Ohio Travel Ideas

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2008, 05:11 AM
not again!!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
skbrush has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!skbrush has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!skbrush has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!skbrush has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!skbrush has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!skbrush has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!skbrush has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!skbrush has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!skbrush has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!skbrush has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!skbrush has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Ohio travel ideas

I love this site and have used their help since b/f the interent.
1-800-Buckeye was the number back then-WOW is still works!
Check out the free publications.
Discover Ohio -

There are so many places to go in Ohio-I have lived here for 30 out of my almost 35 years. I still have not seen much of the southern part of the state. With prices being so high these days we cannot take a big vacation.

I am trying to promote The Wilds- it is in the southeastern part of the state. It is a natural zoo-I guess? HAs anyone gone b/f?

My area is hopping in the summer with Cedar Point! Just wanted to pass this on to all who are thinking of visiting Ohio!
The Following User Says Thank You to skbrush For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Tags
ideas, ohio, travel