Stock Up Price For Diapers?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2010, 05:11 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
julie_1_02 has posted more than 75 good deals!
Question Stock up price for diapers?

What is a good stock up price per diaper (since different size packs will have various numbers of diapers)? New to couponing, and baby on the way. There seem to be a lot of good diaper q's lately and want to pair them up with the best deals to stock up in advance.

Thanks for your advice!!
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 05-31-2010, 05:51 PM

RE: Stock up price for diapers?

is alive...

superman9379 has posted more than 150 good deals!superman9379 has posted more than 150 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by julie_1_02 View Post
What is a good stock up price per diaper (since different size packs will have various numbers of diapers)? New to couponing, and baby on the way. There seem to be a lot of good diaper q's lately and want to pair them up with the best deals to stock up in advance.

Thanks for your advice!!
I think it depends on how much work you want to put into it. My wife and I plan on cloth diapering to save money. Due to this, we usually only purchase disposable diapers (for nights/travel) when they are free either using overage or register rewards obtained with little to no money out of pocket. I'm sure more people will chime in, but I think I remember reading some where that about $3.00 a jumbo pack was a good price.
The Following User Says Thank You to superman9379 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2010, 06:03 PM

My Mood/Status:
julie_1_02 has posted more than 75 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by superman9379 View Post
I think it depends on how much work you want to put into it. My wife and I plan on cloth diapering to save money. Due to this, we usually only purchase disposable diapers (for nights/travel) when they are free either using overage or register rewards obtained with little to no money out of pocket. I'm sure more people will chime in, but I think I remember reading some where that about $3.00 a jumbo pack was a good price.
Thanks for your reply. I considered using cloth diapers, but for a variety of reasons, have decided against it. So at this point we are looking at disposables.
Old 05-31-2010, 06:16 PM

NOT ISO ANYTHING ATM
Tired again!

My Mood/Status:
Mommy2One has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2One has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2One has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2One has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2One has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2One has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2One has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2One has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2One has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2One has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2One has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I was stocking up on Huggies @ Target with the $3 MQ & $1.50 TQ so sad to see that go) so we were paying around $4.50 per Jumbo pack.

If you can shop at Target, set up a baby registry online, put a few things on it, print it off (this is optional) and take it into a Target and ask for one of the baby registry bags, it comes with some great coupons in it.

I know CVS & WAGS do good deals on diapers from what I read on here.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
5 yr old DD & 17 month old
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DS & I love to

The Following User Says Thank You to Mommy2One For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2010, 06:42 PM

Was that a bird or a mosquito?
Join the Welcome Wagon!

My Mood/Status:
DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I use to figure it out by diaper (per diaper) since you move through the sizes, some faster than others and there are different counts in each size. It has been a few years since I had to buy any, and we didn't have a Walgreens or CVS, so Target was our only big option for diaper deals. I use to think anything less than a dime per diaper was a good deal. But, I know you can get them much cheaper than that if you have the stores available to do it.
and to be considered for the Buddy and/or Welcome Wagon Team!

The Following User Says Thank You to DebB831 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2010, 07:28 PM

is hotttttttt!!!!

My Mood/Status:
kdjnew2qs has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!kdjnew2qs has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!kdjnew2qs has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!kdjnew2qs has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!kdjnew2qs has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!kdjnew2qs has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!kdjnew2qs has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!kdjnew2qs has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!kdjnew2qs has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!kdjnew2qs has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!kdjnew2qs has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
I usually aim for 10 to 12 cents per diaper ... the best deals I've seen recently have been on Huggies using the $3 off Qs. Keep up with the sales for CVS, Target, Walgreens and even grocery stores such as Food Lion or Harris Teeter. There are good diaper deals quite often, you just have to be on the lookout for them.

Marine wife,
College Math instructor,
Mom to Easton (4yr) and baby girl Estella
The Following User Says Thank You to kdjnew2qs For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2010, 07:58 PM

My Mood/Status:
khev2 has posted more than 200 great deals!khev2 has posted more than 200 great deals!khev2 has posted more than 200 great deals!
I stock up at $4.50 for a jumbo pack. That is a price that is usually easily attained. I have gotten them for cheaper, but I can't usually come up with enough coupons or time to get as many as I would like. HTH
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to khev2 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2010, 08:02 PM

My Mood/Status:
spendingwise has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!spendingwise has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!spendingwise has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!spendingwise has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!spendingwise has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!spendingwise has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!spendingwise has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!spendingwise has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
In the beginning I would stock up at $4.50 for a jumbo pack, then as I felt more confident I waited till they were $3... now with all the Rite Aid deals I won't pay more than .33 for a jumbo... I'm spoiled!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spendingwise For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2010, 01:39 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
lpeacock has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!lpeacock has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!lpeacock has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!lpeacock has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!lpeacock has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!lpeacock has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!lpeacock has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!lpeacock has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!lpeacock has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!lpeacock has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Just another note: Some babies have super sensitive skin....my DD can't use generic...(learned this from doing diaper studies)....well couldn't when she was younger but tried them a couple of months ago & is better. But she is highly sensitive to the huggies swimmer. And you might want to read about the pamper crusier dry max problem (we haven't tried these b/c I was afraid she'd have a horrible problem). But we have no problem w/ baby dry & luvs diapers. Oh & couldn't use huggies on my DS b/c they leaked horribly but they work fine for DD. Who knows??
Just a thought......

Last edited by lpeacock; 06-01-2010 at 01:41 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to lpeacock For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2010, 02:00 PM

My Mood/Status:
Dominochic has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Dominochic has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Dominochic has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Dominochic has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Dominochic has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Dominochic has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Dominochic has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Dominochic has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Dominochic has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Dominochic has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Dominochic has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
My DD also has very sensitive skin so she can't use generics and I just can't physically do cloth diapers! It just grosses me out - haha! I can usually get diapers for between $4 and $6.

Luvs diapers are generally cheaper. At walmart they're about $7 a package. They're made by the same company as Pampers and if you go to their site (Diapers, Wipes, and More at Luvsdiapers.com), you can request coupons ($1-$2.50 depending on the promo they have going) and make them even cheaper!
Stay-at-Home Mommy to Andrielle (5 years) and Grayden (3 years)

Positive Thoughts
The Following User Says Thank You to Dominochic For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2010, 07:04 AM

Mom Of 5 Vultures

My Mood/Status:
SomethingSnazzy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SomethingSnazzy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SomethingSnazzy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SomethingSnazzy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SomethingSnazzy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SomethingSnazzy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SomethingSnazzy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SomethingSnazzy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SomethingSnazzy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Everyone here said what I would

Cannot tell if this is your first or not...soooo one thing to keep in mind as well...don't stock up on just one size or way too many of the the size 1 or 2...(they seem to grow out of the 1's and 2's quite rapidly)

our youngest (10 mo) has been in 3's for about 5 months...about ready to push her up to 4's (as soon as my stockpile is gone)...and our 3 yr old (ugh I cannot seem to get him to poo in the potty yet) wears size 5 when he needs them.
Old 06-08-2010, 12:09 PM

My Mood/Status:
shughes17 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!shughes17 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!shughes17 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!shughes17 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!shughes17 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!shughes17 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!shughes17 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
usually $6 for Huggies or Pampers is the cheapest in Battle Creek MI

Proud mom to
Emily 5 and
Carter 2 years
Old 06-08-2010, 12:27 PM

Fighting the economy one coupon at a time!

My Mood/Status:
Mommy2McKenna has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2McKenna has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2McKenna has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2McKenna has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2McKenna has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2McKenna has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2McKenna has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2McKenna has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2McKenna has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2McKenna has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2McKenna has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
I got Huggies Jumbo packs at Rite Aid for $.92 a pack including tax over the last 2 weeks. I purchased 41 packs!
and 3 year old
, and professional
!

Couponing my way through med school!
Old 06-08-2010, 01:34 PM

My Mood/Status:
shughes17 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!shughes17 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!shughes17 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!shughes17 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!shughes17 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!shughes17 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!shughes17 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2McKenna View Post
I got Huggies Jumbo packs at Rite Aid for $.92 a pack including tax over the last 2 weeks. I purchased 41 packs!

how so cheap????

Proud mom to
Emily 5 and
Carter 2 years
Old 06-08-2010, 02:05 PM

Fighting the economy one coupon at a time!

My Mood/Status:
Mommy2McKenna has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2McKenna has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2McKenna has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2McKenna has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2McKenna has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2McKenna has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2McKenna has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2McKenna has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2McKenna has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2McKenna has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2McKenna has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by shughes17 View Post
how so cheap????
I was was a lucky one to be in the test area of the new +UP reward program (similar to RRs and ECBs). So the deal was to buy any 3 huggies diapers and receive a $11.99 +Up reward that rolled. Pair that reward with a $5/25 coupon and the $3 coupons. The diapers were on sale for $8.99 a pack. I purchased 3 packs per transaction until I ran out of coupons.

8.99 x 3 = 26.97
- 11.99 +up = 14.98
-$5/$25= 9.98
- (3) $3 Huggies MQ= .98

It would have been much cheaper if we weren't taxed on our precoupon total here.
and 3 year old
, and professional
!

Couponing my way through med school!
Old 06-08-2010, 02:06 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2McKenna View Post
I was was a lucky one to be in the test area of the new +UP reward program (similar to RRs and ECBs). So the deal was to buy any 3 huggies diapers and receive a $11.99 +Up reward that rolled. Pair that reward with a $5/25 coupon and the $3 coupons. The diapers were on sale for $8.99 a pack. I purchased 3 packs per transaction until I ran out of coupons.

8.99 x 3 = 26.97
- 11.99 +up = 14.98
-$5/$25= 9.98
- (3) $3 Huggies MQ= .98

It would have been much cheaper if we weren't taxed on our precoupon total here.

so jealous!!!

Proud mom to
Emily 5 and
Carter 2 years
The Following User Says Thank You to shughes17 For This Useful Post: