50 % Off Deal On Fiskars Paper Cutter At Michael's Stores.10-15$

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2011, 07:49 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
stufium has posted more than 200 great deals!stufium has posted more than 200 great deals!stufium has posted more than 200 great deals!
50 % off deal on fiskars paper cutter at michael's stores.10-15$

50 % off deal on fiskars paper cutter at michael's stores.

I bought this paper cutter at Michaels this week for 15 $ and that is the larger one.
you can also get a smaller one for 10 $

make sure you get the one that is called "sure cut" paper trimmer, because the plastic on the top is clear, and it shows you with a metal wire line exactly where you are cutting, so easy to align it, and so perfect for couponers. It really cuts down amazing amount of time, and it helps if your hands are already hurting from cutting all the coupons.

Michaels has their insert for 50% off one full price item , or also there is printable coupon online.

this cutter is so great for coupon cutting, that i really did not want others to miss this great deal.

I apologize to admins in advance, since i did not know since the begining of the week where is the apropriate place to put this, but i hope they find it and place it where apropriate. tia.

this deal is only for this week, so if you were thinking about paper trimmer or paper cutter for your couponing, this is the week.

all the best

also, they had their own inserts with 50% coupon right at the register, the register personel that is.

o yes, and it does cut about 10 -15 papers at the time, the inserts. Even if you align more, just pick up the ones that are cut, and keep cutting. its so easy and so good. very easy to adjust.

Last edited by stufium; 09-15-2011 at 07:58 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stufium For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 09-19-2011, 03:52 PM

RE: 50 % off deal on fiskars paper cutter at michael's stores.10-15$

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
tilamuse has posted more than 50 good deals
Thanks, I got the smaller one for $8!