Has Anyone Seen This Show?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2011, 05:16 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Wearing Many Hats

My Mood/Status:
smhammons has posted more than 200 great deals!smhammons has posted more than 200 great deals!smhammons has posted more than 200 great deals!
Has anyone seen this show?

Good morning all,

I was wondering if any of you have seen the show Extream couponing. I Tivo the show just to see if I can pick up a few more ideas I haven't already been using. Well, the last one I watched the woman featured owned a custom framing shop. At her shop each morning she would check her favorate coupon sites. They showed her computer screen for a second and she was comming to THIS site. I swear. I paused it to make sure.
In watching the show, however, I have noticed several things. First of all, I don't buy a lot of what these people are getting for free. I tend to stay away from processed food. I also don't see a lot of fresh fruits and vegitables, Meat, or milk being bought. I have gotten great deals on cleaning supplies and paper products like they do, but I would never serve my family boxed potatos.
I have also noticed that, since this show started airing, grocery stores around me are changing their coupon policys. They are also becoming like watch dogs on every coupon being redeemed. It is getting harder to get a deal.
Any one else see the show?
P. S. I searched for a thread on this subject and couldn't find it so I hope I'm not rehashing an old subject.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Wife to Tom
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mom to Adam
kenue (Husky)
Chip (Golden Retriver)
Maxamillion (Yorkie)
Trinity
Peacable
God-Mother to Leaha age 9
Maddy age 9
Brianna age 3
and Tempist age 2
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 05-27-2011, 05:19 AM

RE: Has anyone seen this show?

Shopping for Bargains!

My Mood/Status:
scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
The Person you saw was Treasure, she is mostly on our site and is known as Smurfytigger. We have several threads going about the show. Just remember what you see on TV is not usually real life, with some exceptions. Treasures episode was the most realistic. Check out the other threads on the site about the show.

Old 05-27-2011, 05:30 AM

RE: Has anyone seen this show?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
TraciBarnes23 has posted more than 400 great deals!TraciBarnes23 has posted more than 400 great deals!TraciBarnes23 has posted more than 400 great deals!TraciBarnes23 has posted more than 400 great deals!TraciBarnes23 has posted more than 400 great deals!
maybe look in the part of the website where ppl complain, i havent noticed anything but extreme couponing and walmart in there lately