Home Depot LED Christmas Lights - 75% Off

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2012, 05:33 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Surly88 has posted more than 75 good deals!
Clearance Home Depot LED Christmas Lights - 75% off

Home depot has LED's lights at 75% off (as low as $2.99/set although the reviews on the Martha Stewart ones looked pretty poor). I stocked-up and got 15 sets. They should pay for themselves in a couple years!

These are sorted funny on thier site so 1)Click on the Christmas clearance banner on the home page and then Click on the 75% off Select HOLIDAY DECOR logo on the left of the home depot screen - 2)and then select "online" after the products at the top of the screen. 3) You can then choose brands like EcoSmart, Martha Stewart, Light Show and GE if you want to get rid of non-christmas light stuff

I am light-crazy at the holidays - and I just got my electric bill ! I'm pretty sure it may be due to the 1000 or so incadesent (old-fasioned) Christmas lights I have strung-up inside and outside our house. Even on a timer - these lights including the old 7 watt c-9's I love so much really suck-up the electricity!

Any 10% off home depot coups would make this an even greater deal!

Last edited by Surly88; 01-12-2012 at 11:59 AM. Reason: find the led lights available online on the site
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Surly88 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Tags
christmas lights led