Where Are You Shoppping For Black Friday???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2011, 04:48 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

AtlantaCouponChic has posted more than 100 good deals!AtlantaCouponChic has posted more than 100 good deals!
Where are you shoppping for Black Friday???

So with all the Black Friday talk I have been getting so overwhelmed. This is the first year I plan on shopping the BF deals. So what stores/products/gifts are you shopping for this year? Here's all I'm after:

Best Buy- 42' Sharp HDTV- $199
Walmart- $99 Powerwheels- need 2 have a two year old and 5 yr old

Really haven't seen much else. What are you hoping to buy?
Old 11-23-2011, 04:54 PM

RE: Where are you shoppping for Black Friday???

Lift while you climb
Aldi Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I don't like the crowds (or the early hours!) on black Friday, so I'll be tucked in while you all have at it. But I am going to go out either tonight at midnight or tomorrow morning to do the drug store deals.

Have fun! Hope you get what you're going for.

DELTA region for Kroger stores

Are you looking for a way to give back to this great community?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-23-2011, 04:56 PM

Overworked

My Mood/Status:
minahsmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!minahsmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!minahsmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!minahsmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!minahsmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!minahsmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!minahsmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!minahsmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!minahsmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!minahsmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I really need that 42" Sharp but I really don't need to waste my Thanksgiving holiday standing in line for it. I think I would like to go to Carsons. I hear they have the down comforters any size for $19.99 which normally sell for about $149.99
The Following User Says Thank You to minahsmom For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2011, 04:57 PM

AtlantaCouponChic has posted more than 100 good deals!AtlantaCouponChic has posted more than 100 good deals!
LOL Yeah I'm usually you every year but this is my first year here in the states for Thanksgiving in 5 years so I'm excited to get in the trenches. My list isn't too long so I'm just hoping I can get the couple of items I want! Anyone else?
Old 11-23-2011, 04:59 PM

Yeah i am hoping since I live near a city it's not going to be too bad. I'll leave my house at 11:45pm and if it's a long line when I get to best buy then oh well I wasn't meant to have it!
Old 11-23-2011, 05:23 PM

ltalmadge77 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!ltalmadge77 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!ltalmadge77 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!ltalmadge77 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!ltalmadge77 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!ltalmadge77 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!ltalmadge77 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!ltalmadge77 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!ltalmadge77 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!ltalmadge77 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!ltalmadge77 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
I'm headed to ToysRUs, Kohls, and the outlets.

Getting a disney princess doll, the carriage if still have any, a winter coat and holiday dress for my 2 yr old daughter. Then maybe some clothes and enjoying some shopping.

Don't get time to myself as much so this is my night to enjoy shopping while my daughter has a nice weekend at my parents.
Old 11-23-2011, 05:27 PM

Grounded for Life

krazycouponlady90 has posted more than 100 good deals!krazycouponlady90 has posted more than 100 good deals!
WM and CVS!
Old 11-23-2011, 05:27 PM

Lucky you...This year is tough my husband is overseas and won't be home and no family in town. Just me and my 3 boys. I'm hoping I can get a couple of BF deals even just one will make it all worth while!
Old 11-23-2011, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazycouponlady90 View Post
WM and CVS!
What are you getting from both?
Old 11-23-2011, 05:41 PM

ltalmadge77 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!ltalmadge77 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!ltalmadge77 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!ltalmadge77 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!ltalmadge77 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!ltalmadge77 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!ltalmadge77 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!ltalmadge77 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!ltalmadge77 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!ltalmadge77 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!ltalmadge77 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlantaCouponChic
Lucky you...This year is tough my husband is overseas and won't be home and no family in town. Just me and my 3 boys. I'm hoping I can get a couple of BF deals even just one will make it all worth while!
I hope you can get everything that you want! There should also be more deals as the holiday gets closer.
Old 11-23-2011, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazycouponlady90 View Post
WM and CVS!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltalmadge77 View Post
I hope you can get everything that you want! There should also be more deals as the holiday gets closer.
Thx me too! Happy Thanksgiving
Old 11-23-2011, 08:11 PM

thankful

My Mood/Status:
dwagner84 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!dwagner84 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!dwagner84 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!dwagner84 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!dwagner84 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!dwagner84 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Planning to go to Kohl's at midnight. My hubby and I decided we're just going to stay up and watch a Christmas movie, go out and shop, then come home and go to bed. We usually go early in the a.m., but with all the stores opening earlier, this seems to be the better option. The one thing we really wanted to find a good deal on was flannel sheets, and kohl's has them for 75% off. They also have some nice memory foam pillows we're going to try to get too. The best part is for every $50 you spend, you get $15 kohl's cash to use next week - love that!

-Dawn
The Following User Says Thank You to dwagner84 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2011, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwagner84 View Post
Planning to go to Kohl's at midnight. My hubby and I decided we're just going to stay up and watch a Christmas movie, go out and shop, then come home and go to bed. We usually go early in the a.m., but with all the stores opening earlier, this seems to be the better option. The one thing we really wanted to find a good deal on was flannel sheets, and kohl's has them for 75% off. They also have some nice memory foam pillows we're going to try to get too. The best part is for every $50 you spend, you get $15 kohl's cash to use next week - love that!
Awe that's cute. I love that he's coming with and you have a plan. I'm sure those flannel sheets will come in handy living in Wisconsin and all! Good Luck!
Old 11-23-2011, 09:17 PM

My Mood/Status:
mandarific has posted more than 100 good deals!mandarific has posted more than 100 good deals!
We'll be doing Walgreens laaaaaaaaaaaate tonight (or earlyearly tomorrow; our store said the sale would start "probably by 3 am" but another person's store [in a different town] said 7 am so we'll see if I brave it or not!) ...just going to grab some random items that we need to stock up on, tissues, hair ties, etc. I'll be getting a bunch of toothpaste for the sake of rolling my RR's but I'll be donating every last box.

As for the "big" stores, we are only doing Walmart. Wasn't much I had to have, so I'll be grabbing the $3 mini-appliances (waffle iron, food processor), some new bedsheets, and who knows how many dvds & blu rays for gifts
Old 11-23-2011, 09:29 PM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
*Jackie* has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!*Jackie* has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!*Jackie* has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!*Jackie* has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!*Jackie* has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!*Jackie* has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!*Jackie* has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!*Jackie* has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!*Jackie* has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!*Jackie* has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!*Jackie* has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I am really just spending time with my BFF by shopping all night. Mall of America has over 100 retailers opening at midnight, so we are just going to take our time. Bath and Body Works is always a stop. I already ordered at Kohls.com (sale just went live) and the Gap at the MOA is opening tomorrow morning and they are letting people on their email list pre-sale the items for their Black Friday event ($19 women's jeans among other things) and pick them up anytime during the weekend. So that will take care of a few people right there.

I did read that places all over the country, people have been camped out at Best Buys for days, close to weeks. I thought about standing in line for a TV, but I don't think it would even be worth it going now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
My family of four: Jackie & Brian
, Kai
Parker
and Mollie
The Following User Says Thank You to *Jackie* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2011, 03:29 AM

missmyrah has posted more than 300 great deals!missmyrah has posted more than 300 great deals!missmyrah has posted more than 300 great deals!missmyrah has posted more than 300 great deals!
I'll be getting a couple of things from Kohl's as well. Just looking at my master list of all Black Friday coupons, I'm hoping the sales are great as some of the coupons don't offer much discounts.

But I'll do most of my shopping online, except the drug stores - probably run out to CVS for all their freebies.. Hope everyone gets an awesome deal or two
Old 11-24-2011, 07:28 AM

Favorite Time of the Year!

My Mood/Status:
CouponSanta has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CouponSanta has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CouponSanta has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CouponSanta has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CouponSanta has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CouponSanta has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CouponSanta has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CouponSanta has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CouponSanta has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CouponSanta has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CouponSanta has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I went to CVS today and did eight transactions - got a lot of great stuff!

Shopped Kohl's online for a Steelers Gear (Jersey, T-Shirt) and Jeans. Spent $72, normally $120 - and Jerseys never go on sale!

Might go to Rite-Aid to pick up some FAR stuff - other than that - nothing !
!!!

Old 11-24-2011, 01:09 PM

coupoNerd 8 )

My Mood/Status:
brezi has posted more than 75 good deals!
10 pm tonight: walmart xbox 360 4gb with kinect for 199.96 with that comes a $50 GC. do anther transaction and get call of duty 3 with that gc

12 am tonight/ tomorrow: best buy 42 inch sharp tv for 199.xx

thats it
Old 11-24-2011, 01:16 PM

heartmomo has posted more than 150 good deals!heartmomo has posted more than 150 good deals!
I'm thinking about going to hhgreg tonight - is anyone familiar with this store & possibly what time people actually line up ? Lol I'm nervous !!
Old 11-26-2011, 07:16 PM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
FreeCouponingOnline has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!FreeCouponingOnline has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!FreeCouponingOnline has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!FreeCouponingOnline has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!FreeCouponingOnline has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!FreeCouponingOnline has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!FreeCouponingOnline has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
We do BF every year since DD's B-day is so close to X-mas, (shop for both occasions), but we did not see anything in the 2011 BF worth getting. The 2011 BF advertised toys were the same as last year.

Therefore, we did something different for 2011 BF. We shopped FCS (Family Christian Store) and Petsmart.

Both FCS and Petsmart 2011 BF sales were one day only.

Since FCS opened their doors @ 6am CST and Petsmart opened their doors at 7am CST. we did not have spend the night outside. A first for us in many years!

FCS
* To Save a Life DVD $5 (Regular Price 19.99)
* Hachi: A Dog's Tale DVD $5 (Regular Price 19.99)
* Wild Stallion, The DVD $3 (Regular Price 14.99)
* Casting Crowns: Lifesong CD $5 (Regular Price $9.99)
* Casting Crowns: Casting Crowns CD $5 (Regular Price $9.99)
* Mark Schultz: Renaissance CD $3 (Regular Price $9.99)
* Made to Crave (Book) by Lysa Terkeurst (Proverbs 31 Ministries & Klove) $5 (Regular Price $14.99)
* Not a Fan (Book) by Kyle Idleman (know him & his father) $5 (Regular Price $14.99)

Subtotal: $36
Sales Tax: 6% = $2.16
Total: $38.16

Total Saved w/out Q's $78.92

Petsmart
* 5 Transactions
* 13 35 lb Tidy Cats Scoopable Clay Cat Litter $8.99 (Regular Price $14.99)
* 4 6 oz packages of Beggin' Strips Dog Treats $3.50 (Regular Price $3.99)
* 1 30 litters CareFresh Natural Premium Pet Bedding Free (Regular Price $11.99)

Subtotal: $70.37
Sales Tax: 6% = $7.08
Total: $77.45

Used 23 Q's equaling $72.49
OOP $77.45
93 % Savings

Plus a $5 Catalina printed out @ register with each transaction for a total of:
(5) $5 Catalinas = $25 ONO (CATs not calculated into mathematical savings equation).

Budget:$124
$124 - $38.16 = $85.84
$85.84 - $77.45 = $8.39
$8.39 under budget