Are $5/5 Kohl's Coupons Legit?

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2012, 08:51 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

AndroAsc has posted more than 75 good deals!
Are $5/5 Kohl's coupons legit?

Read a few old posts about the $10 Kohl's coupons that are not legit. So are the $5 coupons still legit?
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 07-03-2012, 10:56 AM

RE: Are $5/5 Kohl's coupons legit?

My Mood/Status:
andreana01 has posted more than 200 great deals!andreana01 has posted more than 200 great deals!andreana01 has posted more than 200 great deals!
I received one in the mail with my circulars and used it with no problem. The ones that were possible fraudulent were printed for sharing your email with Kohl's, I believe.
Old 07-05-2012, 08:04 AM

My Mood/Status:
pinchthosepennies has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!pinchthosepennies has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!pinchthosepennies has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!pinchthosepennies has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!pinchthosepennies has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!pinchthosepennies has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!pinchthosepennies has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!pinchthosepennies has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!pinchthosepennies has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!pinchthosepennies has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!pinchthosepennies has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
The $5 ones are legit, but many stores are refusing to accept them without the e-mail address on them. The $10 ones that were/are found on the Bay were 99.99% fraudulent. The KC # on those have been tampered with and if you enter that # online on the KC balance inquiry page, it will come up as invalid. It will also come up as valid in-store if the cashier enters it manually. The most telling sign that a $10/10 is fake is by looking at your receipt. The $5/5s come up as a KC # followed by a zero balance, whereas the $10/10s just say "Total Off Offer." HTH!

Always ISO Amazon and Starbucks gift cards or codes
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

IVDSO Target coupon for free $20 Gift Card when you start a baby registry
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pinchthosepennies For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2012, 08:53 AM

: )
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
if you get those $10 IPs with Kohl's links sent to specific email addys, they are likely legit;

if you find one of those on pdf sold in batches of 5 or 10 per page, STAY AWAY from those since those have already been flagged as fraudulent. If seller cannot provide you with individual Kohl's links, think a couple of times before parting with your money.

the $5 KC IPs are still accepted afaik and those selling them send them with Kohls links you can print on your own. IF anyone sells you $5 on pdf, prepare to be questioned @ the store.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joshmamabear For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2012, 09:14 AM

MotherGoose

My Mood/Status:
samantha0515 has posted more than 25 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshmamabear View Post
if you get those $10 IPs with Kohl's links sent to specific email addys, they are likely legit;

if you find one of those on pdf sold in batches of 5 or 10 per page, STAY AWAY from those since those have already been flagged as fraudulent. If seller cannot provide you with individual Kohl's links, think a couple of times before parting with your money.

the $5 KC IPs are still accepted afaik and those selling them send them with Kohls links you can print on your own. IF anyone sells you $5 on pdf, prepare to be questioned @ the store.
Thanks! I was about to buy some from ebay...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
IVDSO Enfagrow checks or coupons
Old 09-08-2012, 09:35 PM

michellewillis314 has posted more than 200 great deals!michellewillis314 has posted more than 200 great deals!michellewillis314 has posted more than 200 great deals!
what do you mean questioned at the store? ive never had trouble using coupons at kohls even the ones off ebay.
Old 09-11-2012, 10:08 PM

xenapez has posted more than 150 good deals!xenapez has posted more than 150 good deals!
I got a $10 promo one in the mail. It looks like a gift card. I saw the same ones on eBay. They are real. People who live in apartment complexes can get dozens from the mail room trash can. Lol
Old 09-17-2012, 10:14 AM

ripet has posted more than 25 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenapez View Post
I got a $10 promo one in the mail. It looks like a gift card. I saw the same ones on eBay. They are real. People who live in apartment complexes can get dozens from the mail room trash can. Lol
I got one in mail and got my son 3pants!(toddler) $5.99,$2.20,$1.50. They didn't give me changes but I didn't even spend any penny and got 3brand new clothes for him!
Old 09-23-2012, 05:11 PM

My Mood/Status:
primbydesign has posted more than 25 good deals
I still get the $10 ones in the mail all the time.. Not sure what I did to get them but I sure use them !