Positive First Experience!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2008, 04:10 AM
is surfing for deals!

My Mood/Status:
bdsmommy has posted more than 200 great deals!bdsmommy has posted more than 200 great deals!bdsmommy has posted more than 200 great deals!
Positive first experience!

Well I never even look at RA ad but my sister was reading out the deals so I thought I would try it. First my store was out of most everything but the cashier was happy to issue rainchecks on the razors. Went back yesterday to do the Free Vive shampoo and found bonus packs with the Venus razor,shave cream, travel case and body lotion for the same regular price. She let me use my rain checks on these along with my coupons and the bogo vive coupon without giving me any trouble. I was very happy b/c of all the problems Target has been giving me and everyone else! Thanks for all your help.

Tags
experience, positive