Macy's E-Rewards Opinion Panel

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2014, 08:25 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

ananyavb has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ananyavb has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ananyavb has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ananyavb has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ananyavb has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ananyavb has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ananyavb has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ananyavb has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ananyavb has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Macy's e-Rewards Opinion Panel

Just received an email invitation from Macy's to join.

Here's the blurb on the program:

As a valued Macy's customer, you're invited to enroll in the e-Rewards Opinion Panel and earn e-Rewards Currency for participating in market research surveys. You can redeem your e-Rewards Currency for Rewards from an array of participating Partners, and the opinions you share will influence the marketing decisions of leading companies.

Did anyone else get the same, is this legit?

Last edited by ananyavb; 05-29-2014 at 08:32 PM.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 05-30-2014, 09:22 AM

RE: Macy's e-Rewards Opinion Panel

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
New Member, Old Couponer

My Mood/Status:
couponcrazy5950 has posted more than 200 great deals!couponcrazy5950 has posted more than 200 great deals!couponcrazy5950 has posted more than 200 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ananyavb View Post
Just received an email invitation from Macy's to join.

Here's the blurb on the program:

As a valued Macy's customer, you're invited to enroll in the e-Rewards Opinion Panel and earn e-Rewards Currency for participating in market research surveys. You can redeem your e-Rewards Currency for Rewards from an array of participating Partners, and the opinions you share will influence the marketing decisions of leading companies.

Did anyone else get the same, is this legit?
I did not get the email you are referring to, but I am a member of eRewards. I've done it for quite a while-their reward selections aren't fabulous but they're not bad. I usually cash out for Game Stop GCs for DH.
The Following User Says Thank You to couponcrazy5950 For This Useful Post: