Can Anyone Here Read Kroger Receipts?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2008, 02:18 PM
loves twinners boxes!
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
mama2gavin has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mama2gavin has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mama2gavin has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mama2gavin has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mama2gavin has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mama2gavin has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mama2gavin has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mama2gavin has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mama2gavin has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mama2gavin has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mama2gavin has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Help Sign Can anyone here read Kroger receipts?

It is like reading Chinese to me. First it rings up at regular price and then it shows what it takes off, but I can never seem to know if they cheated me or even if everything rang right.

If I didn't know any better (and I don't) I would think they want it this way.

BTW when I was in Kroger yesterday they threw away my Catalina's. I seen them print and then I checked my bag and there was none.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-08-2008, 03:11 PM

RE: Can anyone here read Kroger receipts?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
suzyqwerty1234 has posted more than 150 good deals!suzyqwerty1234 has posted more than 150 good deals!
I know what u mean. On my receipt it has the name of the item then the price it rang up the - a B or T. ( no idea about that B T thing) If it was a Krogers Plus Item then the savings are listed in bold under the item. I think. Coupons at the bottom of the receipt. I hope this helps u some. Studying the receipts is my new hobby since finding AFC.
Old 03-08-2008, 03:18 PM

My Mood/Status:
mandiedq has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mandiedq has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mandiedq has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mandiedq has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mandiedq has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mandiedq has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mandiedq has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mandiedq has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mandiedq has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mandiedq has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mandiedq has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
I used to work at Kroger...once upon a time...

Can you scan the receipt and post it?

At my grocery store, B and T have to do with the tax. Since in different states, you pay different tax amts on food versus non-food items, they have to note that on the receipt. W/O looking at it...I'm not sure!
Old 03-08-2008, 03:37 PM

My Mood/Status:
emerson80 has posted more than 200 great deals!emerson80 has posted more than 200 great deals!emerson80 has posted more than 200 great deals!
I find them hard to read - but now I have it down. Bolded is what was taken OFF and nonbolded is what you actually paid. You can add those two together to get the normal price.
Coupons go at the bottom (not with the purchases made), this can make it hard to remember which coupons were with what purchase.

I find Food Lions even harder though!
Old 03-09-2008, 12:48 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
leahkw has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!leahkw has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!leahkw has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!leahkw has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!leahkw has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!leahkw has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
My pet peeve is the abbreviations-
If you have a big order and it is written in Greek, it is hard to make sure all the coupons were matched up and that you got what you thought-- KR MBB could be Kraft Macoroni Blue Box, for all I know. They have some wild ones.
The Following User Says Thank You to leahkw For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2008, 12:52 PM

daisy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!daisy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!daisy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!daisy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!daisy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!daisy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!daisy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
The receipts are bad enough but trying to figure out the register screen while they are ringing up your order is terrible!

No other store is this hard!
The Following User Says Thank You to daisy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2008, 01:26 PM

My Mood/Status:
apreacherwife has posted more than 25 good deals
What are you having a problem with? I have found in our Kroger I will not give them the coupons all at one time, they always miss them!
The Following User Says Thank You to apreacherwife For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2008, 02:42 PM

is couponing again!
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
up2late2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!up2late2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!up2late2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!up2late2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!up2late2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!up2late2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I know this is an old post, but just needed to vent. Why can they just scan the sales price instead of telling you how much you saved? Here is an example of what really confuses me...
2 @ 2/6.00
KBLR CRACKER PC 4.36
SC 4650 Kroger + Savings 1.64

Why can't they just ring it up for 2.18? I shouldn't have to come home and use the calculator to make sure I got the right price. It's not even the savings that confuse me it's 2 @ 2/6.00 does not equal 4.36. They are on sale this week for 2.18. Oh and the clearance price comes off at the bottom too, nowhere near the item you actually bought. At least that is how it works at my Kroger.

Just want to add that I love shopping at Kroger and the employees are always great. If there is ever a problem with the price or Q's they are happy to help. Just wish they would make their receipts simpler.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
& mom to Hunter (13)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and Jake (4)
The Following User Says Thank You to up2late2 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2008, 03:54 PM

is looking for some good Q Trades.
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
Rosems21 has posted more than 150 good deals!Rosems21 has posted more than 150 good deals!
ALWAYS give your Kroger plus card BEFORE they ring in any items. This will help. That way you can see. Basically what I do is give them my Kroger card then when they are scanning items in I watch to make sure it at least has a sale price (unless I know it doesn't). Then I hand in all my coupons, but make sure I know how many I had and I count them as they are scanning them. That way I can be sure they got all my coupons, and all the items sales, and I'll just double check on my receipt for the correct amount.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rosems21 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2008, 10:31 AM

is STILL organizing her coupon binder!!

My Mood/Status:
lynn06 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lynn06 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lynn06 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lynn06 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lynn06 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lynn06 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
At my kroger i have a hard time seeing if something rings up a sale price sometimes b/c it doesn't show up until the end. Like a bogo won't show up until it totals everything. You just have to watch the register. Plus, i watch them scan my q's. Once in awhile you get a cashier who goes too fast and doesn't notice the q they scanned didn't go through. The receipt is pretty easy to read though.
Old 12-21-2008, 03:10 PM

cooking up yummy food w/great grocery deals
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
aimsteroo has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!aimsteroo has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!aimsteroo has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!aimsteroo has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!aimsteroo has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!aimsteroo has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!aimsteroo has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!aimsteroo has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!aimsteroo has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!aimsteroo has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!aimsteroo has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy View Post
The receipts are bad enough but trying to figure out the register screen while they are ringing up your order is terrible!

No other store is this hard!
I agree! My other grocery I shop at regularly is Publix. So easy to read. No Greek! No confusing abbreviations. Kroger needs to get their act together on the readability of the receipts!
Old 12-24-2008, 07:57 AM

That's MISS Princess to you!

My Mood/Status:
honeyprincess21 has posted more than 25 good deals
I'm with you guys. I went to my Kroger and I don't think ANY of my q's doubled...but I can't tell for sure because of the stupid receipt!!!
,Completely in
with my
boyfriend, John , Numerous health issues

Tags
kroger, read, receipts