ExtraCare FAQ

Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2008, 01:56 PM
needs to start clipping
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
queenbear has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!queenbear has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!queenbear has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!queenbear has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!queenbear has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!queenbear has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!queenbear has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!queenbear has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!queenbear has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!queenbear has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!queenbear has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
ExtraCare FAQ

How can I get a new ExtraCare card?

You can sign up for an ExtraCare card when you create an online account. If you already have an account, sign in and go to the ExtraCare page, and follow the instructions to Get a Card now. Or visit your local CVS/pharmacy store and get a FREE ExtraCare card on the spot.

How do I attach my ExtraCare card to my online account?

In order to manage, view, earn and redeem your ExtraCare rewards online, you will need to create an online account and attach an ExtraCare card. If you already have an account, go to the ExtraCare page, and follow the instructions to Attach Your Card Now.

How do I check my ExtraCare rewards online?

In order to check your ExtraCare rewards online, you will need to create an online account and attach an ExtraCare card. If you already have an ExtraCare card attached to your online account, go to the ExtraCare page, and click on the Current Coupons, Current Balances or Balance History tabs.

Can I print my ExtraCare rewards coupons online?

Yes, you can print your coupons to use for in-store purchases. After you sign in to your account and have attached an ExtraCare card, go to the ExtraCare page and click on the Current Coupons tab. Then click on the coupon description for your printable coupon.

How do I use my ExtraCare Rewards and Extra Bucks for an online order?

For rewards that are redeemable online, click on the coupon description on the Current Coupons page to activate, and then apply it to your order by clicking on the Use Coupons/ExtraCare Rewards button in your shopping cart.

I found a set of keys with an ExtraCare tag - what should I do?

Drop them off to the Store Manager at any CVS/pharmacy location. The Store Manager will ensure that they are returned to their rightful owner.

How can I get another ExtraCare card with my account number on it?

Call 1-800-SHOPCVS to order a duplicate card.

How can I get the weekly store circular sent to me by email?

Go to the Store Circular page and then enter your email address in the Email Alerts address box. From there you will be able to subscribe for emails, change your email address, your preferred store, or unsubscribe.

How do I get my FSA spending report sent to me?

Call 1-800-SHOPCVS to obtain your FSA records.

Will my name be put on a mailing list for other organizations?

We value your privacy and NEVER give or sell any specific information about you to any manufacturer or direct marketers. As an extra service to our valued customers, we can send you special offers and information that are customized based on your purchases. We may at times use an outside processing company as our agent to help print and send mailings. Beyond your name and address, these agents do not receive any personal information and are bound to strict confidentiality. You can change your preference for receiving offers by email on the Email page in My Account.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Tags
extracare, faq