Worst Trip Yet

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2008, 06:38 PM
lacking sleep...gonna go crawl under my covers

My Mood/Status:
missydo1 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!missydo1 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!missydo1 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!missydo1 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!missydo1 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!missydo1 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!missydo1 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!missydo1 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
worst trip yet

I had the worst trip to walmart tonight..I had 10 of the old spice trail size body washes, one of those big balls for my son, diet coke and a new shirt..the woman at the register rang everything through and put one coupon through(of the 5) and it came up verify the amount of the coupon being $2 but instead of hitting enter like they normally will do she said i couldnt use the coupons on the trial size..i had some other coupons with me and was trying to point out that they work cause they didnt state except/exclude trial size like some others..instead she called over a csm who also said i couldnt use them and i need the bigger ones to use it..i again tried to explain to her the same thing..instead she gave me a really hard time and at this point my son is crying cause he just wants to go and i have people behind me yelling at me for holding up the line..i was so embarrassed, i told them just void everything out but my sons ball..has this happened to any of you? I was thinking of calling corp. but am i wrong? should i just let it go?
The Following User Says Thank You to missydo1 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 04-23-2008, 08:26 PM

RE: worst trip yet

is loving Kroger deals

My Mood/Status:
mrslukebrown has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mrslukebrown has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mrslukebrown has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mrslukebrown has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mrslukebrown has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mrslukebrown has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mrslukebrown has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
something similar happened, not as horrible though and i am very sorry you had this experience i was trying to buy two cans of formula, a ton of zantac to lower my oop cost and some cleanteam the other day... first i got in my specific line that my specific cashier was in and then all of a sudden right when i have my stuff all loaded on a belt another lady comes up to relieve the other cashier for her break! i knew it was just downhill from there... the new cashier wouldnt take the zantac Q because of the "valid cpn amount" prompt. she asked the CSM and the CSM said "the picture has the 65 ct" so i said okay, just void those out then (my son really needed the formula so i was just going to get them) well THEN the formula check wouldnt go throuhg (apparently nestle hadn't paid them for any recently so they were banning all nestle good start formula checks) i was so totally embarassed... i just told her to void everything but the cleanteam and get me out of there... the lady behind me was cussing and slammed her stuff off the belt and moved it to a different lane... UGH! i was mortified needless to say<3
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
's wife to Luke
Old 04-23-2008, 11:37 PM

looking for freebies
The one and only Liz!

My Mood/Status:
lizmolik has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!lizmolik has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!lizmolik has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!lizmolik has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!lizmolik has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!lizmolik has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!lizmolik has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!lizmolik has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!lizmolik has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I hate to use q's at walmart, no matter what they always have a problem with something, the last time it was with the post-it flags, I didn't back down, and the CSM finally just rang them all up after I sat there for a long time explaining the coupon and their own coupon policy! I think walmart stinks! I only go there if it is free or close to it! And I fight and will not move from the line until they comply with me! (Yes, it has gotten to that point with me and Walmart) I have no problems with CVS or Walgreens or any other place, just Walmart! I am sorry about your deal with them! They are so rude!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Wife to Marcus
& fur mommy to Milo

Old 04-24-2008, 08:21 AM

has nothing to say

My Mood/Status:
neekyme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!neekyme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!neekyme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!neekyme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!neekyme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!neekyme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!neekyme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!neekyme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!neekyme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!neekyme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!neekyme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
You know, I never understood why people get so huffy in the checkout lines at Walmart LOL They'll happily spend an hour or two (or longer!) walking around the place, but heaven forbid they have to wait 10 minutes in line. Geesh.

I wouldn't let impatient people get to you, it's not your fault the employees are dingbats. (this is coming from a former walmart employee LOL but I worked there out of necessity not desire)

I say call corp or the store manager or even the district manager if need be. The problems can't be fixed if none of the higher ups know what's going on!
Old 04-24-2008, 09:01 AM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
CVSing: Craving Various Steals

My Mood/Status:
momof2plustwins has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!momof2plustwins has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!momof2plustwins has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!momof2plustwins has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!momof2plustwins has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!momof2plustwins has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!momof2plustwins has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!momof2plustwins has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!momof2plustwins has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!momof2plustwins has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!momof2plustwins has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrslukebrown View Post
something similar happened, not as horrible though and i am very sorry you had this experience i was trying to buy two cans of formula, a ton of zantac to lower my oop cost and some cleanteam the other day... first i got in my specific line that my specific cashier was in and then all of a sudden right when i have my stuff all loaded on a belt another lady comes up to relieve the other cashier for her break! i knew it was just downhill from there... the new cashier wouldnt take the zantac Q because of the "valid cpn amount" prompt. she asked the CSM and the CSM said "the picture has the 65 ct" so i said okay, just void those out then (my son really needed the formula so i was just going to get them) well THEN the formula check wouldnt go throuhg (apparently nestle hadn't paid them for any recently so they were banning all nestle good start formula checks) i was so totally embarassed... i just told her to void everything but the cleanteam and get me out of there... the lady behind me was cussing and slammed her stuff off the belt and moved it to a different lane... UGH! i was mortified needless to say<3
I had problems at CVS with a Goodstart check and I've had problems before with them at Walmart. Maybe Goodstart needs to hear from us. It is embarrassing when you are told your formula check was denied.
Old 04-24-2008, 10:36 AM

is sewing.

My Mood/Status:
orangegrove7 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!orangegrove7 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!orangegrove7 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!orangegrove7 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!orangegrove7 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!orangegrove7 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!orangegrove7 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!orangegrove7 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
That's horrible! If it doesn't exclude trial size, then what is the problem?

They get the money back from the manufacturer, why do they care which size you buy? Of course they want you to buy the bigger one so they make more money. But instead, they upset you and you bought NONE. The CSM is working against the company. You should call and talk to management. Just call the number in the phone book and ask to speak to a manager. Then explain that a CSM upset you and you ended up putting a bunch of products back.

I have only had a customer get mad at me once. She was behind me with about 10 items. I had a huge cart of groceries and I was using about 40 coupons. Big deal. The cashier was quite competent and was checking and running them quickly. Wasn't nearly as bad as when everything in my cart has a coupon.

Single Mom to my 5 year old DD

I
AFC
Old 04-24-2008, 10:43 AM

tired

My Mood/Status:
tootsie roll has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!tootsie roll has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!tootsie roll has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!tootsie roll has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!tootsie roll has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!tootsie roll has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!tootsie roll has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!tootsie roll has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!tootsie roll has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!tootsie roll has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!tootsie roll has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
I am sorry that you had such a bad time. I have bought those same body washes several times without a problem. I suggest that you get to know your cashiers. I have a few that I avoid (one says that I can't use more than one printable coupon in my purchase - that is "her" rule, it seems), but there are two ladies that are just great. They know that I use coupons, and that I am not going to try to rip them off.

You must be the change you wish to see in the world - Mahatma Ghandi
Old 04-24-2008, 11:20 AM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Sorry you had such a bad time I haven't had a problem buying the small body wash either I just wish they would get more in before my coupons expire.
Old 04-24-2008, 01:30 PM

needing lots of help to get back into coupon-ing
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
mom21803 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mom21803 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mom21803 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mom21803 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mom21803 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mom21803 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Yes, Happened to me today. I talked to my local WMs store MGR. he said look at the picture you need to buy 2 of the larger ones. WHAT? The picture is a picture it does not show to the visible eye the oz on the bottles. My family does not really use this product but I would have tried it had I been able to use the Q. Let us know what action you take. Maybe I should go over the store MGR?
Old 04-24-2008, 01:36 PM

needing lots of help to get back into coupon-ing
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
mom21803 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mom21803 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mom21803 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mom21803 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mom21803 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mom21803 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
lizmolki,
My local WM MGR. stopped me from using the Post it Flags Q for overages but WOULD honor it for the cost of the products. Wal-Mart will not pass anything on to customers. Though they them selves will process that Q for the full value. There pollicy did not state anything about overages that I could tell did I miss something? Should I be able to get this deal?
Old 04-24-2008, 02:14 PM

lacking sleep...gonna go crawl under my covers

My Mood/Status:
missydo1 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!missydo1 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!missydo1 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!missydo1 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!missydo1 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!missydo1 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!missydo1 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!missydo1 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Thank You

thank you all so much for your replies..i sent an email to corp today..waiting to hear back. im still new to the whole walmart thing. I have been doing cvs and price chopper the last year but they are both over an hour away so i dont get down there very often and was so happy to read about all the deals you could do at walmart since i have two about 20 minutes away from my house. this site and everyone on it has been such a huge help trying to get a hang of it. Thanks
Old 04-24-2008, 02:23 PM

is sewing.

My Mood/Status:
orangegrove7 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!orangegrove7 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!orangegrove7 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!orangegrove7 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!orangegrove7 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!orangegrove7 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!orangegrove7 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!orangegrove7 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Good! I am glad you emailed corporate.

Single Mom to my 5 year old DD

I
AFC
Old 04-24-2008, 04:18 PM

coupon clippin'
"Hi, my name is Jennifer and I am addicted to AFC"

My Mood/Status:
jenlovestoteach has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jenlovestoteach has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jenlovestoteach has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jenlovestoteach has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jenlovestoteach has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jenlovestoteach has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jenlovestoteach has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jenlovestoteach has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jenlovestoteach has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jenlovestoteach has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jenlovestoteach has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I had a bad experience 2 weeks ago and called the 800 #... the store mgr called me back and apologized and I just got a GC in the mail today from them with a note saying sorry for the trouble! so you should call...

Tags
trip, worst