Morton Water Softener Salt

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2008, 08:43 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
mndsilvers7 has posted more than 200 great deals!mndsilvers7 has posted more than 200 great deals!mndsilvers7 has posted more than 200 great deals!
Morton Water Softener Salt

I got an awesome deal on softener salt today. Today is the last day for this since I did an ad match for Kroger and my ad expires today - sorry for the late post.

ANYWAY - in my Kroger ad the salt was advertised for 3.99 for the 40# bag yellow (good for my area) I had them match the ad and then I had a $10 off $25 order when you use your VISA CARD (mine was a Visa debit) which brought it down to $16.XX for seven bags - that's around $2.25ish per bag !!!

I ended up leaving and then going back to use the other coupon that came to DH email and got seven more but the guy messed up and only charged me 10.01 for seven bags. I told him he must have hit something wrong and he looked at it and then said *that's alright - you've waited long enough for me to figure this out - it's ok* I thanked him and went about my business. Now I have 14 bags to unload AND store.

Here is the link to where I got the coupon - hope it's ok to post it here - someone please let me know if it is NOT ok to post this. Thanks.

Life Takes Visa
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Tags
morton, salt, softener, water