CVS Cosmetic Return Policy?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2008, 05:32 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Estatic to finally have a little girl of my own!

My Mood/Status:
sjchristian has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!sjchristian has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!sjchristian has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!sjchristian has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!sjchristian has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!sjchristian has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
CVS Cosmetic Return Policy?

Today I bought a lipstick from CVS (color:Nude) I tried it out when I got home and I swear the color makes me look sick! I even went outside to see if the change of lighting made a difference. No deal!

Is there a return policy for ugly colors at CVS? If so what is it? I just want to change the color.

I do know there is a chain drugstore that has some great makeup return policy but I don't think its CVS.

Any help would be appreciated.

Please hit the rep button or Thank You
button if my post or reply was helpful to you.
The Following User Says Thank You to sjchristian For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 03-26-2008, 06:25 PM

RE: CVS Cosmetic Return Policy?

babe coming end of aug!

My Mood/Status:
sdugas164 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!sdugas164 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!sdugas164 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!sdugas164 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!sdugas164 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!sdugas164 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!sdugas164 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!sdugas164 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!sdugas164 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
If you have the receipt you should be able to return it- I use to do it all the time. (my mom worked at a store and had someone return a pair of nylons-- she was wearing them and removed them in front of my mom, but since she had the packaging and receipt, my mom processed the return.)
The Following User Says Thank You to sdugas164 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2008, 06:40 PM

My Mood/Status:
sjchristian has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!sjchristian has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!sjchristian has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!sjchristian has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!sjchristian has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!sjchristian has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdugas164 View Post
. (my mom worked at a store and had someone return a pair of nylons-- she was wearing them and removed them in front of my mom, but since she had the packaging and receipt, my mom processed the return.)
That has to be the funniest thing I have heard in a long time..............

Old 03-26-2008, 09:30 PM

loves being a sahm!
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
bellasmama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bellasmama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bellasmama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bellasmama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bellasmama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bellasmama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bellasmama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bellasmama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bellasmama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bellasmama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bellasmama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I was a mgr at Victoria's Secret years ago, and I actually had someone return panties that she was WEARING, she just bent down and pulled them off and threw them on the counter, and they were LESS than CLEAN! And like the above posters story, she had a receipt, so we had to take them back! Can you imagine trying to return used panties you are wearing?? How do these people find the nerve??
Old 03-26-2008, 11:08 PM

AFC Star Member

CVSEmp has posted more than 150 good deals!CVSEmp has posted more than 150 good deals!
If you got a receipt, you should be good to go no matter the reason.

If no receipt, we will usually still do it but you'll get store credit. Also, at my store, we can scan it with our symbol and it tells us how many we've sold and when in the past month or so. If we sold any during a sale, you'll usually get the sale price for it. YMMV store to store on that though.
Old 03-27-2008, 05:47 AM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
Basketlover has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Basketlover has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Basketlover has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Basketlover has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Basketlover has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Basketlover has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Basketlover has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Basketlover has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Basketlover has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Basketlover has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Basketlover has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
TO me that would be like buying a pkg of cookies, eating one, and not liking the taste and trying to take it back. WOW, I had no idea you could return makeup after trying it.
As for the other returns at least they could have the common courtesy of washing the items before returning. I would not have touched the items.
Old 03-27-2008, 06:02 AM

My Mood/Status:
I have a story simlilar to everyone elses, I was at the member services counter in Coscos, and the guy next to me was returning something in a bottle, I didn't pay too much attention until the cashier lady said sir the bottle is empty. I turned around and see a portly man in his late 30's early 40's with this bottle he started waving yelling with a bottle of some kind of diet/lose weight syrum, and saying the bottle says satisfaction gauranteed (sp) it didn't work so I want my money back. The manager came over and gave the man his money back.

My cashier had me laughing when he said he had some chicken bones in his car he wasnt soo happy with he was going to go out on his break and bring them back . Then the man behind me said he has a empty gallon of milk at home he was going to bring in also..... They made my day.

But yeah some people have nerve. WHen it comes to getting their money back, I just want to change the color.

Old 03-27-2008, 06:03 AM

fished cutting coupons and is organizing them

My Mood/Status:
NoahsMomma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NoahsMomma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NoahsMomma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NoahsMomma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NoahsMomma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NoahsMomma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NoahsMomma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NoahsMomma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NoahsMomma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NoahsMomma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NoahsMomma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellasmama View Post
I was a mgr at Victoria's Secret years ago, and I actually had someone return panties that she was WEARING, she just bent down and pulled them off and threw them on the counter, and they were LESS than CLEAN! And like the above posters story, she had a receipt, so we had to take them back! Can you imagine trying to return used panties you are wearing?? How do these people find the nerve??
ewww , yucky...I would never return underwear after wearing them!!!!
Old 03-27-2008, 09:17 AM

Blessed
Highly motivated

My Mood/Status:
angel nee nee has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!angel nee nee has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!angel nee nee has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!angel nee nee has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!angel nee nee has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!angel nee nee has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!angel nee nee has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!angel nee nee has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!angel nee nee has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!angel nee nee has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!angel nee nee has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
WOW... I did not know... power of receipt I guess...
Old 03-27-2008, 09:21 AM

Hello, hello... anyone out there?
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
sweetmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!sweetmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!sweetmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!sweetmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!sweetmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!sweetmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!sweetmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!sweetmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahsMomma View Post
ewww , yucky...I would never return underwear after wearing them!!!!
I would never touch an underwear after it has been wear by someone else
Old 03-27-2008, 06:05 PM

babe coming end of aug!

My Mood/Status:
sdugas164 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!sdugas164 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!sdugas164 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!sdugas164 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!sdugas164 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!sdugas164 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!sdugas164 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!sdugas164 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!sdugas164 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I like that they do that with makeup, testers are soooo germy and colors look different in different lights.

Tags
cosmetic, cvs, policy, return