Saturdate

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2011, 08:12 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

ashleycorbin77479 has posted more than 50 good deals
Saturdate

Anyone know what this may be all about? Is this something they do annually?
The Following User Says Thank You to ashleycorbin77479 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 06-10-2011, 08:36 PM

RE: Saturdate

Paying off debt & Saving for Disney 2013!

Sandjie has posted more than 200 great deals!Sandjie has posted more than 200 great deals!Sandjie has posted more than 200 great deals!
Never heard of it what is it?

ISO Similac and Huggies Qs
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
& Lilly
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-10-2011, 10:00 PM

My husband is the best. Only he can give me such a...

My Mood/Status:
mavarela5 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mavarela5 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mavarela5 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mavarela5 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mavarela5 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mavarela5 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I have they give u extra savings. Can't remember what week exactly but I went in and they had the pantene hair care at 2/$7 for that week but on Saturday it was 2/$6 plus get $1 RR. I used a $2/1 coupon for each bottle so .50 each. Then they have me a free gift of travel size pantene shampoo & conditioner and a shower comb. I always plan to go but rather waste my gas to get the sales on Sunday so try to go to my wags only once a week. Sundays! But I had a wags manager tell me that on Saturday afternoon I could take as many of the rr deals then to give others a chance. Tempting but I can't guarantee I will get n e thing that way. What do u think.

Sent from my HTC EVO on AFullCup
Old 06-10-2011, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandjie
Never heard of it what is it?

ISO Similac and Huggies Qs
Page 8-9 in the ad says "join us for a Saturdate with beauty". 10-5
Old 06-10-2011, 10:21 PM

Marvarela, how much gas would you really waste? If you don't have many beauty coupons, then I would skip it. Other than the razors I haven't touched much of my coupons yet. I wonder if they are going to do anything with the gillettes tomorrow. I wish I had make up coupons but I haven't been doing this long.
Old 06-10-2011, 10:28 PM

My Mood/Status:
leithaingram has posted more than 25 good deals
Here's the link on their FB that gives some info. Oops too much of a newbie to post a link, so go to FB and search "Walgreens SaturDate® with Beauty"
Hope this helps.
Old 06-10-2011, 10:32 PM

My Mood/Status:
Swtogirl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Swtogirl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Swtogirl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Swtogirl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Swtogirl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Swtogirl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I noticed my Wags had a little table set out in the aisle with Old Spice and Olay items on it. It said something about getting a free bag with purchase.

I just searched and found this, so looks like it does have something to do with Old Spice and Olay.

http://www.walgreens.com/topic/saturdate.jsp

"I think I have a coupon for that!"
Old 06-10-2011, 10:44 PM

My husband is the best. Only he can give me such a...

My Mood/Status:
mavarela5 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mavarela5 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mavarela5 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mavarela5 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mavarela5 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mavarela5 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Ok not so much but with all the driving @ I do thru the week. I try to do Sundays WAGs(10 minutes away) and CVS(20 minutes away). Wednesday-HEB, Thursday-Target, and Saturday-Walmart for price matching. I just find myself fueling up more with this new car. I honestly want a bike a cute 3 wheeler with a basket. LOL then I wouldn't feel so guilty driving around town for free stuff. I fill up with $50 about every 5 days. Hmm, that's $10 a day ok not as bad but still. Maybe you get what I mean. I Try to budget.

Sent from my HTC EVO on AFullCup
Old 06-11-2011, 02:20 AM

Marverela, I actually own a red adult tricycle! It's a lil beat up bc all the kids of the street ride it and would flip over, appearing you have to weigh something or you will flip. Lol. If it wasn't so freaking hot over here in Houston I might actually ride it somewhere.
Old 06-11-2011, 06:19 AM

My Mood/Status:
mickie333 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mickie333 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mickie333 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mickie333 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mickie333 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mickie333 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mickie333 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mickie333 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mickie333 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mickie333 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mickie333 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
This Saturdate thing also earns money for your cashier somehow.. My great cashier said to make sure I stop in for the Old Spice... So I am going and will for sure drop some $ to help her out, she has been great to me! So make sure you stop in to see yours and give back a little to the great cashiers! (well... if you have one)
The Following User Says Thank You to mickie333 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2011, 07:35 AM

My Mood/Status:
flyingv has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!flyingv has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!flyingv has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!flyingv has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!flyingv has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!flyingv has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
The beauty cashier makes extra money for Saturdates, but it is only the beauty who makes the money, if you check out at another register it does not count. They usually have coupons and free gifts with purchase for Saturdates.
and Gavin
The Following User Says Thank You to flyingv For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2011, 08:11 AM

My Mood/Status:
JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Here the Saturdates are every Saturday. Really haven't seen too much to entice me to shop of Saturdays tho. Most of the weeks deals are gone by very early week, anyway. This is another way to get people there on Saturdays during a certain time frame and I'm sure it probably works, but not necessarily for me.
Old 06-11-2011, 08:35 AM

My Mood/Status:
willows has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!willows has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!willows has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!willows has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!willows has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!willows has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
While it's true that Beauty Advisors get PMs (promotional money) for the products they sell on Saturdate, more importantly it's one of the few times that there is actually some pressure on them to sell products. Usually there is an expectation from upper management in the district to put out good numbers on the items that are featured that day, usually a "goal" number of products to reach. It is sometimes a tough sell for BAs, and because of that, we soo do count on our regular customers to come in and maybe purchase something to help us reach that goal. So please support your BA, especially if she has been helpful to you! Saturdate is normally a once or twice a month thing, but once in a while it can go 3 times a month! This has been the case right now, and there is another one coming up soon for Father's day. Thanks for supporting BAs on that day!! Flyingv is right, please check out at the beauty counter for the sale to count!

Last edited by willows; 06-11-2011 at 08:37 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to willows For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2011, 08:36 AM

marycriv1961 has posted more than 400 great deals!marycriv1961 has posted more than 400 great deals!marycriv1961 has posted more than 400 great deals!marycriv1961 has posted more than 400 great deals!marycriv1961 has posted more than 400 great deals!
Saturdates are so VERY important to your favorite Beauty Advisor. Each BA is required by corporate to sell a certain dollar amount. And the competion is fierce! Each company, (P&G today) sponsors the event. So, if you have a fav BA and want to help her out ...stop on in and "Buy an Old Spice Deo and get a Body Wash for Free"...btw...I'm in Algonquin, Il..1301 E. Algonquin Rd!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to marycriv1961 For This Useful Post: