Penny Clearance Items... Lets Talk. YMMV

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2013, 02:00 PM

RE: Penny clearance items... lets talk. YMMV

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
TraciBarnes23 has posted more than 400 great deals!TraciBarnes23 has posted more than 400 great deals!TraciBarnes23 has posted more than 400 great deals!TraciBarnes23 has posted more than 400 great deals!TraciBarnes23 has posted more than 400 great deals!
Yeah that's my cigarette

ForumRunner_20130808_160005.jpg
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TraciBarnes23 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 08-08-2013, 02:02 PM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
TraciBarnes23 has posted more than 400 great deals!TraciBarnes23 has posted more than 400 great deals!TraciBarnes23 has posted more than 400 great deals!TraciBarnes23 has posted more than 400 great deals!TraciBarnes23 has posted more than 400 great deals!
The package clearly states its cool so it must be
The Following User Says Thank You to TraciBarnes23 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2013, 03:14 PM

shellypacker has posted more than 25 good deals
Why is this stuff so cheap? Is the food expired? I have never heard of this but I have a DG 5 miles from my house so I will be going there tomorrow. Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to shellypacker For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2013, 03:23 PM

Location: I reside in a little town called Webb in the state of Alabama
My Mood/Status:
Jackson47 has posted more than 75 good deals!
penny items

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciBarnes23 View Post
Who ever has time...since I don't tomorrow go check...
Cuddlee deluxe
Better beater
Bling it on
Pocket chair
Hair bean
Amazing meatloaf
Gray away (they can keep that)
Hot boots

I'm pissing my dg's off close to home anyways
Hey Tracy. Cuddlee deluxe, bling it on, and amazing meatloaf are. I've also found some dual organizers! I'll try to post pics as soon as I can.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jackson47 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2013, 03:24 PM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
I have em ' all now z except the meatloaf I wish!
Old 08-08-2013, 08:29 PM

Aiden's Mommy

My Mood/Status:
luckyduckiez has posted more than 50 good deals
The clocks were a penny also? And the banks I thought the emerson one wasn't a penny, Im confused, is there more details on them? like price? dot?
The Following User Says Thank You to luckyduckiez For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2013, 08:40 PM

Aiden's Mommy

My Mood/Status:
luckyduckiez has posted more than 50 good deals
Im just afraid of loading up my cart with items and going to the register and have them ring full price, I have been trying my hardest to get those pillow pets and any cloths and toys. Here they aren't nice about it, they fight you for it and you have to set them straight. By the way the DM who called me back did side with me and is (not by my request) sending a gift card. You know you were treated badly when they try and buy your forgiveness , but I can get a lot more penny items with it!
The Following User Says Thank You to luckyduckiez For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2013, 08:49 PM

Pattycake

My Mood/Status:
Pattycake has posted more than 100 good deals!Pattycake has posted more than 100 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyduckiez
Im just afraid of loading up my cart with items and going to the register and have them ring full price, I have been trying my hardest to get those pillow pets and any cloths and toys. Here they aren't nice about it, they fight you for it and you have to set them straight. By the way the DM who called me back did side with me and is (not by my request) sending a gift card. You know you were treated badly when they try and buy your forgiveness , but I can get a lot more penny items with it!

image-498976617.jpg

Pillow " pets"
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pattycake For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2013, 09:34 PM

Pattycake

My Mood/Status:
Pattycake has posted more than 100 good deals!Pattycake has posted more than 100 good deals!
wow can I ever tell you some stories from today's visits...... I went in one store and found a cuddle delux and put it in shopping buggy and here come the manager and literally grabbed it out of my buggy and I was not even headed to the check out. She started saying she could not let me have it!!!! I was shocked!!!!! I said you can not take stuff out of my shopping cart. She said if you have not checked it out I can! I could not believe what she was saying. She said we checked this store over yesterday after you left for this stuff. Where did you find it?!!!! I said mam I just walked in the store and looked up and seen it up on the shelf!!!! She repeated about combing the store yesterday and not finding it!!! I said well I do not think you are suppose to grab merchandise out of customers shopping carts! She said they have already called us and told us we can not let yaw'll have the penny items. I said oh really? She said how do yaw'll know about this stuff?!!! She said we don't even know about it. I walked off from her and called corporate office and you would not believe!!!! They asked for store #number and they called this manager or tried to call her on the store phone and she would not answer the phone. So corporate called me back on my cell phone and told me they could not get an answer on the store phone. Fnally the store mananger answered her phone and after alot of talk back and forth.............I finally left the store because this was involving alot of time and gave the manger my name and phone number and she said she would call me after she talked to the district manager. Well it wasnt long after leaving that the store manager called me and said if you will come by the store I will give you the cuddle delux plus I will donate all the ones we pulled off the shelf yesterday. She said we "donate" them anyways...............After everything was said and done she told me they donate them to nonprofit groups. I told her I was a nonprofit organization and she said if I would bring a letter with my organizations's name on it they would start calling me when they had stuff to donate.................so the moral of this story is have all your ducks in a row but do not be rude or ugly but stick to your guns......................
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pattycake For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2013, 03:20 AM

My Mood/Status:
TinaF68 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!TinaF68 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!TinaF68 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!TinaF68 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!TinaF68 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!TinaF68 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!TinaF68 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!TinaF68 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!TinaF68 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!TinaF68 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!TinaF68 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattycake
..so the moral of this story is have all your ducks in a row but do not be rude or ugly but stick to your guns......................
Words to live by!
Old 08-09-2013, 03:31 AM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
I need to call on that big sweaty hateful guy that threw money at me but I have just left it alone. Mostly out of exhaustion
Old 08-09-2013, 09:23 AM

My Mood/Status:
hbaqueen has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hbaqueen has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hbaqueen has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hbaqueen has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hbaqueen has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hbaqueen has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hbaqueen has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hbaqueen has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hbaqueen has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hbaqueen has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hbaqueen has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
The details and pictures rock thank you guys! I got 2 free shirts from an awesome dg and I got 4 of the forever cuddles for .01 each from a manager that was not happy about selling them to me but I'm donating them, they are throwing them away, which is better? Lol
The Following User Says Thank You to hbaqueen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2013, 10:48 AM

Grounded for Life

mommybear111009 has posted more than 100 good deals!mommybear111009 has posted more than 100 good deals!
So yesterday I went to my dg a fe blocks from my house and had no luck at all. I'm so confused! I had in my cart to price check 2 yellow dot purses, a baby outfit yellow dot, 3 valentines day shirts, 2 yellowish tanish faded dot blankets, and a yellow dot pair of flip flops. All rang up full price I was so embarassed going back and putting everything back and then returning my empty cart and leaving. I looked for all of the items that have been mentioned here and couldn't find any. I did find a ton on yellow and gold (its like a darker yellow dot) toys on the top shelves above toilet paper and stuff wanted to try but didn't have the courage to go up again. Also found socks can't remember what they were marked with tho, anyone know what the penny toys are marked with? Also what are the socks and clothes and shoes marked with? And I saw someone had a picture of penny rugs, I found a few but no dots or anything, can u tell me what the regular price is on them? Also yellow dot messenger bags I found but was scared to try they were zebra rainbow colored and peace signs on them and that sort of thing. Sorry for so many questions.
Old 08-09-2013, 11:39 AM

Clipping to go Camping!

My Mood/Status:
cwymer has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cwymer has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cwymer has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cwymer has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cwymer has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cwymer has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cwymer has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cwymer has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cwymer has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cwymer has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cwymer has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommybear111009 View Post
So yesterday I went to my dg a fe blocks from my house and had no luck at all. I'm so confused! I had in my cart to price check 2 yellow dot purses, a baby outfit yellow dot, 3 valentines day shirts, 2 yellowish tanish faded dot blankets, and a yellow dot pair of flip flops. All rang up full price I was so embarassed going back and putting everything back and then returning my empty cart and leaving. I looked for all of the items that have been mentioned here and couldn't find any. I did find a ton on yellow and gold (its like a darker yellow dot) toys on the top shelves above toilet paper and stuff wanted to try but didn't have the courage to go up again. Also found socks can't remember what they were marked with tho, anyone know what the penny toys are marked with? Also what are the socks and clothes and shoes marked with? And I saw someone had a picture of penny rugs, I found a few but no dots or anything, can u tell me what the regular price is on them? Also yellow dot messenger bags I found but was scared to try they were zebra rainbow colored and peace signs on them and that sort of thing. Sorry for so many questions.
I feel your pain! I've have been to a lot of DG's in different cities - NO LUCK However, by chance, DH and I are going to a flea market that we have never been to (which is in a 'nother city) so I am hoping to find a couple of DG's in that city.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Now Offering Newbie Potlucks! Check it out here --->
Old 08-09-2013, 11:42 AM

Clipping to go Camping!

My Mood/Status:
cwymer has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cwymer has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cwymer has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cwymer has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cwymer has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cwymer has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cwymer has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cwymer has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cwymer has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cwymer has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cwymer has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
The package clearly states its cool so it must be
Funny but I'm still coming to your house to load up - zealous!

Now Offering Newbie Potlucks! Check it out here --->
Old 08-09-2013, 01:17 PM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwymer View Post
Funny but I'm still coming to your house to load up - zealous!
Ill tell you like I tell the kids "touch monmys stuff and ill bite your little fingers off " :p
Old 08-09-2013, 01:20 PM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommybear111009 View Post
Well first off you're picking up the wrong colored dots girl. Get the grey and pink dots with f11 on the tag and the book bags are green stars priced at $8. Blue dot shoes
Old 08-09-2013, 01:20 PM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
Pink dot hand bags
Old 08-09-2013, 01:49 PM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
Ill be the first to admit because I have no shame...I'm not donating my stuff! If you're poor and need a forever cuddlee go find a penny at the car wash and get you one. I on the other hand have completed my christmas shopping for under a dollar
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TraciBarnes23 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2013, 02:15 PM

My Mood/Status:
hbaqueen has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hbaqueen has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hbaqueen has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hbaqueen has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hbaqueen has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hbaqueen has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hbaqueen has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hbaqueen has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hbaqueen has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hbaqueen has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hbaqueen has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Ill be the first to admit because I have no shame...I'm not donating my stuff! If you're poor and need a forever cuddlee go find a penny at the car wash and get you one. I on the other hand have completed my christmas shopping for under a dollar
LOL Nothing wrong with that at all! I just do not need them and I love to help my local homeless organization. A lot of these folks wont go to the mission and live under the bridge and some are not homeless just really poor. I kept the shirt I found for DS and I am giving the other shirt to a friends lil boy. But with couponing getting so hard I haven't been donating like I use to so I am happy to be able to help keep someone warmer this winter for basically free!!
The Following User Says Thank You to hbaqueen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2013, 03:18 PM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
Couponing is almost not worth the hassle anymore
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TraciBarnes23 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2013, 03:56 PM

Pattycake

My Mood/Status:
who needs couponing when there are Dollar Store deals.......?!!!!! .
The Following User Says Thank You to Pattycake For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2013, 03:58 PM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
NOBODY! that's who. Cause I got slice o matics yaaaaalllll
Old 08-09-2013, 04:00 PM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
How do I get to senior member?
Old 08-09-2013, 04:29 PM

Grounded for Life

mommybear111009 has posted more than 100 good deals!mommybear111009 has posted more than 100 good deals!
Ok so do these colors change weekly or what? And what color on toys? Can we make like a master list of the current penny item for colors or something? I'm getting so confused. Thanks everyone!
Closed Thread