Return Item Purchased With Kohks Cash

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2012, 04:55 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
aurorahorse has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!aurorahorse has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!aurorahorse has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!aurorahorse has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!aurorahorse has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!aurorahorse has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Return item purchased with Kohks cash

I earned $15 Kohls cash during BF. I used the Kohls cash to buy some pants online. An item from the original BF order was returned, and they deducted the $15 from my return (I expected that).

However, the pants that I purchased with the Kohks cash need to be returned. I will get the $15 in gift card, right? Otherwise, I lose it totally.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 12-07-2012, 05:12 PM

RE: Return item purchased with Kohks cash

MSing for another luxury trip :)
Jurassic Member

My Mood/Status:
joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Did you keep the receipt they gave you from the other return where $15 (KC earned) was already subtracted? That is enough proof that they can't subtract another $15 from this online purchase you made with KC. If you didn't keep the receipt of the return, IDK if they can figure out that KC has already been subtracted because with this online purchase, they will see the $15KC as part of payment. That is why they will possibly subtract this amount so be prepared to explain and show the other receipt.

I'm not 100% sure about the type of refund but most likely it may be a merchandise credit for the $15 and the rest of balance will be in CC/DC/GC.

Good luck!

FSOT: brand new Event phone still in box. PM me to make an offer.
Old 12-07-2012, 06:27 PM

RE: Return item purchased with Kohks cash

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
aurorahorse has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!aurorahorse has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!aurorahorse has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!aurorahorse has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!aurorahorse has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!aurorahorse has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshmamabear View Post
Did you keep the receipt they gave you from the other return where $15 (KC earned) was already subtracted? That is enough proof that they can't subtract another $15 from this online purchase you made with KC. If you didn't keep the receipt of the return, IDK if they can figure out that KC has already been subtracted because with this online purchase, they will see the $15KC as part of payment. That is why they will possibly subtract this amount so be prepared to explain and show the other receipt.

I'm not 100% sure about the type of refund but most likely it may be a merchandise credit for the $15 and the rest of balance will be in CC/DC/GC.

Good luck!
I do have the receipt showing they subtracted the $15 return. That is a great idea, thanks! Even if they put the whole return value on a gift card, I am okay with that. I just want it back somehow. Thanks!