Renuzit

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2013, 09:43 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Addicted has posted more than 200 great deals!Addicted has posted more than 200 great deals!Addicted has posted more than 200 great deals!
Renuzit

Has anyone tried to use the DG store coupon for Buy 3 get 3 free Renuzit adjustables along with the MQ of Buy 3 get 3 free? The coupon policy doesn't really specify as far as I can tell but if that would work that would be awesome.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 09-10-2013, 11:24 AM

RE: Renuzit

My Mood/Status:
smartshopper27 has posted more than 200 great deals!smartshopper27 has posted more than 200 great deals!smartshopper27 has posted more than 200 great deals!
I was wondering the same thing.
Old 09-10-2013, 02:51 PM

crs has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!crs has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!crs has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!crs has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!crs has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!crs has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!crs has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
I looked at that but the mq. in the paper has "Coupon not valid with other coupons for the same item." in the small print.
The Following User Says Thank You to crs For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2013, 03:00 PM

My Mood/Status:
Addicted has posted more than 200 great deals!Addicted has posted more than 200 great deals!Addicted has posted more than 200 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crs View Post
I looked at that but the mq. in the paper has "Coupon not valid with other coupons for the same item." in the small print.
Oh I saw that but I thought it meant I couldn't use that PLUS dollar off manufacturer coupons for the Buy 3 part of it. Well darn.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Addicted For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2013, 05:10 PM

crs has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!crs has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!crs has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!crs has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!crs has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!crs has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!crs has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Addicted View Post
Oh I saw that but I thought it meant I couldn't use that PLUS dollar off manufacturer coupons for the Buy 3 part of it. Well darn.
That's what I think.
The Following User Says Thank You to crs For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2013, 01:25 PM

My Mood/Status:
kittycatinkc has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!kittycatinkc has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!kittycatinkc has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!kittycatinkc has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!kittycatinkc has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!kittycatinkc has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!kittycatinkc has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
No go at my store
Old 09-16-2013, 09:40 PM

My Mood/Status:
mickie333 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mickie333 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mickie333 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mickie333 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mickie333 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mickie333 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mickie333 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mickie333 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mickie333 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mickie333 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mickie333 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Should work since their own policy says you can stack DG coupon with a MF..
The Following User Says Thank You to mickie333 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2013, 01:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickie333 View Post
Should work since their own policy says you can stack DG coupon with a MF..
This is from DG coupon policy from their site.

6.Maximum of two coupons per item. One coupon must be a Manufacturer’s Coupon and the second coupon must be a Dollar General Coupon as long as neither coupon states that it is not valid with other coupons
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crs For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2013, 05:10 AM

Grounded for Life

mommybear111009 has posted more than 100 good deals!mommybear111009 has posted more than 100 good deals!
This deal really confuses me. A coupon fairy dropped a bunch of these coupons on a target shelf today but this is very confusing to me and I feel it will cause me problems at checkout, so with the DG Q and manufacturers both saying buy 3 Get 3 u would just get 6 for free? Are ppl actually having this work?
Old 09-21-2013, 04:30 PM

My Mood/Status:
savynana has posted more than 200 great deals!savynana has posted more than 200 great deals!savynana has posted more than 200 great deals!
Worked for me today. I got 24 used 4 coupons each. Only paid tax
Old 09-22-2013, 02:33 AM

Grounded for Life

mommybear111009 has posted more than 100 good deals!mommybear111009 has posted more than 100 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by savynana View Post
Worked for me today. I got 24 used 4 coupons each. Only paid tax
No troubles at checkout?
Old 09-22-2013, 02:20 PM

My Mood/Status:
savynana has posted more than 200 great deals!savynana has posted more than 200 great deals!savynana has posted more than 200 great deals!
No troubles
Old 09-22-2013, 06:28 PM

katelyn.cifreo has posted more than 10 good deals
Where is the DG coupon from?? I'd love to get some of these!
Old 09-22-2013, 06:53 PM

My Mood/Status:
They both expired today 9/22
Old 09-23-2013, 02:16 AM

Grounded for Life

Dang it! I forgot to go to DG
Old 09-23-2013, 05:05 PM

Joneswoman has posted more than 200 great deals!Joneswoman has posted more than 200 great deals!Joneswoman has posted more than 200 great deals!
Worked for me no problem got 54!
Old 09-23-2013, 06:15 PM

~0)
Walmart Wild Forum Leader

2014 YTD Savings: $12650
My Mood/Status:
ReuschHome has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Wow. Those are awesome deals. I never get around to the DG.
Old 09-24-2013, 02:09 PM

My Mood/Status:
jjstarbuck has posted more than 25 good deals
My DG new store Seguin Tx. told me DG Q and Mfg. Q are the same I said no they are not Why would they print on bottom the rules. She also told me flat out She will not stack any DG with mfg. Q at her store she doesn't care what the other stores do. She was Mgr. I showed her the rules from DG that is when she said that. So I said you all have different rules. I just want to understand the rules if DG changed them. She didn't know what she was doing and wouldn't admit it . she said I know everything about couponing. With her tone. and the people looking like I had 2 heads behind me. I did tell her let them go first I don't mind waiting and she said no she wanted to take care of me first. So I guess I won't go back there to use coupons.
Old 09-24-2013, 02:30 PM

Joneswoman has posted more than 200 great deals!Joneswoman has posted more than 200 great deals!Joneswoman has posted more than 200 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjstarbuck
My DG new store Seguin Tx. told me DG Q and Mfg. Q are the same I said no they are not Why would they print on bottom the rules. She also told me flat out She will not stack any DG with mfg. Q at her store she doesn't care what the other stores do. She was Mgr. I showed her the rules from DG that is when she said that. So I said you all have different rules. I just want to understand the rules if DG changed them. She didn't know what she was doing and wouldn't admit it . she said I know everything about couponing. With her tone. and the people looking like I had 2 heads behind me. I did tell her let them go first I don't mind waiting and she said no she wanted to take care of me first. So I guess I won't go back there to use coupons.
you should do the survey on the bottom of your receipt. They always pay attention to negative feedback! I keep my district manager on speed dial if I ever have a problem I call him! If he doesn't know the answer I call customer relations! 1-800-678-9258. They are truing to bully you, when you back down then they win! Don't let them run you off! Your the customer as long as your polite and follow the rules they will have to abide by the policy! But you need to know what the policy is yourself so you can be confident when your shopping. The only thing you did wrong was allowing the manager to bully you! The coupons on the dollar general site don't say manufacturer , they say dollar general! Always! You can use one Dg and one MF!
Old 09-24-2013, 02:36 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjstarbuck View Post
I've had some Dollar General stores not take their own coupons much less stack them with MQs. I don't shop there often so I haven't ever argued it but it sounds like maybe the manager was a little bit rude. Perhaps you could email or call corporate and ask them if the different stores can make up their own coupon policy. I personally feel that all stores, whether Dollar Store, Walmart, CVS etc, should have ONE policy that all stores must follow. It gets confusing trying to keep all the different stores policies and rules straight. Sorry you had a bad transaction