checks and to not forget that when I come back I get one for free. I confirmed this with CS. They said, for example, that when I get my 4 frapachinos to get one extra and I would get that one for free! I love this store more all the time.

They also will give you the item for free if it rings up wrong. This happened to my husband at the starbucks inside the store. He was buying a pound of coffee and it rang up wrong and they gave it to him. He was so happy!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to slp2b For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 02-04-2009, 05:51 PM

RE: Rain Checks

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Honor has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Honor has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Honor has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Honor has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Honor has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Honor has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Honor has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Honor has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Honor has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Honor has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Honor has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I was just coming to post this & found this old thread. So I'm bumping it, just in case some of you didn't know :-)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Honor For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2009, 08:18 PM

is sooooooo blessed!
Nicaragua mission trip was life changing for me :)

My Mood/Status:
Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by slp2b View Post
Did you know that when you get a rain check at Farm Fresh they give you one of those items for free? The cashier told me to see CS about my rain checks and to not forget that when I come back I get one for free. I confirmed this with CS.
WOW! Do you think this goes for ALL FF stores??? I was at mine tonight for doubles ($1.00) and alot of shelves were very low on stock and some empty.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Time4mom2 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2009, 04:56 AM

My Mood/Status:
Honor has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Honor has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Honor has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Honor has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Honor has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Honor has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Honor has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Honor has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Honor has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Honor has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Honor has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Time4mom2 View Post
WOW! Do you think this goes for ALL FF stores??? I was at mine tonight for doubles ($1.00) and alot of shelves were very low on stock and some empty.
I'm thinking yes, because they did the same thing for my friend last night. & I go to a different FF than the OP. So I would think it is the same everywhere. I don't know exactly how it would work on Wednesdays if you were going to come back & use a $1 coupon, but I would imagine that they would honor that too.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Honor For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2009, 08:43 PM

had fun trading!

My Mood/Status:
slp2b has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!slp2b has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!slp2b has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!slp2b has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!slp2b has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!slp2b has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!slp2b has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!slp2b has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
I'm still working on those chocolate chips from October! I thought I'd use them all at Christmas, but I didn't make as much as normal. Might be time to bake some biscotti! Yum.
The Following User Says Thank You to slp2b For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2009, 05:27 PM

My Mood/Status:
lisadoni has posted more than 100 good deals!lisadoni has posted more than 100 good deals!
Thanks again for posting this! I had to go up to customer service today (DH made me drive up there even though he does the shopping because we didn't get our $5 off for buying $25 in homelife products) and I saw a sign explaining the rain checks and free item taped to the counter. A woman was ahead of me who had been looking for asparagus that was on special and she got a rain check. Since I was already there I asked for the same rain check and got it.

Of course if DH had been there (!) he would've been able to get another rain check for free microwave popcorn, but I'm rambling now.
Old 02-08-2009, 04:23 PM

had fun trading!

My Mood/Status:
I went there today to get the pizza rolls and didn't even think of getting a rain check! Duh. I'll have to hit it again before Wed. I have lots of coupons.
Old 02-09-2009, 10:33 AM

is wasting time at work...

My Mood/Status:
TwoBlueOnePink has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!TwoBlueOnePink has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!TwoBlueOnePink has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!TwoBlueOnePink has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!TwoBlueOnePink has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!TwoBlueOnePink has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!TwoBlueOnePink has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Thanks for posting this. I always forget about the rain checks! They are also running a deal if they are out of Rotisseri chickens between 4 and 7 you get a coupon for a free one!
The Following User Says Thank You to TwoBlueOnePink For This Useful Post: