New BZZ Campaign Logitech Harmony One

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2008, 08:07 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Life is what you make it!

My Mood/Status:
mckivigl has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mckivigl has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mckivigl has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mckivigl has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mckivigl has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mckivigl has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mckivigl has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mckivigl has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
New BZZ campaign Logitech Harmony One

I just got this invite!! I am so excited!! We've always wanted to get a universal remote but never wanted to spend the money. This is perfect for us to try it out!! Woo Hoo

Logitech Harmony One

Did you know the average household has 4.3 remote controls? Talk about pushing your buttons. The constant juggling of remotes can be confusing and frustrating — unless, of course, you're beaten down and just dealing with it. A table full of remotes may not be the end of the world, but why settle? The new Logitech® Harmony® One advanced universal remote makes it easy for the whole family to control your entire home-entertainment system. What else would you expect? More and more people are realizing the need for a universal remote, and for the past three years, Harmony has led the revolution.

The latest advanced universal remote from Logitech, Harmony One, is all about simplification. Everything from initial setup to everyday use is easier. No complicated codes to look up or puzzles to solve just to switch from watching a DVD to playing a video game. And don't even get us started on so-called universal remotes that don't even work with all of your components. With Harmony One, you can add more devices to your home-entertainment system without adding more remotes.

Here are a few highlights of Harmony One, and how it sets itself apart from other so-called universal remotes:

One-touch, activity-based access: Press one button such as "Watch a DVD", "Watch TV" or "Listen to Music," and the remote will do what you want. The Harmony One turns on all the appropriate components and selects the correct source. It even presses play.
Smart State Technology™: Keeps track of whether devices are on or off so you can seamlessly transition from playing video games to watching the latest episode of Battlestar Galactica on your DVR.
"Universal?" No, really: Works with virtually all infrared-controlled devices, from 20-year-old TVs to home-entertainment models that haven't been released yet. Check "Just the Facts" to learn more.
Guided online setup: Connect to a Mac or PC and answer a few questions using the online wizard.
Intuitive design: Contoured, backlighted buttons and design based on consumer feedback mean you can focus on the entertainment, not the remote.
We understand if you're a little skeptical. So try the Harmony One for yourself — even if you've adjusted to the endless shuffle of multiple remotes. Think about it: no more remote control distractions. No more cheat sheets for everyone else. You'll have plenty of time to kick back and relax — and Bzz about Harmony One.

"I purchased a different remote for $500 and setup took over 5 hours. The online step-by-step wizard for Harmony One was much easier."
— Erik, Central Hive

"This is really well designed because the buttons you use the most are in the center and the touch screen is up top where it makes sense. Can I keep it?"
— Brian, Central Hive

"Oh man, this thing is awesome! I just bought an HDTV and HD DVD player...I was already annoyed with my growing remote collection [4 total], but now I can actually put other stuff on my coffee table."
— Keith, Central Hive
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 04-23-2008, 08:10 PM

RE: New BZZ campaign Logitech Harmony One

Go Buckeyes!
AFC Administrator

My Mood/Status:
carriemb2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carriemb2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carriemb2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carriemb2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carriemb2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carriemb2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carriemb2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carriemb2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carriemb2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carriemb2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carriemb2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
wow, I have 2 and they are awesome!
Old 04-23-2008, 08:10 PM

My Mood/Status:
Amidala081499 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Amidala081499 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Amidala081499 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Amidala081499 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Amidala081499 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Amidala081499 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Amidala081499 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Amidala081499 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Amidala081499 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Amidala081499 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Amidala081499 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Ok...I want one...

I have not been invited to a campaign since the Nature one. I am sooo buggin!!!

What does it take...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
May the Force be with US ... We are the coupon Jedi's out to restore freedom to the fixed income family!!!

AFC Believes in
Old 04-24-2008, 06:51 AM

probably at Target
AFC Administrator

My Mood/Status:
AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I got in on this one and my DH is going to be so happy!!!! He loves devices and we currently have 3 remotes.

~I will not run in the rain, I will not run near a train. I will not run when it's hot, Enjoy running? I do not ~

Rescue a pet today~~they'll be forever grateful

Old 04-24-2008, 07:07 AM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Willowlynn has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Willowlynn has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Willowlynn has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Willowlynn has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Willowlynn has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Willowlynn has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Willowlynn has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Willowlynn has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Willowlynn has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I have early invite and just finally got an invite to the ziploc campaign yesterday. There really is no rhyme or reason to how they invite I am starting to think. Check out my post about how they supposedly do it. UGH!
Old 04-24-2008, 07:18 AM

"They were cones!"

My Mood/Status:
klarsen117 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!klarsen117 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!klarsen117 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!klarsen117 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!klarsen117 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!klarsen117 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!klarsen117 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!klarsen117 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
awe man!

No invite either... what tier are you in?
Old 04-24-2008, 07:22 AM

Jenn

My Mood/Status:
jennjenn has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jennjenn has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jennjenn has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jennjenn has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jennjenn has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jennjenn has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jennjenn has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jennjenn has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jennjenn has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jennjenn has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Universal Remote

I just got my invite! I'm so psyched!!! I've gotten 4 invites probably within the past two months. YIPPEE!!!!
, Monty
, Molly
, Ari
, Simon
, Orange

please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets
Old 04-24-2008, 07:31 AM

Decluttering is a goal this year !

My Mood/Status:
mysweetiepie has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mysweetiepie has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mysweetiepie has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mysweetiepie has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mysweetiepie has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mysweetiepie has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mysweetiepie has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mysweetiepie has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mysweetiepie has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mysweetiepie has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mysweetiepie has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
I got in ..... Dh will be soooo excited ..
Old 04-24-2008, 07:31 AM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
jl531 has posted more than 150 good deals!jl531 has posted more than 150 good deals!
I signed my husband up at Bzz awhile back, when the Whiskey campaign was active (he was hoping to get in on that). He never did - but he DID get in on this one. This will be his first campaign.

I did not get in on it - but am sure glad he did! It says the MSRP is $249 - is that accurate?
Old 04-24-2008, 07:36 AM

Decluttering is a goal this year !

My Mood/Status:
mysweetiepie has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mysweetiepie has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mysweetiepie has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mysweetiepie has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mysweetiepie has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mysweetiepie has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mysweetiepie has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mysweetiepie has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mysweetiepie has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mysweetiepie has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mysweetiepie has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jl531 View Post
I signed my husband up at Bzz awhile back, when the Whiskey campaign was active (he was hoping to get in on that). He never did - but he DID get in on this one. This will be his first campaign.

I did not get in on it - but am sure glad he did! It says the MSRP is $249 - is that accurate?
I looked it up on best buy and yep 249.99.......... I hope that remote can clean house too cool beans
Old 04-24-2008, 07:38 AM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
jl531 has posted more than 150 good deals!jl531 has posted more than 150 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysweetiepie View Post
I looked it up on best buy and yep 249.99.......... I hope that remote can clean house too cool beans
I wonder if it will run the Roomba Vacuum?!?!?
Old 04-24-2008, 07:53 AM

probably at Target
AFC Administrator

My Mood/Status:
AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
holy cow~~I had no idea it was that kind of remote!!! $249!!! I never thought of signing up my dh for bzz!!!! Hmmmmm.............I'm currently in 5 campaigns so I honestly have no idea how they choose their invites~~I'm only on tier 1!

~I will not run in the rain, I will not run near a train. I will not run when it's hot, Enjoy running? I do not ~

Rescue a pet today~~they'll be forever grateful

Old 04-24-2008, 07:55 AM

My Mood/Status:
vrtuoswmn has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!vrtuoswmn has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!vrtuoswmn has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!vrtuoswmn has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!vrtuoswmn has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!vrtuoswmn has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!vrtuoswmn has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!vrtuoswmn has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!vrtuoswmn has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!vrtuoswmn has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!vrtuoswmn has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
I got in!
Old 04-24-2008, 07:56 AM

over and out!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
amos311 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!amos311 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!amos311 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!amos311 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!amos311 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!amos311 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!amos311 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!amos311 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!amos311 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!amos311 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!amos311 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Got this one! I'm only tier 1, too, but I am in 6 campaigns right now!
Old 04-24-2008, 08:14 AM

My Mood/Status:
bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
I got in! I really wanted the Ziploc one but this is so much better.
Old 04-24-2008, 08:27 AM

Simply loving AFC, and my AFC family
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
twinkie23 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!twinkie23 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!twinkie23 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!twinkie23 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!twinkie23 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!twinkie23 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!twinkie23 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!twinkie23 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!twinkie23 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!twinkie23 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!twinkie23 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Hi everyone!

Yesterday was my B-Day, and I am also received MY First Campaign:
Logitech Universal Remote too!

I am excited!
Just wanted to share!
Old 04-24-2008, 08:58 AM

"They were cones!"

My Mood/Status:
klarsen117 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!klarsen117 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!klarsen117 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!klarsen117 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!klarsen117 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!klarsen117 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!klarsen117 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!klarsen117 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Jl531.... when you signed your husband up did you use your address? Cause I thought it was only one person per address???
Old 04-24-2008, 09:13 AM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
I did use the same home address. We have different e-mail accounts. I hope I didn't do something I shouldn't have! We'll see if we actually get the campaign package, I guess!

I know that others have their husbands signed up to -- what did you guys do? Did you use the same home mailing address, or a different one?
(I got the idea off of the Whiskey Campaign post - DH wanted the free booze!).
Old 04-24-2008, 10:57 AM

is saving as many $'s as possible; so she doesn't have to get a real job :)
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
scrapnladybug has posted more than 300 great deals!scrapnladybug has posted more than 300 great deals!scrapnladybug has posted more than 300 great deals!scrapnladybug has posted more than 300 great deals!
OMG! How many of these are they giving out???

I am glad I kept checking my emails though out the day! I am so excited, and I think DH will be too!
Old 04-24-2008, 11:03 AM

loves her CVS!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
iamamommy has posted more than 400 great deals!iamamommy has posted more than 400 great deals!iamamommy has posted more than 400 great deals!iamamommy has posted more than 400 great deals!iamamommy has posted more than 400 great deals!
I got in!! I love love Bzzagent!
Old 04-24-2008, 11:14 AM

Looking4Deals

My Mood/Status:
looking4deals has posted more than 75 good deals!
I received an invite to the campaign last night and was so excited. This will be my first! What a great one to start with. I'm so jealous that some of you have so many going on. I hope I start getting a bunch of invites. It looks like a really fun way to test products and find out about things you might not normally try.
Old 04-24-2008, 11:15 AM

My Mood/Status:
stinkbag has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!stinkbag has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!stinkbag has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!stinkbag has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!stinkbag has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!stinkbag has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!stinkbag has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!stinkbag has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!stinkbag has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!stinkbag has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!stinkbag has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
I'm keeping my fingers crossed, nothing yet....
Old 04-24-2008, 12:02 PM

karena333 has posted more than 1 good deal
Haven't gotten this invite, I would have been excited too! Oh well.
Old 04-24-2008, 12:24 PM

Rebekah

rebekah has posted more than 400 great deals!rebekah has posted more than 400 great deals!rebekah has posted more than 400 great deals!rebekah has posted more than 400 great deals!rebekah has posted more than 400 great deals!
I got in too! Wooottt!
Old 04-24-2008, 12:36 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
Jamesteph2 has posted more than 300 great deals!Jamesteph2 has posted more than 300 great deals!Jamesteph2 has posted more than 300 great deals!Jamesteph2 has posted more than 300 great deals!
Got an Invite!

I just got my invite too! I just signed up last week (of course, after reading about it on this forum). Can't wait.

Tags
bzz, campaign, harmony, logitech