Last Night's Target Trip...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2011, 01:05 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
jamie519 has posted more than 50 good deals
last night's target trip...

My almost 8 year old wanted to spend some of his 1st communion money on legos, he asks if I have any coupons for legos (no), so at the register he tells the cashier he has one reusable bag so "don't forget to take off my 5 cents". He was proud of himself for saving that nickle... we have to start somewhere, right!!
Anyway, I bought 3 revlon tools and got 2- $5/2, $2/1, and 2- $1/1 coupons. 5 coupons for buying only the 3 tools. They were out of alot of the cheaper stuff, so I will wait to use them.
Also, in the seasonal dept. they have quaker granola bars in bonus packs (12 bars) that are part of the B4G1 free deal. It wasn't posted on the shelf, only the regular size had a sign, but it did work. So with two of the $1/2 coupons I got 5 boxes for 8.00. total of 60 bars. not THAT great, but cheaper than what I buy them for at costco.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Following User Says Thank You to jamie519 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 05-03-2011, 07:46 PM

RE: last night's target trip...

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
cortneymt has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cortneymt has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cortneymt has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cortneymt has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cortneymt has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cortneymt has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cortneymt has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cortneymt has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cortneymt has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Thats so precious!! I can't wait until DD is older so I can teach her to coupon!
The Following User Says Thank You to cortneymt For This Useful Post: