Photo Book Question

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2008, 11:48 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
brendenalanna has posted more than 200 great deals!brendenalanna has posted more than 200 great deals!brendenalanna has posted more than 200 great deals!
Photo book question

I know that they are BOGO this week but where do I make them? DO I do it online then pick it up? OR do I go to the store? And if it at the store how do I take the pics there? On a memory card or a cd? OR just on my camera? I dont think I have am memory card on my camera.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 06-12-2008, 12:06 PM

RE: Photo book question

My Mood/Status:
bachophobia has posted more than 25 good deals
They have to be in digital format. That means on a CD or Memory Card. (Or you may be able to scan them, I don't know). In the photo section there's a big yellow machine that has a screen. The Photo Supervisor whould be able to help you with the details. You select the pictures from your SD/CD to go in the book. They will be automatically arranged on each page. You can rearrange, enlarge, shrink, etc. the photos, or move them to a different page. You can also add pages beyond the 10 that comes in the pkg. The more pictures there are on a page, the smaller they are. Also, sometimes you won't be able to tell in the preview, but a picture may print out poorly cropped (missing someone's head!!). You can prevent this by checking the cropping and making sure that horisontal pics don't get cropped vertically. When I had this problem, the Photo Supervisor reset the pages and re-printed the bad ones. I've made several of these books. Don't forget the coupons!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-12-2008, 09:31 PM

RE: Photo book question

dznypal has posted more than 50 good deals
More photobook info please

Are there only photos in the photobooks? Or can you type anything onto the pages? Can you put captions under the photos?

Thanks!

Tags
book, photo, question