Good Price On Tide?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2010, 06:04 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

gperry1979 has posted more than 10 good deals
Help Sign Good Price on Tide?

What is a good price to pay for Tide Liquid detergent w/o coupons just on sale? At like Walmart or Target... A good price per ounce

Thanks we are almost out and need to buy more

Gina
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gperry1979 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 08-23-2010, 07:44 PM

RE: Good Price on Tide?

My Mood/Status:
deelightfull has posted more than 150 good deals!deelightfull has posted more than 150 good deals!
I look at "per load" and AFTER coupons I buy when I can get the price down to .10 a load. So, for the (little) 32 load bottle I want my final price to be $3.20 or lower. With out coupons and other deals, (Procter and Gamble--the makers of Tide almost always have a catalina offer going somewhere, though it doesn't always include Tide.) I would imagine you're going to pay double that. So, I'd guess somewhere around 12 or 13 for the bigger 64 load bottle. Good Luck!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

No matter what accomplishments you make, somebody helped you. --Althea Gibson
The Following User Says Thank You to deelightfull For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2010, 10:32 AM

RE: Good Price on Tide?

Loving AFC and enjoying saving money!

My Mood/Status:
abadams has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!abadams has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!abadams has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!abadams has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!abadams has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!abadams has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!abadams has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!abadams has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!abadams has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!abadams has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!abadams has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
The smaller ones go on sale sometimes around GA for $5.99 then the bigger ones are like $9.99-$14.99 at Target.. Hope this helps We can only use Tide so I buy this ALL the time!!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a diva in training, and

IVDSO COKE POINTS AND KELLOGGS CODES!!