Advil Cold & Sinus

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2007, 06:31 PM
now over 1000 posts YIPEEE
Roller Derby Queen

My Mood/Status:
Marygod1234 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Marygod1234 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Marygod1234 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Marygod1234 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Marygod1234 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Marygod1234 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Marygod1234 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Marygod1234 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Marygod1234 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Marygod1234 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Marygod1234 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Facts Advil Cold & Sinus

I just went to CVS and got my Advil Cold & Sinus. I had to show ID and they entered my information into the computer. I also had to sign a statement saying I understood this information collected would be used to monitor purchases of this over the counter medication.

I asked why.

:omg2:
I was informed that they have to record information because there is a limit of 3.60 grams per day purchase. Drug dealers have been using these caplets to make crack.

Egads Good thing I didnt have my "Bush Sucks" T-Shirt on!
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 11-15-2007, 06:37 PM

RE: Advil Cold & Sinus

LOVES TO SAVE MONEY
vivian

My Mood/Status:
hello-kitty has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hello-kitty has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hello-kitty has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hello-kitty has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hello-kitty has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hello-kitty has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hello-kitty has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hello-kitty has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hello-kitty has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hello-kitty has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hello-kitty has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
omg i did not know that:omg2:
Old 11-15-2007, 07:33 PM

probably at Target
AFC Administrator

My Mood/Status:
AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
isn't that horrible~~Advil Cold & Sinus is the only thing that seems to work for my dh's sinus headaches and it's such a pain to buy it~~they used to sell it in 40 pack boxes but NO~~~the drug people apparently have gotten creative and make meth labs from the stuff~~last month the Advil Cold & Sinus was $4 and you got $10 ecb wyb $20 worth or something...i basically had to beg to get all 5 boxes at once~~they had to whip out their little calculator to make sure I wasn't buying over the allowed daily limit. It's ridiculous.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~I will not run in the rain, I will not run near a train. I will not run when it's hot, Enjoy running? I do not ~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rescue a pet today~~they'll be forever grateful

Old 11-15-2007, 07:40 PM

is chillin' in the burbs
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
darlingsta has posted more than 400 great deals!darlingsta has posted more than 400 great deals!darlingsta has posted more than 400 great deals!darlingsta has posted more than 400 great deals!darlingsta has posted more than 400 great deals!
Hi, sorry to jump in, but it's actually used to make crystal meth. They originally just put it behind the Rx counter, but people would just buy cases of it at Sam's or Bj's or whatever, then they figured it out- how they were getting the active ingredient out and using it to make meth. It's sick, and sad. The worst part is, now the manufacturers of meth can buy it from canada, mexico and china and have it shipped here IN QUANTITY and it's not illegal. More than 20 years ago, the government was warned that this was on the horizon, and It was ignored.

Speaking of sharing love...don't forget to rep or say thanks with the handy dandy buttons over on the bottom, there!.....
[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="Blue"]

Tags
advil, cold, sinus