Just Don't Get It

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2012, 02:26 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
tewzers2 has posted more than 75 good deals!
Just Don't Get It

Went to four of the six Walgreens here and, of course, no Tylenol Precise. I also looked for the Planters Almond product and only one of the four stores even had them although those were also out of stock. I don't understand why one store would carry a product but the others don't. I can understand something being regional but in the same city?? Sure wish they'd put a limit on their sale items.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 02-24-2012, 02:36 PM

RE: Just Don't Get It

ams7572 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!ams7572 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!ams7572 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!ams7572 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!ams7572 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!ams7572 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
You may want to try looking online before driving all over for these products. Thats how I know if Im going to go to my local store I can see whats in stock.
Old 02-24-2012, 03:57 PM

My Mood/Status:
sccornyn75 has posted more than 50 good deals
I think you can price match with walmart and target. Just bring the wag ad to the store and show them it's on sale and they should be able to price match. I'm sure Walmart does but target, not so sure. It doesn't hurt to try.
Old 02-24-2012, 04:03 PM

Couponing for my Camper!

My Mood/Status:
dsaenz6 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dsaenz6 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dsaenz6 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dsaenz6 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dsaenz6 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dsaenz6 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dsaenz6 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dsaenz6 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dsaenz6 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dsaenz6 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dsaenz6 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Pmd at Walmart and at target they had lots in stock I'm thinking it's nearing the end of the sales week and people got in their qs they bought so stock would be low @wags...if u go to target take the ad!

Old 02-24-2012, 06:20 PM

Grounded for Life

bnorris10 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!bnorris10 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!bnorris10 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!bnorris10 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!bnorris10 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!bnorris10 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!bnorris10 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!bnorris10 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Yah I got 1/2 mine at walmart and the rest at several different wags
Old 02-24-2012, 07:01 PM

My Mood/Status:
Hit up all six Walgreens and Walmart and no Tylenol Precise. I didn't know that Target PM'd? Darn...I was at a Walgreens right across the street from a Target!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-24-2012, 07:54 PM

BillyGr has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Not sure what almond item you refer to, but some of the cheaper flavored ones (maybe $2 or less) were (I think) clearance items, so that would explain some stores not having them (already sold out and not getting more).
Old 02-24-2012, 08:22 PM

What not to love about a sassy penguin?

My Mood/Status:
Sassypenguin has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Sassypenguin has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Sassypenguin has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Sassypenguin has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Sassypenguin has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Sassypenguin has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Sassypenguin has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Sassypenguin has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Sassypenguin has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Sassypenguin has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Sassypenguin has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Different sides of town have a different market. Like our west side sells more organic, sushi, and high end items, but our south and central sells more lower end things. They have to stock what sells in their particular store.

No I'm not one of thoooose couponers!!!
Old 02-25-2012, 05:25 AM

My Mood/Status:
seporter818 has posted more than 400 great deals!seporter818 has posted more than 400 great deals!seporter818 has posted more than 400 great deals!seporter818 has posted more than 400 great deals!seporter818 has posted more than 400 great deals!
I wouldn't even waste the gas on free after coupon items. Just go to Walmart and PM. Per the coupon policy (and I've never had issues with this....) you don't even need a copy of the ad. I was told by several cashiers that they keep ads in the office and if they question a price someone is telling them they can go look. Although, I'd always suggest having it with you....never know when you'll come across an irate cashier.
Old 02-25-2012, 11:13 AM

jaddalee has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!jaddalee has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!jaddalee has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!jaddalee has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!jaddalee has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!jaddalee has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ams7572 View Post
You may want to try looking online before driving all over for these products. Thats how I know if Im going to go to my local store I can see whats in stock.
How can you see what's in stock at your store online? Please share!!!
Old 02-25-2012, 12:09 PM

Very Happy!

My Mood/Status:
sassyonemn83 has posted more than 100 good deals!sassyonemn83 has posted more than 100 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by seporter818
I wouldn't even waste the gas on free after coupon items. Just go to Walmart and PM. Per the coupon policy (and I've never had issues with this....) you don't even need a copy of the ad. I was told by several cashiers that they keep ads in the office and if they question a price someone is telling them they can go look. Although, I'd always suggest having it with you....never know when you'll come across an irate cashier.
I agree that it's always a good idea to carry the ad with you. Everytime i have tried to PM i have always needed the ad or they wouldn't do it.
Old 02-25-2012, 12:12 PM

My Mood/Status:
creasad has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!creasad has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!creasad has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!creasad has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!creasad has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!creasad has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!creasad has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaddalee View Post
agreed!!!
Old 02-25-2012, 12:21 PM

Grounded for Life

bnorris10 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!bnorris10 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!bnorris10 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!bnorris10 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!bnorris10 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!bnorris10 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!bnorris10 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!bnorris10 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
I price match alot at walmart especially for fruits/veggies/milk from aldi's so I have never needed an ad for that they generally just take my word for it

The one and only time I was required to have the ad and I figured I would so I had it with me was on black friday
Old 02-25-2012, 02:32 PM

shopaholix has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!shopaholix has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!shopaholix has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!shopaholix has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!shopaholix has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!shopaholix has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!shopaholix has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Go to Walgreens.com and in the search box, search for what you are looking for and when the item you need comes up, there is a link under the price that says "find in store", click it, put in your zip code and it will give you a list of all the stores in your area that are in stock or out of stock. HTH =)
The Following User Says Thank You to shopaholix For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2012, 03:15 PM

My Mood/Status:
According to that, two of the Walgreens here should have the cream so if they had it, they were leaving their shelves bare.

Old 02-25-2012, 03:22 PM

jaddalee has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!jaddalee has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!jaddalee has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!jaddalee has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!jaddalee has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!jaddalee has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by shopaholix View Post
Go to Walgreens.com and in the search box, search for what you are looking for and when the item you need comes up, there is a link under the price that says "find in store", click it, put in your zip code and it will give you a list of all the stores in your area that are in stock or out of stock. HTH =)
Pure genious!!!!!

Thank you so much!
Old 02-25-2012, 04:53 PM

Supporting Member

Lisaoakmnt has posted more than 75 good deals!
Tried this tonight. My Wags showed in stock, drove down(only1mile) none on shelf. Stocker said they have had none for days. I told her and manager that the website shows in stock. He said. " our counts must be off". Stocker asked him if he could give me a raincheck and honor coupon? He said no, not if it ends up free. Oh well another disappointment. I'm trying to build a stockpile for my son when he leaves for college next year.
Old 02-25-2012, 05:44 PM

My Mood/Status:
susi2011 has posted more than 75 good deals!
At Wags ive notice if its free if your not there with in the first few hours of the sale, your not gonna get it
& Nikki (19)
, also gma to Daisy
, Misty
, Scamp
, and brutus
Old 02-25-2012, 05:53 PM

ams7572 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!ams7572 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!ams7572 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!ams7572 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!ams7572 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!ams7572 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:

You cant see how many but If u search the product then click on find at your local walgreens it will tell you if they have some instock.
Old 02-25-2012, 07:07 PM

a Dad that coupons

epix has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!epix has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!epix has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!epix has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!epix has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!epix has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!epix has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
It might say they have some in stock. But try getting them to bring it out of the back and it's almost less painful to slam you head in a car door.

Much easier to price match. Did this today at target. They had literally 60 of the cream on the shelf. All my wags have been out since Sunday morning.

Oh I did find 4 at a wags. They were in the overstock area ( top shelf along the walls of the store)
Old 02-26-2012, 02:11 PM

Supporting Member

Lisaoakmnt has posted more than 75 good deals!
I should go to the same store today. I'll bet they have restocked the Precisr!