Redners Grocery Stores

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2013, 01:26 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

ncborn
Redners Grocery Stores

We have 3 Redner's Stores in Dover Delaware. I am new to couponing and the forum so was wondering if anyone in Delaware experienced at couponing and/or Redners?

Thanks
Brenda
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 04-15-2013, 02:48 PM

RE: Redners Grocery Stores

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
capemayfan has posted more than 150 good deals!capemayfan has posted more than 150 good deals!
I coupon at the Redner's in southern Pa.(near the De. border) They sometimes have terrific deals...but they do not double coupons. You just have to keep your eye out, because they occasionally have a terrific freebie/cheapie!
Old 04-17-2013, 10:28 AM

ncborn
More stores must not be double coupons anymore as I checked online and only one in our area that does and that is Acme which is way on the other side of Dover to where we live. How often do stores offer Double? Thanks for all the info and help. I know there's so much I need to learn.
Old 03-04-2014, 11:01 PM

My Mood/Status:
rzawora has posted more than 10 good deals
Giant of Maryland/Super-G located near me (Millsboro/Longneck, Ocean View, Rehoboth Beach) doubles coupons all of the time.

Quote:
We double the savings marked on manufacturers' cents-off coupons up to 99. Any coupon $1 and over will be redeemed at face value of the item purchased. In cases where the double coupon total exceeds the value of the item, the offer is limited to the retail price. Lottery tickets, cigarettes, tax and items prohibited by law are excluded.

You may double a maximum of 4 identical manufacturers' coupons. For example: if a customer purchased five boxes of Cheerios and presented 5 manufacturers' coupons for 50, the first four coupons would be doubled to $1. The fifth coupon would only be redeemed for 50.

Up to an additional 12 identical manufacturers' coupons/items will be redeemed at face value for a total of 16 identical manufacturers' coupons.
However, they do not allow any overages whatsoever...so no MM here.