Ad Misprint??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2011, 03:18 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Yvette23 has posted more than 25 good deals
Wags Ad Misprint??

In this weeks Walgreens ad there is a deal on Glade products.
Plug Ins Scented Oil Refills or Warmer
4 pack Scented Oil Candles
Relaxing Moments Spray, 9.7 oz.
Sense & Spray
Candle, 4 oz.

Sale Price 2/$5 - Receive $1 Register reward.

(We also found a coupon in this weeks Parade magazine for $3 off 1 sense and spray )

When we went to walgreens this morning we found the Sense and sprays listed for $9.99 but decided to take them up to the register to see if they would scan to the correct price. They didn't, so the cashier called the Manager and told her the issue. Long story short, in the end the manager said the sale wasn't for the sense and spray we were trying to get, she said it was for some candles......But the ad clearly states sense and spray, it doesn't say a size or says refills only.

So I was wondering if anyone has tried to buy these or was able to buy these?
Or is this an ad misprint? If the regular price is $9.99 and they are on sale for $2.50 that is a big sale!
The Following User Says Thank You to Yvette23 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 05-08-2011, 03:24 PM

RE: Ad Misprint??

Feels like this yr is flying by

My Mood/Status:
xxnellie146xx has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!xxnellie146xx has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!xxnellie146xx has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!xxnellie146xx has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!xxnellie146xx has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!xxnellie146xx has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!xxnellie146xx has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!xxnellie146xx has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!xxnellie146xx has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!xxnellie146xx has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!xxnellie146xx has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
Even if it was a misprint, if its in the ad I feel like they should have honored it.
The Following User Says Thank You to xxnellie146xx For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2011, 03:26 PM

: )
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
as long as you have the ad that says what is part of the sale, no store can back out of it. I've seen some stores write disclaimers and post them @ the door for misprints BUT if there is none @ your store, they have to honor their ad. If they don't honor their ads, they can be reported to BBB and the Consumer's division of the AGO, which I'm sure they would not like.

You may get them free with your $3 MQ adjusted although that may pose some problems with some stores that will say no but just be prepared to show them the coupon policy on adjusting face value to match their price. You should also get your RR even if you use your MQs.

keep us posted on how it worked. Good luck!
The Following User Says Thank You to joshmamabear For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2011, 03:47 PM

kutabays has posted more than 50 good deals
The $1 RR is not printing on the glade produces either! Not sure why. I bought some today and the RR did not print, so the manager just refunded me the $1.
The Following User Says Thank You to kutabays For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2011, 04:26 PM

lulusoccer has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lulusoccer has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lulusoccer has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lulusoccer has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lulusoccer has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lulusoccer has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I price matched these at walmart (didn't even check the walgreens store) and had no problem =) I used one $2 of coupon and one $3 of coupon and got both for free. I think they were like 7 something dollars at walmart a piece! So I was pretty happy about that.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lulusoccer For This Useful Post: