Cheaper Thasn Stock Up Price Microwave Popcorn At Menards!!

Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2011, 08:27 AM
sux being stalked & harassed!!
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
metalmama1 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!metalmama1 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!metalmama1 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!metalmama1 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!metalmama1 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!metalmama1 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!metalmama1 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!metalmama1 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
cheaper thasn stock up price microwave popcorn at menards!!

so excited about this!!

i shoulda posted it on black fri when i first saw it, but i was busy buing gifts, not micro popcorn, so i didn't get any, then i forgot; then y'day i had to go to menards & apparently they had some left- for the same price!!

it's pop weaver microwave popcorn, 24 bags for $5!! (dunno what it's like; don't care, it's for the kiddies & they'll prolly love it )

if ya go with a quarter a bag as a stock up price for that stuff, (post 37 in this thread- links for those stock up prices & seasonal sales: frustrated & confused)

anyway, this menards price beats that stock up price!!! it's $.21/ bag, wooo!!!

i didn't clear the shelves (tho my youngest desperately wanted me to & tried many skilled, persuasive arguments that showed me all the signs of a budding lawyer wanna be ) but i bought 5 & there were still some left- so hit menards & wipe 'em out!

i'm also keeping my eye on their tower made up of 2# bags of pistachios..... any day now, i just betcha they'll hafta reduce the price on those things to beat the exp date on the nuts... too bad they bought so much- since the wonderful pistaccio q's expired so quick!! last time those q's were good for months & menards ran out, this time, i blinked & they expired!! .... so hopefully wunnerful puts out more q's the second menards reduces the price to sell those before they expire, that'll be so exciting!!!

if so, i'll letcha know!!!! prolly husby loves almost expired pistaccios... & i hope to find out someday!!

yup!! start a thread about popcorn, finish it with nuts.... my work here is done
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 12-14-2011, 09:23 AM

RE: cheaper thasn stock up price microwave popcorn at menards!!

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
also they have LARGE christmas gift bags FREE after rebate.. max 20 per address.. They are $2.00 and get that back in rebates.. They are nice bags too.. we got our max....

Working mommy to 7yr old
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and 1yr
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
;
Mr. Jericho(8) and Ms. River Song(4m)
and
Big Cody(doggy heaven 12/13/11)
Slick Nick (doggy heaven 6/10/14)

The Following User Says Thank You to ArwenEvenstar For This Useful Post: