FREE Science Diet Dog Food Or $1 Cat Food @Petsmart 2/17-2/20

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2012, 09:36 AM

RE: FREE Science Diet Dog Food or $1 Cat food @Petsmart 2/17-2/20

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Grasshoppa has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Grasshoppa has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Grasshoppa has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Grasshoppa has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Grasshoppa has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Grasshoppa has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Grasshoppa has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Grasshoppa has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandymhull View Post
Oh no!! It ends today!! How many coupons can you use at one time??
I used 4 of the $8 and 3 of the $3 with no problems at all. I got 4 bags of the $6 and 3 of the $7. What a deal. Gotta love coupons....
Old 02-20-2012, 09:37 AM

My Mood/Status:
Grasshoppa has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Grasshoppa has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Grasshoppa has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Grasshoppa has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Grasshoppa has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Grasshoppa has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Grasshoppa has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Grasshoppa has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I was going to go back and get some for my MIL's dog and the promotion for the coupon is NLA. Guess I will just share what we got earlier today.
Old 02-20-2012, 10:27 AM

marciamonkey has posted more than 25 good deals
Thanks! Just got 2 bags of cat food for $2!
The Following User Says Thank You to marciamonkey For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2012, 11:59 AM

Looking Forward To Vacation!

My Mood/Status:
brandymhull has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!brandymhull has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!brandymhull has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!brandymhull has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!brandymhull has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!brandymhull has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!brandymhull has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!brandymhull has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!brandymhull has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!brandymhull has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!brandymhull has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaDavenport View Post
It sounds like the manager is mis informed on when people use coupons, the manager needs better training on the coupon acceptance policy and how the company is repaid for the coupons from the manus. I'm sure the poster you are responding too wasn't the only one there that had problems so you shouldn't target her for cussing the manager out, it could of been a number of people.
Agreed. I would definetly call corporate about the coupon issue.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Wife to Rasim
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________________________
The Following User Says Thank You to brandymhull For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2012, 12:00 PM

Looking Forward To Vacation!

My Mood/Status:
brandymhull has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!brandymhull has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!brandymhull has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!brandymhull has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!brandymhull has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!brandymhull has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!brandymhull has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!brandymhull has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!brandymhull has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!brandymhull has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!brandymhull has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flcoupondiva View Post
My petsmart wouldn't let me use them. They said they no longer take IP coupons : (
I would have argued that one since their coupon policy says they accept internet coupons.

Wife to Rasim
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________________________
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brandymhull For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2012, 12:26 PM

aaperfectpets has posted more than 5 good deals
Back from TArget. Was able to snag 6 more bags if the $3 cat food. More food for the cara for free. That was all the bags they had.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aaperfectpets For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2012, 12:28 PM

nosam3312 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!nosam3312 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!nosam3312 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!nosam3312 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!nosam3312 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!nosam3312 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!nosam3312 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Obviously fraudulent behavior has been occurring if so many stores are being overly cautious about coupons. I have no problems with coupon limits, but I don't like being made to feel like I'm doing something wrong when I know that I'm NOT. It's a shame that a few bad eggs ruin deals for the rest of us. Those people trying to cheat the system have given good couponers a bad name.

On the other hand, There should be ONE STANDARD coupon policy that is used in EVERY store and that covers every aspect (limits, overage, etc). I don't think it's right for policies to vary from store to store. Plus, cashiers and especially managers should be better trained in coupons and what to look for to prevent the store receiving "bad" coupons instead of treating every couponer like a criminal.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nosam3312 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2012, 12:33 PM

My Mood/Status:
JPBMC has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!JPBMC has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!JPBMC has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!JPBMC has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!JPBMC has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!JPBMC has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!JPBMC has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!JPBMC has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!JPBMC has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!JPBMC has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!JPBMC has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
I had a problem yesterday at Pet Smart getting them to take the $8Q. I purchased 2 bags of dog food ($6 ea) and gave the cashier 1 - $8Q and 1 - $3Q. She would only accept the $3Q. Told me I could discuss the $8Q with customer service. So after paying I stepped over to CS and asked them to explain to me why I couldn't use the $8Q. The CS lady advised me that the bag of dog food was only $6 ea and the $8Q was above that price. That I could not get the overage on another bag because the coupon stated $8 off of 1 bag. So I asked if the coupon could not be lowered to the $6 value. To which she replied NOOOOOO that would be getting it for free. I returned both bags and went to a smaller local pet store up the road, who gladly matched Pet Smarts price AND took the coupon!

I called Pet Smart Customer Service today and the very nice lady told me there was no reason why the coupon could not have been accepted. I told her they even refused to lower the price of the coupon - to which she directed me to their corporate coupon policy that said coupon amounts can and will be lowered to the product price. She did state they were having tons of complaints from customers because stores were not accepting the coupon as they thought it was fraudulent. I asked her how they thought it could be fraudulent since it was obtained from the Pet Smart site and she said that the stores don't spend much time looking at what coupons are offered on the Pet Smart website. I kindly suggested when they have something like this again that corporate should notify the stores so there isn't an issue. She said the DM would be in contact with me in the next 48 hours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Check out the latest in Fuel Perk deals and the ad on the
?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JPBMC For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2012, 12:58 PM

$1 yokisoba noodles anyone ? plz plz
I am good at what I do

My Mood/Status:
OKcouponKING has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!OKcouponKING has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!OKcouponKING has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!OKcouponKING has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!OKcouponKING has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!OKcouponKING has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!OKcouponKING has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!OKcouponKING has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!OKcouponKING has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!OKcouponKING has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!OKcouponKING has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
I found the ideal balance for only $6

smll bites 1- 6 yrs ring up $12.99 , I didn't aware of it till I get home :-(
and my
bites - I
them anyway

&&& if you live around OKC and want my extra coupons let me know. I usually have 10 copies of them
The Following User Says Thank You to OKcouponKING For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2012, 01:31 PM

My Mood/Status:
zemat3 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!zemat3 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!zemat3 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!zemat3 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!zemat3 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!zemat3 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!zemat3 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Awesome deal! I think it's definitely YMMV on how many coupons they'll let you do, though. One store had a limit of 1 per product, 2 total per day posted at the register; the other store I went to had nothing posted at all and let me use 3.

Good luck! Last day!
Old 02-20-2012, 02:10 PM

My Mood/Status:
ONicole has posted more than 75 good deals!
Great deal! Thanks OP!

I bought:
3 bags dog food $6/$7/$7
2 bags cat food $8/$8
2 bags dog treats $3/$3
3 cans dog food $1.69/$1.69/$1.69
3 cans of cat food $0.75/$0.75/$0.75

Used MQ:
2 $8 dog food
2 $8 cat food
1 $3 dog food
2 $3 dog treats
1 3 free cans dog food with purchase of 1 bag dry dog food (cut from a past Sunday insert)
1 3 free cans cat food with purchase of 1 bag dry cat food (cut from a past Sunday insert)

Paid $1 OOP plus tax! YAY!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ONicole For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2012, 03:10 PM

My Mood/Status:
lissasaves has posted more than 100 good deals!lissasaves has posted more than 100 good deals!
All About some free victuals for my dogs!

OK so neice and I had free pet food weekend-

She spent 3.90 at WalMart for the Iams for 15 bags of cat food

Then yesterday we went to Petsmart and got 8 bags of science diet catfood
24 cans of wet cat food
2 bags of science diet dogfood and six cans of wet dog food for less than 4.00

for my pups-

6 bags of science diet
18 cans of wet food
4 greenies
4 bags of the science diet treats
for tax only

yes- we used th4e petco coupon- no problem with use but they did not have as many bags as we had q's.
I didnt think to ask if Petsmart has rainchecks

does anyone know???? (so we can go get rain checks!)
Old 02-20-2012, 04:34 PM

My Mood/Status:
pjfrn has posted more than 200 great deals!pjfrn has posted more than 200 great deals!pjfrn has posted more than 200 great deals!
Thanks!!! Bought $124. and some change worth of dog and cat food. Paid $7.55 and 4.95 of that was tax. I don't have a cat or dog but my son does.
The Following User Says Thank You to pjfrn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2012, 04:36 PM

My Mood/Status:
pjfrn has posted more than 200 great deals!pjfrn has posted more than 200 great deals!pjfrn has posted more than 200 great deals!
Pet smart did send me a coupon for $10 off of $60 via email because I have a reward card with them.
The Following User Says Thank You to pjfrn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2012, 05:26 PM

meh

My Mood/Status:
TitanFan has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!TitanFan has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!TitanFan has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!TitanFan has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!TitanFan has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!TitanFan has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!TitanFan has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!TitanFan has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!TitanFan has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!TitanFan has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!TitanFan has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulinemck View Post
Sadly, on another site, a few people were talking about how they copied the coupons and it worked fine. Sheesh! Some people will never learn!
Just out of curiousity, what site was that?

It's my understanding that IPs with duplicate numbers on them (copies) can be traced back to the computer they were printed from. Coupons.com can then shut down the program installed on that computer so that no more Qs can be printed from it. They can also prosecute the owner of the computer for theft.

I hope they (coupons.com) at least shut down the printing capability of those people who copied Qs. I hope the people who made a lot of copies get prosecuted. If a few of them go to jail for stealing, maybe it will send a signal to the other dishonest couponers out there.
Old 02-20-2012, 07:18 PM

My Mood/Status:
lissasaves has posted more than 100 good deals!lissasaves has posted more than 100 good deals!
I agree!!!!!

One of the fun parts of couponing is to get the best deal while playing by the rules.
If a person is copying a coupon then as far as I am concerned its not only cheating but also stealing as well as lying!
Old 02-20-2012, 07:24 PM

My Mood/Status:
You should never copy coupons. It is true that they can track the coupons to your computer. Shame on them.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pjfrn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2012, 07:28 PM

My Mood/Status:
Could not find the petco coupon site. Oh well I did pretty good with the coupons that I had. I had other coupon besides the Science Diet.
Old 02-21-2012, 07:09 AM

GOONIES!
When it rains, it pours...

My Mood/Status:
Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Just got a message that the dog food coupons are a dead deal but did manage to get the cat food q's.
(7), DS
(4), an 11yo
and a 6yo

Totally OCD. Luckily my DH is building me new stockpile shelves so I can more easily rearrange and reorganize my goodies!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Z and G's Mom For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2012, 10:35 AM

My Mood/Status:
mshens has posted more than 300 great deals!mshens has posted more than 300 great deals!mshens has posted more than 300 great deals!mshens has posted more than 300 great deals!
I had no issues and my coupons were accepted. I also used the coupons that Petsmart sent to me for a free greenie and cleaned house yesterday -

the manager who would not take the coupons was wrong and by the way Petsmart uses tons of manufactures coupons just look around their store. I would be calling corporate and I would be getting the sale price as well -
Old 02-22-2012, 08:47 AM

My Mood/Status:
mstoyac has posted more than 300 great deals!mstoyac has posted more than 300 great deals!mstoyac has posted more than 300 great deals!mstoyac has posted more than 300 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lissasaves View Post
I agree!!!!!

One of the fun parts of couponing is to get the best deal while playing by the rules. If a person is copying a coupon then as far as I am concerned its not only cheating but also stealing as well as lying!
Ditto. For me doing it legally is the best part. If you are going to cheat you might as well grab the bag and walk out of the store. Its stealing. You walk out with an item and the store does not get paid.
Old 02-22-2012, 12:15 PM

My Mood/Status:
Paulinemck has posted more than 5 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanFan View Post
Just out of curiousity, what site was that?

It's my understanding that IPs with duplicate numbers on them (copies) can be traced back to the computer they were printed from. Coupons.com can then shut down the program installed on that computer so that no more Qs can be printed from it. They can also prosecute the owner of the computer for theft.

I hope they (coupons.com) at least shut down the printing capability of those people who copied Qs. I hope the people who made a lot of copies get prosecuted. If a few of them go to jail for stealing, maybe it will send a signal to the other dishonest couponers out there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lissasaves View Post
I agree!!!!!

One of the fun parts of couponing is to get the best deal while playing by the rules.
If a person is copying a coupon then as far as I am concerned its not only cheating but also stealing as well as lying!
It was SD. I so agree with you all. The thrill is doing it all by the rules and coming out with fantastic deals! I wish they would pursue some of the cheaters but unfortunately they don't. It costs retailers and shoppers and causes prices to be driven up to compensate for it. It reminds me of when our Visa debit card numbers got stolen and the thief did 5 inmate calls and a couple big purchases at Home Depot. I caught it within a few hours and the purchases were reversed because they were online sales not yet picked up. I said how easy it would have been to find the person who used the numbers bc the inmate calls are all recorded and tracked, but the police said it wasn't worth the time to pursue. This happens all the time...
The Following User Says Thank You to Paulinemck For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2012, 12:59 PM

My Mood/Status:
kimmer02 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!kimmer02 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!kimmer02 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!kimmer02 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!kimmer02 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!kimmer02 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!kimmer02 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjfrn
You should never copy coupons. It is true that they can track the coupons to your computer. Shame on them.

This is why I don't trade ip's unless you know who your giving them to.

The Following User Says Thank You to kimmer02 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2012, 01:37 PM

meh

My Mood/Status:
TitanFan has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!TitanFan has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!TitanFan has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!TitanFan has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!TitanFan has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!TitanFan has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!TitanFan has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!TitanFan has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!TitanFan has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!TitanFan has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!TitanFan has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulinemck View Post
It was SD.
What is SD? The Science Diet site?
Old 02-22-2012, 01:40 PM

meh

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmer02 View Post
This is why I don't trade ip's unless you know who your giving them to.
I don't either. I will often leave Qs I won't use on the grocery shelf for someone else, but I never leave IPs. You never know who might pick them up and make copies and if they do, guess whose computer can no longer print IPs?