Brand Home : Bathroom 75%off

Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2011, 10:19 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
ive has posted more than 200 great deals!ive has posted more than 200 great deals!ive has posted more than 200 great deals!
Brand Home : Bathroom 75%off

Yesterday I was lucky enough to catch the Team member who discounts Kids/Bathroom areas.

I was able to get a Towel Tower w/ 4 shelves and magazine Rack $34.99 w/ 75% off $8.74.

there was also Home over the Toilet towers. they also had Towel Bars all metal 75% off.

Today I was lucky enough to get 4 Metal Wall cube storage w/ removable shelf for $4.98 each. 75% off as well.

so if your going and want to maybe spruce your bathroom up. check HOme Brands and see if your lucky enough to snag some 75% off as well

oh and rugs 75% off and as well as Tablecloth and napkins ect are 75% off as well.

sorry no pics its not even listed on Target site. I'll take pics tomorrow to post if anyone is interested.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 02-17-2011, 10:21 PM

RE: Brand Home : Bathroom 75%off

ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Where did you find your clearance items? Were they mixed in near the normal spots, end caps?
The Following User Says Thank You to ericlovesarah For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2011, 06:55 AM

RE: Brand Home : Bathroom 75%off

My Mood/Status:
ive has posted more than 200 great deals!ive has posted more than 200 great deals!ive has posted more than 200 great deals!
I guess location would be great huh?? sorry><

Bathroom stuff might vary from store to store. for me :

I found the over the toilet and bathroom towel rack was near the children bedroom items. but I'd look where they have Bathroom accessories.

The HOme metal cube storage was found over by the Bathroom items like shower curtains ect.

so to answer your question not on the end caps but mixed in with normal items.