Justice Store 40% - Can Use Fun Cards With Sale Too

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2010, 08:14 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
mommieof2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mommieof2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mommieof2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mommieof2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mommieof2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mommieof2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mommieof2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Dance Justice Store 40% - Can use Fun Cards with Sale Too

Justice has the whole store 40% off - no coupon needed and are allowing you to use your Fun Cards with this sale this time. Makes for some awesome deals - we stocked up on some jeans and long sleeved shirts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Angel - Wife to Wesley
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mommy to Kaleigh 7
& Dylan 5
The Following User Says Thank You to mommieof2 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 10-04-2010, 08:33 PM

RE: Justice Store 40% - Can use Fun Cards with Sale Too

My Mood/Status:
wendilangstaff has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!wendilangstaff has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!wendilangstaff has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!wendilangstaff has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!wendilangstaff has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!wendilangstaff has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
What is a Fun Card?
Old 10-04-2010, 08:41 PM

marshamcmah has posted more than 25 good deals
No..I'm pretty sure it's either one or the other!
Old 10-04-2010, 09:45 PM

rainy days are perfect for coupon organizing

My Mood/Status:
gasper77 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!gasper77 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!gasper77 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!gasper77 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!gasper77 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!gasper77 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!gasper77 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!gasper77 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!gasper77 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by marshamcmah View Post
No..I'm pretty sure it's either one or the other!
no,when the store is automatically 40% off and you don't need a q, you can combine the sale with the cards
, baby girlie~ 4 years
, mama's boy~3 years

Old 10-04-2010, 09:46 PM

My Mood/Status:
gasper77 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!gasper77 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!gasper77 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!gasper77 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!gasper77 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!gasper77 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!gasper77 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!gasper77 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!gasper77 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
THANKS DD was just begging to go, as if going once a week since school hasn't been enough- jeesh the things I do for that girl....I NEED new clothes LMAO ...
, baby girlie~ 4 years
, mama's boy~3 years

Old 10-04-2010, 09:49 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wendilangstaff View Post
What is a Fun Card?
it's a promotion, buy this amount get this for futre use..so they ran it last month- for every 50 bucks you spent -you got a fun card for $15/40....it's not that great BUT when they do the 40% the whole store it is
, baby girlie~ 4 years
, mama's boy~3 years

Old 10-05-2010, 07:28 AM

My Mood/Status:
wendilangstaff has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!wendilangstaff has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!wendilangstaff has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!wendilangstaff has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!wendilangstaff has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!wendilangstaff has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
hmmmm... I have a 30% off card we received at a b-day party. I wonder if I can use that with it...
Old 10-05-2010, 07:35 AM

My Mood/Status:
as far as I know, if the store is 40% off without a q, than any other q's you have you can use. Now you can't combine the fun cards with a % off q HTH
, baby girlie~ 4 years
, mama's boy~3 years

Old 10-05-2010, 07:46 AM

My Mood/Status:
4my5kds has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!4my5kds has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!4my5kds has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!4my5kds has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!4my5kds has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!4my5kds has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!4my5kds has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!4my5kds has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!4my5kds has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!4my5kds has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!4my5kds has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Is this a new promo-this week? Because I went last week and the store was 40% and I had 2 fun cards, the mgr would not let me use them...she read the fine print on the fun cards to me like I was two.... Maybe it was the store I was at (maumee Ohio)? And I am mad anyways, my Daughter bought one of those cute Plaid flannel ruffled mini skirts with tulle under neath, wore it one time to school, and one whole tier of the skirt ripped half way off, she said she scooted on the bus seat and it tore.....

Frugalista mom to:
DD(12),
DS(9),
DD(8), Twin Girls (7)
Old 10-05-2010, 10:36 AM

My Mood/Status:
515jana has posted more than 75 good deals!
That would be awesome if it works, but I can't get there until Friday or Saturday. Does anyone know how long the store is running the 40% off??
Old 10-08-2010, 06:57 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
mommieof2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mommieof2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mommieof2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mommieof2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mommieof2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mommieof2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mommieof2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
No, you do not need a q - the whole store is 40% without the card. No, I dont think you can use your birthday 30% q with it but would not hurt to call or ask. No, they usually dont let you use your fun cards or j bucks with the 40% instore sale or 40% off q - they have only done it one other time - they said to that they are doing it this time because have had so many request for this so they were trying it and was urging their customers to call customer service to tell them that you really appreciate them letting us use both so that maybe next time they will do it again if they get such a huge response. She said that corporate said that the first day they got over 300 calls. Hope you all find some great deals. Looks like some people are selling groups of them on ebay for around $5.00. Not sure how long it is for but it was still the same yesterday.

Angel - Wife to Wesley
Mommy to Kaleigh 7
& Dylan 5
Old 10-08-2010, 07:34 PM

rileyandbraydensmom has posted more than 200 great deals!rileyandbraydensmom has posted more than 200 great deals!rileyandbraydensmom has posted more than 200 great deals!
I am sooo having a girls day out with my beautiful daughter tomorrow!! She loves that store.. I mean loves everything in it!! I have about 12 fun cards that i almost threw away, per the 40% qs are better.. So glad i held on to them. I also have the 30% q. I'll let everyone know what works!!
The Following User Says Thank You to rileyandbraydensmom For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2010, 09:00 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4my5kds View Post
Is this a new promo-this week? Because I went last week and the store was 40% and I had 2 fun cards, the mgr would not let me use them...she read the fine print on the fun cards to me like I was two.... Maybe it was the store I was at (maumee Ohio)? And I am mad anyways, my Daughter bought one of those cute Plaid flannel ruffled mini skirts with tulle under neath, wore it one time to school, and one whole tier of the skirt ripped half way off, she said she scooted on the bus seat and it tore.....
Have her call customer service number on the back and they will confirm that at this time they are allowing the card to be used for this sale. I was told when I walked in the store by the girls working. As you probably already know usually you cannot use the cards with this sale as what the card does state but they ARE deffinately using it because I went last Saturday and used some and also went to another store yesterday and use one.

Also about the skirt if you have the reciept they will be happy to give you your money back - I have learned to keep my receipts for Justice because their has been several times that I have washed once and hung dry some shirts and the color bleed onto the other part of the shirt or the decal peel. They have never gave me a problem with that or just try and take it back if you dont and tell them what happened and get store credit. They have very cute clothes and dd loves their store but it is not the most durable

Angel - Wife to Wesley
Mommy to Kaleigh 7
& Dylan 5

Last edited by mommieof2; 10-08-2010 at 09:06 PM.