Question About Walgreens Store Coupons.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2008, 08:38 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

Georg-iou has posted more than 1 good deal
Question about Walgreens store coupons.

Hi all I'm new to couponing and I was wondering something about the Walgreens store coupons from the flyer. Do you need to have more than one to get more than one product? They say limit of 3 or 4 but does that mean you need 3 or 4 diffrent coupons or can they scan 1 coupon and get the sale price for all items purchaced? I'd really like to stock up on the Cottonelle wipes but do I need more than 1 coupon?
I hope I'm not too confusing LOL
Thanks!
Chris

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-03-2008, 08:47 PM

RE: Question about Walgreens store coupons.

ISO Expired RR or other $ off catalinas
Minnesota Get Together was the BEST!

My Mood/Status:
Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
You scan just one of the Walgreens coupons and it will give you the sale price or coupon price for all of the products that you bought.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-04-2008, 06:51 AM

AFC Star Member

vgleason has posted more than 200 great deals!vgleason has posted more than 200 great deals!vgleason has posted more than 200 great deals!
My store told me that you only need one and that you don't have to clip them they will just scan them in the book.
Old 03-04-2008, 07:02 AM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
scorpio99 has posted more than 200 great deals!scorpio99 has posted more than 200 great deals!scorpio99 has posted more than 200 great deals!
Each Walgreens coupon is good for all of that item you have. If you just know where they are they usually just scan them because they just throw them away anyways.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Crazy mother of 4 wonderful children!

Tags
coupons, question, store, walgreens