Can CVS Issue Duplicate Receipts?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2008, 04:07 AM
is riding life's roller coaster
AFC Smart Shopper

My Mood/Status:
calstate_brit has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!calstate_brit has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!calstate_brit has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!calstate_brit has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!calstate_brit has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!calstate_brit has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!calstate_brit has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!calstate_brit has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!calstate_brit has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!calstate_brit has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!calstate_brit has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Can CVS issue duplicate receipts?

Does anyone know if CVS can issue duplicate receipts either at the time of the transaction or shortly after? I'm asking because of the age-old issue of needing original receipts to submit for multiple rebate offers.

TIA
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 02-10-2008, 04:31 AM

RE: Can CVS issue duplicate receipts?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
cpnlover has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!cpnlover has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!cpnlover has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!cpnlover has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!cpnlover has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!cpnlover has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!cpnlover has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!cpnlover has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
CVS duplicate receipts

Quote:
Originally Posted by calstate_brit View Post
Does anyone know if CVS can issue duplicate receipts either at the time of the transaction or shortly after? I'm asking because of the age-old issue of needing original receipts to submit for multiple rebate offers.

TIA
I have never heard of this; but WE never know until we ask. Plse let us know if you find out before anyone post the answer.
Old 02-10-2008, 07:08 AM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
xmanandmom has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!xmanandmom has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!xmanandmom has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!xmanandmom has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!xmanandmom has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!xmanandmom has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!xmanandmom has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
The one store I asked at said no

They said you had to break your order up if you wanted more than 1 receipt. Otherwise they wouldn't know if you brought stuff back if you have more than 1 reciept.
Old 02-10-2008, 07:18 AM

AFC Star Member

AngieWin has posted more than 100 good deals!AngieWin has posted more than 100 good deals!
I saw a post on another board and she said she called customer service and was told she could either go back to the same store on the same day and get a duplicate receipt printed or that one could be faxed or mailed to her.

I asked at a store after realizing that I bought slimfast and pepsi products on the same receipt and needed original receipts for both and they said the couldnt (or maybe didnt know how to?). I called customer service and they are supposed to be mailing it to me. I have not received it yet so I dont know what it will look like, an actual receipt or a photocopy. Crossing my fingers it works!!
Old 02-10-2008, 10:00 AM

Rzachary has posted more than 75 good deals!
I have had cust svc send me a duplicate before. It comes on 8x10 paper and looks like it's printed off computer. It is extremely detailed and takes up the whole page, turned landscape.
Old 02-10-2008, 10:11 AM

is missing her mom more than ever.
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
Faith has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Faith has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Faith has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Faith has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Faith has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Faith has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Faith has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Faith has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Faith has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Faith has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Faith has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Keep in mind, duplicate receipts usually have 'duplicate receipt' printed on it somewhere. Be careful that it doesn't affect your rebate.
Old 02-10-2008, 10:11 AM

AFC Star Member

CVSEmp has posted more than 150 good deals!CVSEmp has posted more than 150 good deals!
The best we can do, that I know of, is print off a copy of your transaction from a computer. It will be on computer 8x 10 paper though, and not an actual receipt.
The Following User Says Thank You to CVSEmp For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2008, 10:12 AM

AFC Star Member

UPSyours2 has posted more than 200 great deals!UPSyours2 has posted more than 200 great deals!UPSyours2 has posted more than 200 great deals!
Cvs

It would be alot easier for us if they still gave out Substitute Receipts (for rebates only) (1) item listed per receipt.

They were good for items that had rebates where you had to send in the UPC Codes to prove you bought the items.

It's the same size as the raincheck the cashier has to fill in the info no items are printed on the receipt just written in.

This goes back to my CVS days many years ago

I asked for one a few months ago @ CVS & I got this strange look from the cashier I didn't know what I was talking about she says CVS doesn't have any that she knows about or anyone working @ that store.

The NY GIANTS SUPER BOWL XLII CHAMPS!!!!!!!!

~ Andrea ~
Old 02-10-2008, 07:21 PM

AFC Star Member

deeann919 has posted more than 150 good deals!deeann919 has posted more than 150 good deals!
The cashier at my CVS told me that if you take your original receipt into the store they can get the receipt number off of there and print you an additional receipt if you need it. I asked for the same reason - a rebate.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deeann919 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2008, 04:26 PM

Shoppaholic has posted more than 10 good deals
They can only do it in the computer room, not at the register, like they can at many chain supermarkets.
Old 03-24-2008, 08:22 AM

May you believe in the Risen Christ as Saviour
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
GrannyGodley has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!GrannyGodley has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!GrannyGodley has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!GrannyGodley has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!GrannyGodley has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!GrannyGodley has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!GrannyGodley has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!GrannyGodley has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!GrannyGodley has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!GrannyGodley has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!GrannyGodley has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Staples can print "rebate" receipts for you. It would be wonderful if registers at grocery and drug stores could do the say - especially upon request. Perhaps at customer service in the store.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
We love Him because He first loved us. I John 4:10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Who among us would ask our children for a loan,
so we could spend money we do not have, on things we do not need?" Gov. Jindal

Tags
cvs, duplicate, issue, receipts