Flavored Cola Taste Test Dallas TX $150

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2008, 03:37 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
SELF PROCLAIMED GOOBER

Tsquared has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Tsquared has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Tsquared has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Tsquared has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Tsquared has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Tsquared has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Tsquared has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Tsquared has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Tsquared has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Tsquared has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Tsquared has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Flavored cola taste test Dallas TX $150

Flavored cola taste test
Dallas, Texas

FLAVORED COLA TASTE TEST

DATE: Monday, March 3 thru Thursday, March 6, 2008
TIME: Varies - Day & Evening - Research Office will go over the times w/each person depending on the availability
PAYS: $150 Upon Completion of the Taste Test

REQUIREMENTS:
Ages 23 to 30
50% Males, 50% Females
Limit one per household or family
You drink either regular of diet cola and You drink some flavored regular or diet soda's Must attend at the same time all 4 days at the same time each day Each group will last approximately 45 minutes 100+ Participants Needed
DISQUALIIFICATIONS:
You or anyone in your household or family cannot work in market research, any media related field, restaurant or any establishment where food and beverages are sold including wholesale and retail. Potential participants will receive a call back week days between 9 am and 5 pm Central Standard Time to ask some additional questions over the telephone. If you do not hear a response back from us, then it will either be because your age group was already full or your answers did not pre qualify for the study.
Please be sure you delete out all of the study particulars above before responding to this study. We really appreciate your help on this. Include the questions asked below w/your answers to the right of each item. Blank subject lines and incomplete responses will be deleted. No sales are involved and all information will remain confidential
Last Name, First Name
Physical Address
City, State, Zip Code
Home #
Work #
Cell #
Email Address
Job Title/Occupation
Company Name
Company Industry (Products/Services your company offers/makes)
How many hours a week do you currently work on your job?
What part of town do you work in?
Age, Birthdate, Gender, Ethnic Background
Marital Status
Annual Household Income
How many regular sodas do you drink weekly?
How many diet sodas do you drink weekly?
If you had to pick regular or diet cola, which ONE would you choose?
How many flavored regular soda's do you drink weekly?
How many flavored diet soda's do you drink weekly?
Name the BRANDS of the Regular or Diet Soda's you like to drink
Name the BRANDS of the FLAVORED SODAS you like to drink
What are the NAMES of the FLAVORED SODAS you like to drink (ex cherry
vanilla, root beer, grape, etc) If you had to choose regular flavored soda or diet flavored soda, which ONE would you choose?
Did you put 'Cola Study' in the subject line? Emails received w/blank subject lines will be deleted.
Did you delete out all of the study particulars except the questions asked with your answers to the right of each item?
Did you address this to both SunshineDay@SunshineDay.net AND mail@marketresearchdallas.com?

Thanks and Have a Sunshine Day!

Melinda
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 02-20-2008, 07:28 AM

RE: Flavored cola taste test Dallas TX $150

wants you to come bid on my auction!

My Mood/Status:
bargainshopper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bargainshopper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bargainshopper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bargainshopper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bargainshopper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bargainshopper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bargainshopper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bargainshopper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bargainshopper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bargainshopper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bargainshopper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
man I am just one year too old. LOL darn it. I would have loved to have done that, but now that I read it more it would have only paid for my gas LOL I live to far to go for 4 days! Great post and chance for some free money for some!!!!
Old 02-20-2008, 08:26 AM

RE: Flavored cola taste test Dallas TX $150

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
skyesgranny has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!skyesgranny has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!skyesgranny has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!skyesgranny has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!skyesgranny has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!skyesgranny has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!skyesgranny has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Darn! I would love to do this, but I'm a "few" years older than they want. Thanks for a GREAT post!!!

Tags
$150, cola, dallas, flavored, taste, test