Best Prices In Central Florida - Help!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2010, 07:06 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

tinaannb has posted more than 5 good deals
Help Sign Best prices in Central Florida - Help!

I live in Central Florida and have access to a lot of grocery stores, drug stores, supercenters, etc. I don't mind going to multiple stores if the savings is significant. A lot of them I pass by on a daily basis.

What I'm looking for is a way to know which store(s) have the best deals on certain items each week. Ex. if I need Tide laundry detergent - I would like to be able to search for that item and find out which of the stores in my area has the best price. I don't want to have to go to each shopping list because that is time consuming. Does anyone know if this option exists?

FYI - Here are the stores I pass by on a daily basis: Walgreens, CVS, Publix, Albertsons, Walmart Neighborhood Market, KMart and Target.

The other stores I could go to but usually don't are: Aldi, Winn Dixie, Family Dollar and Big Lots - these would have to have really good prices for me to consider.

Thanks for your help.

Last edited by tinaannb; 06-16-2010 at 02:03 PM.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 07-23-2010, 06:09 PM

RE: Best prices in Central Florida - Help!

My Mood/Status:
N77 has posted more than 400 great deals!N77 has posted more than 400 great deals!N77 has posted more than 400 great deals!N77 has posted more than 400 great deals!N77 has posted more than 400 great deals!
Hello Tinaannb, I think all of us would like to know of one place to find all of the answers we want with regard to the best price, however, I am not aware of a single place for those answers.

AFullCup.com is, in my opinion, the very best place to become enlightened with regard to the best prices at your store of choice. Being from Central Florida myself, I'd highly recommend focusing on Publix. The forum here for Publix is the best. I've not found a better forum on the internet for Publix discussions. I also try to pick one drug store. My drug store of choice is Walgreens. The forum here for Walgreens is fantastic.

If you are just starting out I could share what really helped me get going! Just PM me or ask right here, I'll help if I can.

Last edited by N77; 07-23-2010 at 06:12 PM.
Old 07-23-2010, 06:34 PM

My Mood/Status:
inanotherlife95 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!inanotherlife95 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!inanotherlife95 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!inanotherlife95 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!inanotherlife95 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!inanotherlife95 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!inanotherlife95 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!inanotherlife95 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!inanotherlife95 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!inanotherlife95 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!inanotherlife95 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
I don't livein FL anymore, but I started on AFC when I was down there. I shopped mainly at Publix, Walgreens, and CVS. If I needed something the cheapest and didn't have Qs and it wasn't on sale I went to Walmart, but that was the only time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com -
Old 07-23-2010, 07:20 PM

Rather be Boating!!

My Mood/Status:
SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Cheapest # 1 is usually Walmart. Publix is good because you can go to Target.com and scroll down to the bottom left of the page and click on coupons then grocery and print them and Publix takes Target, Albertsons, Winn Dixie coupons. Some have used other stores but those I know they take those. You can also see each of those stores ads on their websites if you don't get the Orlando Sentinel. I like Aldi for lots of their products that are very good and sometimes better than the "name brand" at other stores. For instance their margarine tastes and has the same calorie counts as "I can't believe it's not butter" except Aldi's is 99 cents verses $ 2.45 for ICBINB.

As for drug stores - I won't set foot in Walgreens due to their Hitler type pharmacist in their store near me. My money and ECB's go to CVS.

You are going to have to put in a little work to save the money but it will be well worth the effort.
Old 07-23-2010, 07:34 PM

My Mood/Status:
coupondiva55 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!coupondiva55 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!coupondiva55 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!coupondiva55 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!coupondiva55 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!coupondiva55 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!coupondiva55 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!coupondiva55 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!coupondiva55 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!coupondiva55 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!coupondiva55 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
I live in CF and I shop at publix, target, wags and cvs the most(WD/sweetbay occasionally). I try to avoid walmart at all costs...they give me a headache(IMO). Searching the forum here is a great help that way you can see what's stores have what on sale/where the deals are. I hope it helps!
Old 07-23-2010, 07:59 PM

My Mood/Status:
pudding has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!pudding has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!pudding has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!pudding has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!pudding has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!pudding has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!pudding has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!pudding has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!pudding has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!pudding has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!pudding has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Publix is my absolute favorite grocery store!