Meijer Online Coupons/meal Planner Site

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2008, 12:55 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

joyhousemom has posted more than 25 good deals
Fyi Meijer online coupons/meal planner site

Ladies: Here is a great find!! Meijer has a new beta version of an online shopping list/recipe finder. The best part is that it also has online coupons to print. There are several items that match up with sale items this week. You can get 5 pounds of potatoes for .50, frozen veggies for .39, Meijer pasta sauce for .50. You can also print as many as you want; the coupons say one per purchase, ans they are good till the ninth. Go to mealbox dot meijer dot com

Hope this helps you save some moolah!!
Holly
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to joyhousemom For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 03-27-2008, 04:02 PM

RE: Meijer online coupons/meal planner site

Time flies!

My Mood/Status:
Nerthy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Nerthy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Nerthy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Nerthy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Nerthy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Nerthy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Nerthy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Nerthy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Nerthy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Nerthy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Nerthy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Meijer MealBox

Here a link for you!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none.
William Shakespeare (1564 - 1616),

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hear no evil, See no evil and Say no evil.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nerthy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2008, 04:08 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
irismania has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!irismania has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!irismania has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!irismania has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!irismania has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!irismania has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!irismania has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!irismania has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!irismania has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I went to see how it looked and worked, pretty nice. Thanks for the info, I didn't see coupons though. Where did you see those?
Old 03-27-2008, 04:25 PM

AFC Star Member

grace.maddie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!grace.maddie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!grace.maddie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!grace.maddie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!grace.maddie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!grace.maddie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!grace.maddie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!grace.maddie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!grace.maddie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!grace.maddie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!grace.maddie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
the coupons are on the part where you can make a shopping list, there is a small place that says coupon and you click on it.
great find! i am always looking for deals on frozed vaggies. gonna get some of those and potatoes.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grace.maddie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2008, 10:29 PM

I HAVE A FEVER AND THE ONLY CURE IS MORE COUPONS!

My Mood/Status:
danielephant has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!danielephant has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!danielephant has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!danielephant has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!danielephant has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!danielephant has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!danielephant has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!danielephant has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!danielephant has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!danielephant has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!danielephant has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
i still don't see it!...sniff!
Old 03-28-2008, 10:20 PM

joyhousemom has posted more than 25 good deals
I believe that you have to be signed in to see the coupon tab. I didn't realize this until a friend had the same trouble. It's fairly painless to register with the site. HTH! Holly PS - I was able to use 22 of the pasta sauce coupons tonight which brought the price down to .50, plus two were free!
The Following User Says Thank You to joyhousemom For This Useful Post:

Tags
coupons or meal, meijer, online, planner, site