Target Baby Registry Gift Card Coupon??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 02:36 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
Mrs.MLT has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Mrs.MLT has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Mrs.MLT has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Mrs.MLT has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Mrs.MLT has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Mrs.MLT has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Mrs.MLT has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Mrs.MLT has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Mrs.MLT has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Mrs.MLT has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Mrs.MLT has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Target Baby Registry Gift Card Coupon??

Does anyone know to how obtain one of those coupons for a free $20 or $25 gift card when you create a baby registry at Target? I am due in August with my first and I am planning on making my registry there and would love to get my hands on one of these!! TIA!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mrs.MLT For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 03-23-2010, 08:17 PM

RE: Target Baby Registry Gift Card Coupon??

My Mood/Status:
hollyvdh has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hollyvdh has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hollyvdh has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hollyvdh has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hollyvdh has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hollyvdh has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hollyvdh has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hollyvdh has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
They stopped doing the gift card to target.. It is now a $20.00 gift card to shutterfly. I registered and have had other friends register and it is the same thing. It came in my registration bag at the front counter.

Please click thanks if I have helped you!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hollyvdh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2010, 10:27 PM

2014 YTD Savings: $5427.93
My Mood/Status:
pinchthosepennies has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!pinchthosepennies has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!pinchthosepennies has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!pinchthosepennies has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!pinchthosepennies has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!pinchthosepennies has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!pinchthosepennies has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!pinchthosepennies has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!pinchthosepennies has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!pinchthosepennies has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!pinchthosepennies has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Hm, but I heard from another person on here that she recently got one of those coupons in the mail. I have also seen these coupons on sale on other sites, so I believe they are out there. They are just hard to come by.
The Following User Says Thank You to pinchthosepennies For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2010, 10:29 PM

being a mother to 2 young boys is very demanding

My Mood/Status:
noahsmomma23 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!noahsmomma23 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!noahsmomma23 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!noahsmomma23 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!noahsmomma23 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!noahsmomma23 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!noahsmomma23 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!noahsmomma23 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I also got a shutterfly gc
The Following User Says Thank You to noahsmomma23 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2010, 07:02 AM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
Mrs.MLT has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Mrs.MLT has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Mrs.MLT has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Mrs.MLT has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Mrs.MLT has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Mrs.MLT has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Mrs.MLT has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Mrs.MLT has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Mrs.MLT has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Mrs.MLT has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Mrs.MLT has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Thank you all for the info!
Old 03-24-2010, 08:03 AM

restarting couponing!

My Mood/Status:
desandtreysmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!desandtreysmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!desandtreysmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!desandtreysmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!desandtreysmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!desandtreysmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!desandtreysmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Congrats Mrs.MLT!! I am due in August also and actually delivering in Richmond at St. Francis!!
The Following User Says Thank You to desandtreysmom For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2010, 08:49 AM

bnelson has posted more than 25 good deals
I also got the Shutterfly gc. They did send me a coupon for 10 percent off the rest of the items on my registry that were not purchased. I think I might need to add some more items.
The Following User Says Thank You to bnelson For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2010, 08:55 AM

My Mood/Status:
hollyvdh has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hollyvdh has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hollyvdh has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hollyvdh has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hollyvdh has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hollyvdh has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hollyvdh has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hollyvdh has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bnelson View Post
I also got the Shutterfly gc. They did send me a coupon for 10 percent off the rest of the items on my registry that were not purchased. I think I might need to add some more items.
My mother in law went to get us the double stroller we wanted and they were sold out in store so instead she got us a gift card for the exact amount with tax. she cant understand why i wont go and get it now. i said well its not on sale and i need to wait for my 10% coupon to come in the mail to make it cheaper! the extra money could be used for a couple extra packages of diapers.. LOL She does not get me.

Contrats on the baby!! I am having mine next Tuesday.

Please click thanks if I have helped you!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hollyvdh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2010, 10:08 AM

is waiting for the weekend

My Mood/Status:
redheadinkc has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!redheadinkc has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!redheadinkc has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!redheadinkc has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!redheadinkc has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!redheadinkc has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!redheadinkc has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!redheadinkc has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!redheadinkc has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!redheadinkc has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!redheadinkc has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I have one of those coupons for Babies R Us - I"d be happy to trade if anyone wants one to there!
The Following User Says Thank You to redheadinkc For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2010, 11:43 AM

CoopinLuvR

My Mood/Status:
amgsrtr has posted more than 10 good deals
I registered at Target about a month ago and recieved the bag with the $20 shutterfly coupon in it. But then about a week later I recieved a baby magazine from target in the mail with a $25 Target GC attached to the back of it. Hope you get one too! A coupole of my friends have all recieved the $25 GCs recently after registering...just pay attention to your mail and don't throw it away!
The Following User Says Thank You to amgsrtr For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2010, 11:46 AM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by redheadinkc View Post
I have one of those coupons for Babies R Us - I"d be happy to trade if anyone wants one to there!
PMing you
Old 03-24-2010, 11:52 AM

i'm addicted to deal's lol
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
tinkerbell82 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!tinkerbell82 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!tinkerbell82 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!tinkerbell82 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!tinkerbell82 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!tinkerbell82 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!tinkerbell82 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!tinkerbell82 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!tinkerbell82 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!tinkerbell82 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!tinkerbell82 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
its all luck of the draw if you get one of these coupons for targets $25 gift card with registry! i think its kinda like getting target coupons at all sent to you through snail mail
The Following User Says Thank You to tinkerbell82 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2010, 09:49 AM

lovin' to save money!
Addie's Busy Mommy!

My Mood/Status:
aebsmommy has posted more than 300 great deals!aebsmommy has posted more than 300 great deals!aebsmommy has posted more than 300 great deals!aebsmommy has posted more than 300 great deals!
i get them in the mail all the time... between babies r us and tagert i got 3 with in a week but that was last year and i already used them. But if you do get one pay attention because two of the target ones that i got the scaned the q and then gave it back so i went to a differnt target and got another one so i got 40.00 gift cards with a 20.00 coupon
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
....Mommy to William
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and Katie
(my two perfect angels watching over us)... and of course Addie
And my two Four legged babies.. Rocky
and Shadow
Old 03-25-2010, 10:04 AM

is living in Kroger heaven!
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
carlajworkman has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carlajworkman has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carlajworkman has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carlajworkman has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carlajworkman has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carlajworkman has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carlajworkman has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carlajworkman has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carlajworkman has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carlajworkman has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carlajworkman has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
The Target Gift Card coupon for the baby registry comes attached to the front of the baby catalogs sometimes, not in the bags at the counter Like others have mentioned, its quite random. A friend of mine and I registered TOGETHER at the same time in Target- I got the catalog with the coupon, she didn't. I don't have a Target credit card, she does- just to nix that assumption as well
The Following User Says Thank You to carlajworkman For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2010, 11:44 AM

My Mood/Status:
laurajcook has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!laurajcook has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!laurajcook has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!laurajcook has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!laurajcook has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!laurajcook has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Thanks OP I have been wondering the same thing!
The Following User Says Thank You to laurajcook For This Useful Post: