Back To School Sales....

Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2010, 02:37 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
shattered has posted more than 75 good deals!
Back to school sales....

there are lots of great BTS sales going on right now..this is my first year actually doing couponing and stocking up.

those of you who have done it last year..do prices go even lower when school actually starts???

i read somewhere that they go really really cheap once school starts...only on one forum..just wanted to make sure...if this is the trend???

.10 pencil/pen packs...
.25 crayola crayons...
.15 notebooks

are awesome prices...(for me...)
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 08-06-2010, 07:13 PM

RE: Back to school sales....

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
latamama has posted more than 300 great deals!latamama has posted more than 300 great deals!latamama has posted more than 300 great deals!latamama has posted more than 300 great deals!
for me that was not the case, around here the sales end and the prices go up when school starts but I think those prices are very good and I would certainly stock up at that price

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-06-2010, 10:20 PM

RE: Back to school sales....

My name is Valerie. Feel free to call me Val.

My Mood/Status:
xpikch3rxframex has posted more than 400 great deals!xpikch3rxframex has posted more than 400 great deals!xpikch3rxframex has posted more than 400 great deals!xpikch3rxframex has posted more than 400 great deals!xpikch3rxframex has posted more than 400 great deals!
I know the hot thing at CVS (if you shop there and collect Qs from the red machine) are the caliber pens/pencils. There are Qs for $1 off two Caliber stationary items, and the pens and pencils will be on sale for 50 cents a pack, so you get two for free.