KOHLS Q From Ebay ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2010, 07:01 PM
so happy !!!!!!

My Mood/Status:
lavenderrose has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lavenderrose has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lavenderrose has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lavenderrose has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lavenderrose has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lavenderrose has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lavenderrose has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lavenderrose has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
KOHLS Q from ebay ?

I know that there are sellers that sell these ?

How do they get them ?

I am interested in bidding on some but I 'only go by the book'

How do these sellers get so many ???

Has anyone ever had any problems with them ?

Thank you .
Old 04-04-2010, 07:15 PM

RE: KOHLS Q from ebay ?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

flaminmom has posted more than 400 great deals!flaminmom has posted more than 400 great deals!flaminmom has posted more than 400 great deals!flaminmom has posted more than 400 great deals!flaminmom has posted more than 400 great deals!
Have used these and sometimes they hassle me and sometimes they don't. To be honest, the cashiers are jealous of the deals I get with them. They are harder to deal with than the manager. I asked the manager about them and she said they know people are buying them and it's ok with her. I called corporate to report a cashier manager that harassed me and told me she was going to verify each email address and demanded to see my ID. I told her they were issued by the company and were legitimate. I talked to corporate office and they said they know they are out there and they can't stop people from using them and they are "untraceable" and they don't know who is selling them. I said they are all over ebay so it's wouldn't be hard to track them if they really wanted to stop them. my problem is that I have spent too much OOP as a result of them so I am cutting down.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to flaminmom For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2010, 07:18 PM

Little Busy-Bee

My Mood/Status:
Macchiatomom has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Macchiatomom has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Macchiatomom has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Macchiatomom has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Macchiatomom has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Macchiatomom has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Macchiatomom has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Macchiatomom has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Macchiatomom has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Macchiatomom has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Macchiatomom has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaminmom View Post
To be honest, the cashiers are jealous of the deals I get with them.
Yup, i strongly agree.

Sarah mommy to three precious girls
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Macchiatomom For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2010, 07:48 PM

My Mood/Status:
NorthernCouponMom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!NorthernCouponMom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!NorthernCouponMom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!NorthernCouponMom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!NorthernCouponMom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!NorthernCouponMom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!NorthernCouponMom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
I would be very careful. There was a lady here in Oregon who was photocopying the safeway 10 off kohls coupons on a color copier and was arrested for coupon fraud...so, I would be warry of buying them from Ebay...?

you can google the story...Oregon coupon fraud...it was just last week in the news.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NorthernCouponMom For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2010, 06:24 AM

so happy !!!!!!

My Mood/Status:
lavenderrose has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lavenderrose has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lavenderrose has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lavenderrose has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lavenderrose has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lavenderrose has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lavenderrose has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lavenderrose has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
I think I will leave them alone

Thanks everyone !
Old 04-05-2010, 06:58 AM

My Mood/Status:
SD19565 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SD19565 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SD19565 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SD19565 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SD19565 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SD19565 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SD19565 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SD19565 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SD19565 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SD19565 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lavenderrose View Post
How do they get them ?

How do these sellers get so many ???

Thank you .

My understanding is they open up multiple email addresses (the ones that are FREE-Gmail, Yahoo, etc) and sign up with Kohl's to receive the emails from Kohls and as a thank you they get a $5 coupon.
They just continue to repeat and repeat until they have enough to sell.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SD19565 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2010, 07:01 AM

My Mood/Status:
poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
If you go strictly by the book then you do not want these- they all have different addresses, they are on each individual coupon. It is MEANT for the person's address that is on them- so that would not be strictly by the book- hth.

Always looking for a deal!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to poshpoodle For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2010, 07:02 AM

I HAVE A FEVER AND THE ONLY CURE IS MORE COUPONS!

My Mood/Status:
danielephant has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!danielephant has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!danielephant has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!danielephant has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!danielephant has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!danielephant has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!danielephant has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!danielephant has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!danielephant has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!danielephant has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!danielephant has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
i use them all the time...and THEY CANT BE COPIED once the code is used for one it beeps and says that it is already used just like kohls cash...just look at the sellers rateing that is always a good indicater if anyone has ever had problems with coupons bought from them...
Old 04-05-2010, 07:45 AM

My Mood/Status:
NORTNEY has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!NORTNEY has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!NORTNEY has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!NORTNEY has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!NORTNEY has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!NORTNEY has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!NORTNEY has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!NORTNEY has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!NORTNEY has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!NORTNEY has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!NORTNEY has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielephant View Post
i use them all the time...and THEY CANT BE COPIED once the code is used for one it beeps and says that it is already used just like kohls cash...just look at the sellers rateing that is always a good indicater if anyone has ever had problems with coupons bought from them...
I used them a lot last Xmas and they worked well for me. I also look at a seller's rating and have had no problem. I use the only Kohls in my town and they never say a word!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NORTNEY For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2010, 08:00 AM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
roseminxe has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!roseminxe has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!roseminxe has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!roseminxe has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!roseminxe has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!roseminxe has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!roseminxe has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!roseminxe has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!roseminxe has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!roseminxe has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!roseminxe has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I have bought kohls coupons from ebay now for about a year and all have been legitimate. If they are not, they will beep as they have been used before.

I usually buy 20 for under $2. I have saved thousands of dollars using these coupons. I usually will buy from sellers that I have used before. I live 1 1/2 from Kohls so I am in there about 5 days a week
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to roseminxe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2010, 08:02 AM

My Mood/Status:
SD19565 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SD19565 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SD19565 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SD19565 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SD19565 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SD19565 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SD19565 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SD19565 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SD19565 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SD19565 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Are they allowed to be copied, though?
I wouldn't think they would be allowed.

And to be honest, seller rating doesn't always indicate an ethical seller. I had a seller with 100% rating and over 500 transactions and still received counterfeit/copied Qs. Any novice would know that they were copied, but the seller tried to tell me she didn't know. You can't tell me the seller didn't know because you couldn't read the words clearly (all blurry) and they were on regular copy paper. The seller tried the same stunt with another buyer as well. I reported to ebay, but they are still selling.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SD19565 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2010, 08:12 AM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
roseminxe has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!roseminxe has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!roseminxe has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!roseminxe has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!roseminxe has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!roseminxe has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!roseminxe has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!roseminxe has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!roseminxe has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!roseminxe has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!roseminxe has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD19565 View Post
Are they allowed to be copied, though?
I wouldn't think they would be allowed.

And to be honest, seller rating doesn't always indicate an ethical seller. I had a seller with 100% rating and over 500 transactions and still received counterfeit/copied Qs. Any novice would know that they were copied, but the seller tried to tell me she didn't know. You can't tell me the seller didn't know because you couldn't read the words clearly (all blurry) and they were on regular copy paper. The seller tried the same stunt with another buyer as well. I reported to ebay, but they are still selling.
No you cannot use any copied coupon. For Kohls coupons, the register will beep if it was copied indicating that it has already been used. I just now ordered 20 for .99 and use the same people that I have been using for a while. Never had any problems.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to roseminxe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2010, 08:27 AM

so happy !!!!!!

My Mood/Status:
I am now wondering if they are using multiple email accounts how they are still managing to generate SO many ?

Some sellers are selling batches of 20 at a time, how so ?

Thanks again
Old 04-05-2010, 08:31 AM

Missing my mom

My Mood/Status:
tnyankee13 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!tnyankee13 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!tnyankee13 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!tnyankee13 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!tnyankee13 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!tnyankee13 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!tnyankee13 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
I have been wondering how they do that too? I have bought them & used them before with no problems at all at my Kohls
The Following User Says Thank You to tnyankee13 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2010, 08:34 AM

My Mood/Status:
poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Someone told me somehow they do it on their phone- I wondered the same thing. I too use them a ton! You can use them with a percentage off coupon and I have saved a ton. They did tell me there was a alady that was using them all the time and they were watching her- because it is suppose to be one per person/email account. I have used them with men's names and never had a problem. I just use one a day. I was going to use one at another register or do two transactions- and act as if one was from my DH account. THe guy told me I was not allowed to do that as it was one per person. And I said so, if i go to another register are you goiing to follow me (I said it ina joking manner) and he said in a VERY serious voice, "Yes, I am you are breaking the rules if you use more than one- we have been told to not allow it and watch for it". SO I went back the next day. I also was told I could use them after the expiration date-then when I did so last night they wanted to know who told me that. But, I will continue to use them. Last night after the sale, 15% off I got my DD sun glasses for .19 cents- I have also been stocking up on my DD and DS summer clothes- when the cheap little shirts and shorts are on sale I buy one a day. I live practically across the street fromt eh shopping center (less than 1/2 a mile). If you have some that are expired- try to use it before trashing them-or call and find out if it is ok. Goodl luck!

Always looking for a deal!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to poshpoodle For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2010, 08:44 AM

so happy !!!!!!

My Mood/Status:
Its all very interesting I think ........

Last edited by lavenderrose; 04-05-2010 at 08:44 AM. Reason: removed !
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lavenderrose For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2010, 07:48 AM

loves AFC!

My Mood/Status:
JumbleJoe has posted more than 200 great deals!JumbleJoe has posted more than 200 great deals!JumbleJoe has posted more than 200 great deals!
I have bought and used without any problems.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JumbleJoe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2010, 05:57 PM

is getting back into coupons
Coupon Clipping Shopaholic

My Mood/Status:
DanielleCT has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!DanielleCT has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!DanielleCT has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!DanielleCT has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!DanielleCT has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!DanielleCT has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!DanielleCT has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!DanielleCT has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!DanielleCT has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!DanielleCT has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!DanielleCT has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
They can NOT copy them. Once it is used it will beep. Each coupon has a UNIQUE barcode. It is unique to the email address.

Their is a way that they do it which I will not disclose but its perfectly legal. Just like you or I could have 10000 free emails if we choose. Thats your CHOICE.
Mommy to Eric & Ian - 11 & 9
Furmom to Jax

Trading Weekly Insert Coupons (20+ of each)-I get them early on fridays!

IVDSO: .50/1 Snapple, .75/2 Powerade, & Pepsi 2 Liter Coupons
The Following User Says Thank You to DanielleCT For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2010, 11:20 AM

misses actually getting RP and P&G

My Mood/Status:
Charlysmommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Charlysmommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Charlysmommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Charlysmommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Charlysmommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Charlysmommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Charlysmommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Charlysmommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Charlysmommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Charlysmommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I got all of DD's Easter basket toys with these! Also got socks for DD with little OOP. I have probably used only about 12 in the past year, whenever we've really needed things.

I think the eBay sellers probably use e-mail addresses created through computer programs. Honestly, I don't feel it is the most ethical thing, because it now says "one per household," but I have a Kohl's card and have given them lots of business over the years. Right now, though, money is VERY tight, and I'll use them here or there to buy things we could really use. I'd hate to see them being widely abused... since then they'll disappear.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Charlysmommy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2010, 11:46 AM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by poshpoodle View Post
Someone told me somehow they do it on their phone- I wondered the same thing. I too use them a ton! You can use them with a percentage off coupon and I have saved a ton. They did tell me there was a alady that was using them all the time and they were watching her- because it is suppose to be one per person/email account. I have used them with men's names and never had a problem. I just use one a day. I was going to use one at another register or do two transactions- and act as if one was from my DH account. THe guy told me I was not allowed to do that as it was one per person. And I said so, if i go to another register are you goiing to follow me (I said it ina joking manner) and he said in a VERY serious voice, "Yes, I am you are breaking the rules if you use more than one- we have been told to not allow it and watch for it". SO I went back the next day. I also was told I could use them after the expiration date-then when I did so last night they wanted to know who told me that. But, I will continue to use them. Last night after the sale, 15% off I got my DD sun glasses for .19 cents- I have also been stocking up on my DD and DS summer clothes- when the cheap little shirts and shorts are on sale I buy one a day. I live practically across the street fromt eh shopping center (less than 1/2 a mile). If you have some that are expired- try to use it before trashing them-or call and find out if it is ok. Goodl luck!
funny but when I first started using them, one cashier asked me what my email address was... why I don't know... but I was stumped... and she says you mean you don't know what email account this is so I said well I have multiple email accounts so I don't know which one i gave you.

Another time, the asst mgr was checking out my 10 yr old daughter and she says, wow you and your mom sure do have a lot of emails. They know I use them all the time and expect it. I have bought big ticketed items as well like shoes (that is big ticketed to me since I usually get everything for free up to about $5 for the norm. Like for the nicer flip-flops I will pay about $5 oop
Old 04-09-2010, 11:51 AM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlysmommy View Post
I got all of DD's Easter basket toys with these! Also got socks for DD with little OOP. I have probably used only about 12 in the past year, whenever we've really needed things.

I think the eBay sellers probably use e-mail addresses created through computer programs. Honestly, I don't feel it is the most ethical thing, because it now says "one per household," but I have a Kohl's card and have given them lots of business over the years. Right now, though, money is VERY tight, and I'll use them here or there to buy things we could really use. I'd hate to see them being widely abused... since then they'll disappear.
I too have a Kohls card with about $300 charged on it now from Christmas but I sure did get a lot of stuff and I also pay mostly cash. It seems like every time I walk in the store, they announce, "attention customers, Did you know that by giving us your email, you can save $5 off of your next purchase". I have used hundreds of these coupons since March 2009 and they have not discontinued them yet... they have had these coupons for years. I would not worry to much about them discontinuing them.
The Following User Says Thank You to roseminxe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2010, 03:06 PM

so happy !!!!!!

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlysmommy View Post

Thank you for this -I agree with your point on the ethical thing .

I really wondered how they managed to generate SO many !
Old 04-22-2010, 07:39 AM

amandaroth8704 has posted more than 75 good deals!
It is very easy to get so many of these. There are forwarding websites that they will giv eyou a temp email address that will forward emails for 2 weeks or so and then will auto close. You can then have them all sent to one email address, but each one will have the temp email addr...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amandaroth8704 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2010, 06:13 AM

My Mood/Status:
midicat13 has posted more than 400 great deals!midicat13 has posted more than 400 great deals!midicat13 has posted more than 400 great deals!midicat13 has posted more than 400 great deals!midicat13 has posted more than 400 great deals!
Yes these coupons have been around since Christmas 2008, I have used them both Christmases and also bought clothes for my Niece when she was born back in September. We purchase them off ebay and normally do 2 transactions at different registers in different parts of the store. However, I have used the same cashier multiple times and they've never said a word to me about it. My reasoning is, if they were losing too much money because of people selling them off ebay, they would have discontinued the coupon a long time ago. I have used a lot of them, but I don't feel like I "abuse" them which probably would cause issues. I used one yesterday, and that was the first time I had even been in Kohl's since Christmastime. I think they might start to question it if you tried to use like 5-10 in one store in one day.
The Following User Says Thank You to midicat13 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2010, 02:55 PM

My Mood/Status:
Maggiew has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Maggiew has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Maggiew has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Maggiew has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Maggiew has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Maggiew has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Maggiew has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Maggiew has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Maggiew has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Maggiew has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Maggiew has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
I'm going to be the voice of dissent here. I'd love to use them, but I won't because I don't think it is ethical. If it is a limit of one per household, then that it what it should be.

Twenty is clearly way more than the number that they intended for one person to have.

I also won't buy the Starbucks coupons for free drinks. When a seller has fifty of those available, they are most likely stolen from the stores...I'd love to buy and use them, but I don't.