Rookie Mistakes!! UGH

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2012, 12:40 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
caseymypup has posted more than 50 good deals
Rookie Mistakes!! UGH

I'm fairly new to all this coupon combining and boy did I make some mistakes today! Thought I had all my ducks in a row but apparently didn't read the "small print" for RR.

So, I had 2 coupons for the ProGlide or Venus shaving systems and I used both but the RR was limited to one per offer! So if I checked out a second time would I have gotten the offer again??

Basically the same thing happened for the Herbal Essence shampoo, had 2 coupons, used them and only 1 RR printed for $1.

The deals were still both pretty good but I could have done better, right??
The Following User Says Thank You to caseymypup For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 01-06-2012, 12:51 PM

RE: Rookie Mistakes!! UGH

Lift while you climb
Aldi Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Yeh, if you're going to do more than one deal for a product, you have to do it in separate transactions. And, if you don't know already, you don't want to use the same RR for purchasing the second or subsequent items. Usually it won't print another if you use the one you got for the same product (or company).

Hang in there. Wags is hard to learn couponing on, but once you get the hang of them you are set for any other stores!

DELTA region for Kroger stores
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tratra For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2012, 01:19 PM

My Mood/Status:
Rlkitson has posted more than 100 good deals!Rlkitson has posted more than 100 good deals!
Ergh just had a few mistakes on my transaction last night. First I accidentally used a RR on an order that I was earning the same RR. THEN I forgot to have them scan a wags coupon for me. So now I have to ask if I can retroactively use the wags coupon or if I have to return the stuff. I wish wags was simpler...
The Following User Says Thank You to Rlkitson For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2012, 01:37 PM

why do people pay those crazy eBay prices?

My Mood/Status:
ashdav2010 has posted more than 200 great deals!ashdav2010 has posted more than 200 great deals!ashdav2010 has posted more than 200 great deals!
It happens...even to those of us who have done it awhile. It's just one of those things that comes with learning this, mistakes are bound to be made. You'll do great next time!
Old 01-06-2012, 06:07 PM

My Mood/Status:
FSUsugar has posted more than 300 great deals!FSUsugar has posted more than 300 great deals!FSUsugar has posted more than 300 great deals!FSUsugar has posted more than 300 great deals!
Don't beat yourself up over it...you still got some good deals even with the little mistakes. It's a learning process, and you just got a valuable lesson. Also, you can always return the products and try again (although not sure if you would get the coupons back)....something to keep in mind if this happens again. Chin up!