Anyone Have Experience With Kohls Customer Service?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2012, 04:52 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

dakotablue has posted more than 100 good deals!dakotablue has posted more than 100 good deals!
Anyone have experience with Kohls customer service?

Does anyone have experience with dealing with them? are they usually helpful/ reasonable or generous?

OK so I just bought T-Fal 12-pc. Ultimate Stainless Steel Copper-Bottom Cookware Set It has a $20 rebate. I bought it when I saw the rebate, but that was on the 23rd, the rebate didn't start until the 25th, but that wasn't advertised anywhere I could see.

I feel like they should either give me $20 off or a $20 gift card or something. I understand *I* did something wrong, but I was just following what was advertised. I know I 'could' return it and buy it again, but the set is huge, I don't have the box and I don't have my 30% any more. Plus, its a HUGE hassle and I feel like I shouldn't be to blame if they advertised before it was available.

I called once, they submitted a thing to get me $20, but that was rejected I called again, they resubmitted it. I even mentioned maybe a gift card instead, but they said wait and see what happens if they don't reject it again...which duh it wasn't bought within dates so.... I'm just so annoyed at this point. I wouldn't have bought the set if it hadn't been for the rebate.

Thanks!
Old 03-30-2012, 05:50 PM

RE: Anyone have experience with Kohls customer service?

Jadedmonkey has posted more than 200 great deals!Jadedmonkey has posted more than 200 great deals!Jadedmonkey has posted more than 200 great deals!
Kohl's has a "yes we can" policy. Go to the store, go to cs and ask to speak with a E3, explain the problem and they should be able to price adjust onto a store credit. They also do not need the merchandise to do a return, all you need to take in is your receipt.
Old 03-31-2012, 07:26 AM

delsol1 has posted more than 400 great deals!delsol1 has posted more than 400 great deals!delsol1 has posted more than 400 great deals!delsol1 has posted more than 400 great deals!delsol1 has posted more than 400 great deals!
If all else fails you could buy a new set, use that receipt for rebate,make return with old receipt. You would need to find another 30% or you would lose out on that part. I hate stuff like this.
Old 03-31-2012, 07:57 AM

thankful

My Mood/Status:
dwagner84 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!dwagner84 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!dwagner84 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!dwagner84 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!dwagner84 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!dwagner84 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Kohls is pretty good about this kind of stuff usually

-Dawn
Old 04-13-2012, 01:59 PM

flaminmom has posted more than 400 great deals!flaminmom has posted more than 400 great deals!flaminmom has posted more than 400 great deals!flaminmom has posted more than 400 great deals!flaminmom has posted more than 400 great deals!
So I just got off the phone with corporate after a problem I had shopping in the store today. I had 2 of the $10 off email coupons and had used one buying jewelry . I was preparing to check out at the front register when the cashier manager came over to tell me that I was only allowed one email coupon and had used mine already. I also had the 20% off email that I had received this morning. I left my items and walked out of the store without making the purchase. According to the Alec or Alex at the corporate office, their policy is not to allow a percent off and an email coupon- EVER. Really ?? I had never had that problem and that's not really what the problem was today. I told him I would rather them not send any coupons if we are treated like a criminal when we use them. He basically said he was sorry I felt that way but made no attempt to smooth things over. I told hem I would not return to Kohls and he was basically like- oh well , sorry about that. KOHLS STINKS- that's putting it nicely
Old 04-13-2012, 02:07 PM

delsol1 has posted more than 400 great deals!delsol1 has posted more than 400 great deals!delsol1 has posted more than 400 great deals!delsol1 has posted more than 400 great deals!delsol1 has posted more than 400 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaminmom View Post
So I just got off the phone with corporate after a problem I had shopping in the store today. I had 2 of the $10 off email coupons and had used one buying jewelry . I was preparing to check out at the front register when the cashier manager came over to tell me that I was only allowed one email coupon and had used mine already. I also had the 20% off email that I had received this morning. I left my items and walked out of the store without making the purchase. According to the Alec or Alex at the corporate office, their policy is not to allow a percent off and an email coupon- EVER. Really ?? I had never had that problem and that's not really what the problem was today. I told him I would rather them not send any coupons if we are treated like a criminal when we use them. He basically said he was sorry I felt that way but made no attempt to smooth things over. I told hem I would not return to Kohls and he was basically like- oh well , sorry about that. KOHLS STINKS- that's putting it nicely
I've always been able to use % off with $ off, but they've been pretty diligent for quite some time about not allowing more than 1 of $ off per day. Probably because they're all over ebay and people use them to get frees. My Kohls wouldn't even take $10 off a few weeks ago. I think they still have great deals. I wish they still did the door hangers and the stickies on the newspaper, I haven't seen those in a long time.
Old 04-13-2012, 03:53 PM

dakotablue has posted more than 100 good deals!dakotablue has posted more than 100 good deals!
I'm still waiting on a resolution... I'll call again next week.

As for the % off and $ off. I was told the $ off applies to however much it is, then the % off applies to whatever is left over. So $15 would be -$10 then $5 - 20%, rather than -20% than -$10. It says it on the coupons as well. Annoying but clear. That being said I have used both many times in one purchase. I'm sorry they were rude to you. There is no reason for that.