Quick Question

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2010, 08:54 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
brittanyl89 has posted more than 200 great deals!brittanyl89 has posted more than 200 great deals!brittanyl89 has posted more than 200 great deals!
Quick Question

So I tried using the 1.00/ Johnson Baby coupon on the Buddie Bars & since they are .97 & the coupon is for 1.00 the comp. beeped & they said I cant use it b/c it has to be what is pictured...well I know that isnt true but didnt argue b/c my kids were ready to go.....so Im going back tomorrow & when this happens what can I do?I mean can they adjust the coupon?
The Following User Says Thank You to brittanyl89 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 05-12-2010, 09:07 PM

RE: Quick Question

just sittin

My Mood/Status:
sheraush has posted more than 75 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brittanyl89 View Post
So I tried using the 1.00/ Johnson Baby coupon on the Buddie Bars & since they are .97 & the coupon is for 1.00 the comp. beeped & they said I cant use it b/c it has to be what is pictured...well I know that isnt true but didnt argue b/c my kids were ready to go.....so Im going back tomorrow & when this happens what can I do?I mean can they adjust the coupon?
My johnson's baby coupon states excludes trial sizes and johnson's buddies products this is the one that came out in the 4/25 SS booklet. hope this helps.
The Following User Says Thank You to sheraush For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2010, 10:09 PM

My Mood/Status:
jujubee23 has posted more than 300 great deals!jujubee23 has posted more than 300 great deals!jujubee23 has posted more than 300 great deals!jujubee23 has posted more than 300 great deals!
I had 2 different Q's for Johnson's Baby products...one said it excluded trial sizes & Johnson's Buddies & the other didn't say it at all. I had both in hand when I used them just in case they told me I couldn't use the Q on the Buddies (that way I could show them that it included them, unless otherwise stated on the Q)
They did beep but the cashier didn't miss a beat & she said "these are for the soap bars, I know you bought them" and she pushed them through.

Hopefully you can get a cashier to push them through for you. Look through your Q's & see if you have the other ones that state you can't use them on the buddies, that way you can show them the difference.
The Following User Says Thank You to jujubee23 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2010, 08:48 PM

My Mood/Status:
brittanyl89 has posted more than 200 great deals!brittanyl89 has posted more than 200 great deals!brittanyl89 has posted more than 200 great deals!
Thanks!I did use them at Target the other day & they beeped, but the I told them they were a baby product & not trial size so she pushed them through, but I did use some more at Kroger today & they were 1.09 so they did not beep, I think it just may be my Target b/c I went to a diff. one & used them just fine..idk though.
The Following User Says Thank You to brittanyl89 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2010, 10:33 PM

oconnorclan has posted more than 10 good deals
as other mentioned, see if you maybe have both, if not maybe before hand find another "good example" Q to show them, even another you are using IN the transaction??? Seeing a few msgs today about some of the Q's saying they exclude buddies, I just ordered like 30 of these, i hope they are like mine and dont exclude... that would really stink, especially since its like the only johnson baby product I like :P .. crossing fingers

Oh, tomorrow or whenever, trying to be picky about your cashier, even if it means waiting in line a bit, generally young guys will just push thru most anything.
The Following User Says Thank You to oconnorclan For This Useful Post: