Hiding Products

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2012, 10:30 AM

RE: Hiding products

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlwiles View Post
Thanks to this thread I looked around my store and found 4 hidden products. My store let me buy them all, their comment was "too bad for them". I couldn't believe the person who hid them hadn't come back for them yet.
Maybe they forgot where they hid them or maybe they came back AFTER you got them. Glad you found them tho!!
The Following User Says Thank You to JudyFos For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 04-21-2012, 11:29 AM

@.@
Jurassic Member

My Mood/Status:
joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captjenp View Post
This is interesting...I always check for stock online and then go to the stores. Most of the time even though it says they are in stock I never find it...!
I don't rely on the website for stock availability anymore. I call the store I plan to go to and when they tell me they still have stocks on Saturday, I ask that they hold 3 or 4 for me and I'll be there in 15 to 20 minutes. That assures me the cashier will hold it for me instead of taking the risk someone may come ahead of me and buy what I intended to buy.
Old 04-21-2012, 12:37 PM

sho5 has posted more than 100 good deals!sho5 has posted more than 100 good deals!
To be honest, I never understood the concept of hiding items when the best place for it is in your basket/cart. Unless the person was coming back the same day, that item would eventually be found and returned. Of course, this would vary by store and its employees. Misplaced items, well, that's just a customer or employee error.

During the night, items I find while cleaning up my aisles will either be put back or kept behind the counter if it's located far from my area to be put back after the store closes. Sometimes, you might just find the item you need by asking the front counter or cosmetics if they found any. Though typical items we have behind our registers are usually unwanted items rather than sale items. Clearance being the exception.
Old 04-22-2012, 08:59 AM

I love my family!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
Charmedonez has posted more than 150 good deals!Charmedonez has posted more than 150 good deals!
Where I am you can only buy a 2 bottles/boxes of cold meds (and other meds) in so many days and you hafta show photo ID. You can't do more than 1 transaction for more or go to another store for more cuz it shows you already bought your limit. Even my asthma medicine that I buy over the counter I hafta show photo ID and can only get 1 in so many days so it wouldn't matter who took up more than 2 or tried to do more than 1 transaction or went to another store (even if you tried 2 different stores like Rite Aid and Walgreens) they wouldn't be allowed to purchase.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-22-2012, 12:26 PM

flrocks has posted more than 25 good deals
I am such a dummy!! I ordered some coupons on ebay, not realizing I wouldn't get them in time to do the deal. Duh...
Old 04-23-2012, 08:33 AM

2012 YTD Savings 9768.64

My Mood/Status:
mswhite03 has posted more than 100 good deals!mswhite03 has posted more than 100 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by belleofhteball View Post
ALWAYS check the baby aisle. Somebody always hides stuff at my stores in the baby aisle, behind the diapers and wipes, etc.

You'd think by now, they'd have figured out that someone (ME!) looks there, but nope ... they left me 2 Nasal Ease this morning. ol!
I read this post a few days ago and then went to Walgreens to do my shopping and of course there wasnt any of the Nasal Ease or the other MM . I remembered reading this post and looked all over and hit the jackpot behind the diapers. I found 4 of each . I got 2 of each and put the others back on the shelf . I went to pay and the cashier asked me how I got those because the shelf was empty . I explained that I found 4 of each hidden behind diapers and let her know that I put 2 of each back on the shelf and she just laughed about it .
I stopped in there again last night and the same cashier was working . I guess she had an idea who was hiding them and was telling me the lady came in shortly after i left the other night . The cashier watched her go straight to the diaper section and discover her stash was gone and the customer was mad and stomped out of the store . LOL
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mswhite03 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2012, 08:41 AM

LOVE AFC!!!

My Mood/Status:
Losingitagain has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Losingitagain has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Losingitagain has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Losingitagain has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Losingitagain has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Losingitagain has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Losingitagain has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Losingitagain has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Losingitagain has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Losingitagain has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Losingitagain has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mswhite03 View Post
I read this post a few days ago and then went to Walgreens to do my shopping and of course there wasnt any of the Nasal Ease or the other MM . I remembered reading this post and looked all over and hit the jackpot behind the diapers. I found 4 of each . I got 2 of each and put the others back on the shelf . I went to pay and the cashier asked me how I got those because the shelf was empty . I explained that I found 4 of each hidden behind diapers and let her know that I put 2 of each back on the shelf and she just laughed about it .
I stopped in there again last night and the same cashier was working . I guess she had an idea who was hiding them and was telling me the lady came in shortly after i left the other night . The cashier watched her go straight to the diaper section and discover her stash was gone and the customer was mad and stomped out of the store . LOL

Good for you putting the other 2 back on the shelf. Now I guess she will probably find a "new" hiding spot. Obviously she doesn visit AFC or she would know that we are on to her!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Losingitagain For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2012, 08:43 AM

tagarza has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!tagarza has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!tagarza has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!tagarza has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!tagarza has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!tagarza has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!tagarza has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!tagarza has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!tagarza has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!tagarza has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!tagarza has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
LOL!!!!!!!!!! Haha! Bet the cashier was cracking up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mswhite03 View Post
I hid a Blink at CVS yesterday, I almost forgot but I went back. It's not anything I desperately need but wanted to do a test to see if it would stay hidden We shall see, I'll be going back Thursday to finish up because I'm waiting on coupons. I felt bad doing it but there were still plenty on the shelf. There are lots of couponers where I live so if I can hide something on a Saturday I won't have to go in Sunday at midnight to get something. That would be nice!
Old 04-23-2012, 09:09 AM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
Easy2save has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Easy2save has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Easy2save has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Easy2save has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Easy2save has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Easy2save has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Easy2save has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Easy2save has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Easy2save has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Easy2save has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Easy2save has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyFos View Post
Could find the Nasal Ease at our store so I asked cashier. She said they were told to take the Nasel Ease off the shelves because one customer came in and got a lot of those and the Similason today. They wanted to have some for other customers and didn't want her to come back and get the remainder. She handed me 3 boxes, so I was happy with that because she said she knew I would probably want those. I also found 4 bottles of the Similason hidden in with nearby products - so I got 3 of those too :-)
======================
Glad you found them, Judy; I know you needed them!
Old 04-23-2012, 10:19 AM

My Mood/Status:
JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by belleofhteball View Post
ALWAYS check the baby aisle. Somebody always hides stuff at my stores in the baby aisle, behind the diapers and wipes, etc.

You'd think by now, they'd have figured out that someone (ME!) looks there, but nope ... they left me 2 Nasal Ease this morning. ol!
OMG - you made LOL.