FREE Got2Be Products!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2012, 09:32 AM

RE: FREE Got2Be Products!!

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
sfshoppergirl has posted more than 300 great deals!sfshoppergirl has posted more than 300 great deals!sfshoppergirl has posted more than 300 great deals!sfshoppergirl has posted more than 300 great deals!
When I went last nite - I got (12), and was prepared to break up the buy with SIL, but the AM rang it all up at once . Sooo, if I know of possible restrictions going in - I'm mentally prepared for it. Last year when was a doing a dealio with PG Qs, I TOLD the store of the restrictions and WANTED them to break up the buy's - cuz I didnt want them getting into any type of trouble with LP and mgmt was super-cool with my request.
The Following User Says Thank You to sfshoppergirl For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 02-16-2012, 11:14 AM

My Mood/Status:
agrossmaa has posted more than 300 great deals!agrossmaa has posted more than 300 great deals!agrossmaa has posted more than 300 great deals!agrossmaa has posted more than 300 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by yay4coupons View Post
I guess it depends.. wonder why they choose to follow some coupon restrictions, but not others? I'm going today. Ill do 4 at a time and see what they say.
Was there a coupon restriction, like p&g 4 like coupons. If there was, I did not even see it/read it? Neither did the manager, cause he read it because the last coupon did not want to go through, until he adjusted it down to $2.95
Old 02-16-2012, 11:19 AM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
bree034 has posted more than 150 good deals!bree034 has posted more than 150 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by agrossmaa

Was there a coupon restriction, like p&g 4 like coupons. If there was, I did not even see it/read it? Neither did the manager, cause he read it because the last coupon did not want to go through, until he adjusted it down to $2.95
Did yours ring up 2.99 each or did it go as 5.99 for 1 and 0.00 for the other?
Old 02-16-2012, 11:32 AM

My Mood/Status:
TinaWeina has posted more than 400 great deals!TinaWeina has posted more than 400 great deals!TinaWeina has posted more than 400 great deals!TinaWeina has posted more than 400 great deals!TinaWeina has posted more than 400 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by agrossmaa View Post

Yes there is the limit of 4 coupons restriction on mine. My last coupon also had to be adjusted down because it exceeds the price of the product by a few pennies.
Old 02-16-2012, 11:59 AM

My Mood/Status:
agrossmaa has posted more than 300 great deals!agrossmaa has posted more than 300 great deals!agrossmaa has posted more than 300 great deals!agrossmaa has posted more than 300 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bree034 View Post
Did yours ring up 2.99 each or did it go as 5.99 for 1 and 0.00 for the other?
$5.99 for the first and $0.00 for the sec.
The Following User Says Thank You to agrossmaa For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2012, 12:46 PM

My Mood/Status:
LaLabrowneyes has posted more than 5 good deals
YAY! I finally found a walgreens that lets me use my coupons, even better that it's about 5 minutes from my house(I have 8 walgreens within 15min of my house) Manager said she's not sure why other managers are refusing to accept it, they get their money back,,, she is awsome! Also if you have HEB or Randalls you might want to check them out because I have been finding the Dry Shampoo at randalls for $2.74 and some hairspray at HEB for the same price.... for those that have never used these products before i recommend them they are so good, the Heat Protect makes your hair SOFT really soft I'm in love with it. Also the Dry Shampoo OMG! it brings your hair back to life, I tried it last night, my hair was flat, dead, yucky but after I used it I could not believe what it did to my hair. I didn't even want to wash my hair ( kinda had to)
Old 02-16-2012, 03:07 PM

Qnanay has posted more than 10 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLabrowneyes
YAY! I finally found a walgreens that lets me use my coupons, even better that it's about 5 minutes from my house(I have 8 walgreens within 15min of my house) Manager said she's not sure why other managers are refusing to accept it, they get their money back,,, she is awsome! Also if you have HEB or Randalls you might want to check them out because I have been finding the Dry Shampoo at randalls for $2.74 and some hairspray at HEB for the same price.... for those that have never used these products before i recommend them they are so good, the Heat Protect makes your hair SOFT really soft I'm in love with it. Also the Dry Shampoo OMG! it brings your hair back to life, I tried it last night, my hair was flat, dead, yucky but after I used it I could not believe what it did to my hair. I didn't even want to wash my hair ( kinda had to)
good 4 u! lucky the manager was nice! i havent tried any of their products i have 10 coupons and i've used 8 of them so far, first tx the other night i bough the glue and cashmere hair lotion, last coupon beeped the cashier wouldn't take it and asked for manager's help, manager pushed it through. went back today to get 4 more and the nice cashier was there so she took them with no problems. i decided to do another tx for the last 2 coupons and the manager was the one that rang my purchase and when the 2nd q beeped she won't let me use it! it was ridiculous how the cashier would take it with no problem and she won't! she then tells me that the other one was free already so why would i want to use a q for it? i told her she can adjust it down accdg to their policy but she kept telling me she can't since the other one was free. i told her to forget it and just void it, she wasn't happy about that, she went on saying i was getting a good deal since i used a $3 off q so its like i was getting 2 for 2.99 i said no i don't want it. i was so upset i felt my face
heating up! i dont understand why some
managers won't take it, they get reimbursed for it! oh well, got 8 for free im happy i'd like to try the dry shampoo though, didn't get that. maybe i'll
try another store.
Old 02-16-2012, 04:23 PM

jessbme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jessbme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jessbme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jessbme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jessbme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jessbme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jessbme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jessbme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qnanay

good 4 u! lucky the manager was nice! i havent tried any of their products i have 10 coupons and i've used 8 of them so far, first tx the other night i bough the glue and cashmere hair lotion, last coupon beeped the cashier wouldn't take it and asked for manager's help, manager pushed it through. went back today to get 4 more and the nice cashier was there so she took them with no problems. i decided to do another tx for the last 2 coupons and the manager was the one that rang my purchase and when the 2nd q beeped she won't let me use it! it was ridiculous how the cashier would take it with no problem and she won't! she then tells me that the other one was free already so why would i want to use a q for it? i told her she can adjust it down accdg to their policy but she kept telling me she can't since the other one was free. i told her to forget it and just void it, she wasn't happy about that, she went on saying i was getting a good deal since i used a $3 off q so its like i was getting 2 for 2.99 i said no i don't want it. i was so upset i felt my face
heating up! i dont understand why some
managers won't take it, they get reimbursed for it! oh well, got 8 for free im happy i'd like to try the dry shampoo though, didn't get that. maybe i'll
try another store.
Next time tell manager/ cashier to priced over ride the free product to $.01 and then scan coupon per corporate this will go through with no beeps. Hth
Old 02-16-2012, 05:23 PM

Blessed by the Lord
Jesus's friend

My Mood/Status:
shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupcake_coupon View Post
Well. Mine went well. This is what I did. 1st transaction( tested the water) 6 hair products. With a 5 dollar filler. Beeped @ 5 coupons. Refusing the 6th one. Manager refused to adjust down. So, I took off the filler. And paid the 4.60. Then......... I did 16 hair products! No filler. All went through!!!! Crazy... Huh? My store was stocked btw.
Please do them in different transactions. Per the coupon it says limit 4 per shopping trip. I almost didn't see that and I bet you didn't either.

I love to pray for others. If you need prayers please send me a PM and please keep me in your prayers/
Old 02-16-2012, 05:33 PM

Deneise

My Mood/Status:
deneisetorres has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!deneisetorres has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!deneisetorres has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!deneisetorres has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!deneisetorres has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!deneisetorres has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!deneisetorres has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!deneisetorres has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!deneisetorres has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!deneisetorres has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!deneisetorres has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I went to 3 different stores & did a total of 5 transactions with 4 items in each transaction. On all transactions (even with a filler added) the last Q beeped & had to be adjusted down. Only one of the 3 stores was even the least little bit put off by it. The cashier didn't know if she was allowed to adjust the coupon down so she had to call the manager over. Manager said absolutely yes you can adjust it down & that was that.
Yay for my MIL. She was a Hairdresser before she retired & still does a couple friends hair for "Pin-Money". She will be so pleased when I give her 20 bottles of Hairspray & mousse!
Old 02-16-2012, 06:52 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
Lacey424 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Lacey424 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Lacey424 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Lacey424 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Lacey424 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Lacey424 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Lacey424 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Lacey424 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Lacey424 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
OMG! I just bought 40 products and paid tax only!

Last edited by Lacey424; 02-16-2012 at 06:58 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lacey424 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2012, 07:27 PM

neeah87 has posted more than 50 good deals
I'm sorry guys I'm all out wit the coupon I sent it out to some people that pm me earlier but if u interesting I got some Iams $3 coupon if u interesting no trade need it..
Old 02-16-2012, 07:30 PM

kthart has posted more than 50 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by missamericanbaby
Ohh I am so jealous of all of you who have been able to get all the Got2B's! I couldn't get Wal-Mart to price match AT ALL. I stopped by one Walgreens- the shelves were completely wiped out. I stopped by the one by my house and they had a TON. I rang up and got 4 perfectly fine. I went to do the deal a second time.. and the computer beeped on the THIRD coupon. She called the manager over and he came over and told me that it was one coupon per BOGO. I told him that the coupon policy online stated that on a Buy One Get One free sale, we are permitted to use two coupons and the second one just gets adjusted down. He said no- it was one per two. And pointed out that the coupon stated "One coupon per purchase". I tried arguing with him that the SINGLE Got2B was a purchase and that if he would continue reading it, it was FOUR like coupons in a shopping trip, but he wasn't listening to ANY of it. I asked him what the point of a corporate coupon policy is if each manager is going to dictate what they accept and what they do not?? He was completely RUDE. Came up to the register as if I was a disturbance. No smile, no greeting.. nothing. Not courteous ONE bit through the whole ordeal, put me completely on the spot in an aggressive manner in front of several people that were waiting in line behind me. I never shop at Walgreens for this exact reason. ..but I went in with my fingers crossed for it to go through without the typical bologna.. I am not even sure meditation would help me calm down right now, I am so upset!
Did we seriously have the exact same experience at Walgreens today!!! Ahhhh eventually after trying to embarrass me he put it through. But the manager made of so I will never come back in there. I called corporate on them.
Old 02-16-2012, 07:56 PM

staciasped has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!staciasped has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!staciasped has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!staciasped has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!staciasped has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!staciasped has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!staciasped has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Do u guys have the new or old registers? I went last night and the young guy assistant manager was not helpful at all. He tried twice and things weren't going right. He sad he couldn't adjust the coupon down with the new registers. My store just got the new registers last week. I plan on trying again tomorrow when the ba is there and hopefully a different assistant manager!
Old 02-16-2012, 08:36 PM

heatherkranz has posted more than 10 good deals
How long s the b1g1 sale for? All mnth
Old 02-16-2012, 08:40 PM

jessbme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jessbme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jessbme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jessbme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jessbme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jessbme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jessbme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jessbme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by heatherkranz
How long s the b1g1 sale for? All mnth
I believe until the 25th
The Following User Says Thank You to jessbme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2012, 06:47 AM

My Mood/Status:
themedleys has posted more than 400 great deals!themedleys has posted more than 400 great deals!themedleys has posted more than 400 great deals!themedleys has posted more than 400 great deals!themedleys has posted more than 400 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by missamericanbaby View Post
Ohh I am so jealous of all of you who have been able to get all the Got2B's! I couldn't get Wal-Mart to price match AT ALL. I stopped by one Walgreens- the shelves were completely wiped out. I stopped by the one by my house and they had a TON. I rang up and got 4 perfectly fine. I went to do the deal a second time.. and the computer beeped on the THIRD coupon. She called the manager over and he came over and told me that it was one coupon per BOGO. I told him that the coupon policy online stated that on a Buy One Get One free sale, we are permitted to use two coupons and the second one just gets adjusted down. He said no- it was one per two. And pointed out that the coupon stated "One coupon per purchase". I tried arguing with him that the SINGLE Got2B was a purchase and that if he would continue reading it, it was FOUR like coupons in a shopping trip, but he wasn't listening to ANY of it. I asked him what the point of a corporate coupon policy is if each manager is going to dictate what they accept and what they do not?? He was completely RUDE. Came up to the register as if I was a disturbance. No smile, no greeting.. nothing. Not courteous ONE bit through the whole ordeal, put me completely on the spot in an aggressive manner in front of several people that were waiting in line behind me. I never shop at Walgreens for this exact reason. ..but I went in with my fingers crossed for it to go through without the typical bologna.. I am not even sure meditation would help me calm down right now, I am so upset!
Oh wow, that's completely uncalled for! I'm so lucky that I have 3 Walgreens within 4-5 miles of my house that are all very coupon friendly and I hardly have any problems at them. Now, I do have one closer to my work that I only go to when the others are out of stock as I often find rude cashiers there, and they're always resistent to doing multiple transactions. Had to stop there this morning to try to find some more got2b, and the cashier was this old man that didn't believe me when I told him the last coupon would need to be adjusted down because it would create overage (before we started too!) and then just wanted to say it wouldn't take the last coupon. He called the manager over, and when I told him it just needs to be adjusted down, he seemed like he already knew it and entered it in.
Old 02-17-2012, 07:53 PM

My Mood/Status:
I went yet again to get more(store was fully stocked since I firsst went) I got 8 so I was going to do 1 transaction and my daughter another, but the cashier told me to just go ahead and do it all together. Well the last coupon beeped and I had told her that she had to adjust it down, she said ok but she had to let her manager know. Manager comes over (diffrent manager from last time) and she says just put it through, and it wouldn't go through it just wasn't taking the coupon. I told them it was fine cause my total was only $3.14 which is still good for 8 products.
Old 02-17-2012, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLabrowneyes
I went yet again to get more(store was fully stocked since I firsst went) I got 8 so I was going to do 1 transaction and my daughter another, but the cashier told me to just go ahead and do it all together. Well the last coupon beeped and I had told her that she had to adjust it down, she said ok but she had to let her manager know. Manager comes over (diffrent manager from last time) and she says just put it through, and it wouldn't go through it just wasn't taking the coupon. I told them it was fine cause my total was only $3.14 which is still good for 8 products.
Sorry that happened to you next time try to explain to the cashier that they need to price override the free got2b to $.01 this is the reason the coupon is beeping. Once they do that the coupon will go through with no problems. This is thrust corporate has explained to others as the proper way to process this transaction so that the entire $3.00 from all coupons is spent on got2b products and not another manufacture (I know its only $.02 but that's $.02 times at least a million coupons)
Old 02-17-2012, 08:27 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessbme View Post
Sorry that happened to you next time try to explain to the cashier that they need to price override the free got2b to $.01 this is the reason the coupon is beeping. Once they do that the coupon will go through with no problems. This is thrust corporate has explained to others as the proper way to process this transaction so that the entire $3.00 from all coupons is spent on got2b products and not another manufacture (I know its only $.02 but that's $.02 times at least a million coupons)

I didn't mind since it was still a good price, but they did try it so many ways and for some reason it just wasn't taking the coupon. Also one of my other favorite walgreens started taking the coupons so YAY
Old 02-18-2012, 02:01 PM

My Mood/Status:
susi2011 has posted more than 75 good deals!
Well i should have read this before, i had 4 today and it wouldnt take my fourth coupon, instead of arguing with her i just said ok since i got 4 for 2.99 i thought that was ok, along with 1 chapstick (some 100 was sold with in 2 days ) and 4 bayers chewables for .99 cents each. total paid was 6.00 and that included tax
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
& Nikki (19)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, also gma to Daisy
, Misty
, Scamp
, and brutus
Old 02-18-2012, 02:23 PM

holly19 has posted more than 75 good deals!
Luckily I had no issues, was able to get 5 dry shampoos and 1 mousse. ( did 4 in one trans, 2 in another)

I was nervous to try based on what I've read but I really wanted to try dry shampoo and there was no way I was paying full price to try it 1st store adjusted down, 2nd gave full $3 off both, even though I told her it would prob need to be adjusted!

Love free hair products!!
Old 02-18-2012, 03:09 PM

My Mood/Status:
hdmartin88 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hdmartin88 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hdmartin88 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hdmartin88 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hdmartin88 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hdmartin88 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hdmartin88 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hdmartin88 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hdmartin88 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hdmartin88 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hdmartin88 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I tried this today & they wouldn't do it. The first one rang up at the full price & the second rang up at $0, so 2 coupons couldn't be used.
Old 02-18-2012, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdmartin88
I tried this today & they wouldn't do it. The first one rang up at the full price & the second rang up at $0, so 2 coupons couldn't be used.
They have to price over ride the second one for a penny instead of free... No store should logically have a problem over charging you. Next time try to explain that to the manager. Be persistent and don't accept a no! Explain that this is what corporate has said is the proper way to process this. I just got 4. My mom got 4 my grandma got 4 and yes I even had my 11 year old nephew get 4... I followed the rules, AND didn't clear a shelf. My found some blow dryer hair straighter on a top shelf in the back of the store.. This made my day considering its really the only thing I have used so far and I love it..
The Following User Says Thank You to jessbme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2012, 01:01 PM

My Mood/Status:
qpnbb has posted more than 300 great deals!qpnbb has posted more than 300 great deals!qpnbb has posted more than 300 great deals!qpnbb has posted more than 300 great deals!
the walgreens near me will not price modify it. i even showed her the receipt from another walgreens (they are out of got2be. so sad) wherein they rang it up as 3.00 and 3.00. she told me well, that's them. you cant do that here. i just asked for my coupons back and left.
The Following User Says Thank You to qpnbb For This Useful Post: